flying.

'Yep, always.' Stephanie told Harri. 'My grandfathers great grandfather was, and its gone from there.'

Smiling Stephanie zoomed around Harri in a circle.

Harri smiled "So you basically knew you were going to be Gryffindor?" she asked watching as Steph zoomed round her "Woah your making me dizzy!" she said laughing and adjusting herself on her broom and looking at the ground. She never realised how high up they were. She smiled a flew around a bit afjusting her position.

'well i thought i would, but i wasnt to sure. Plus my brother teasing me, saying il end up in slytherin. I proved him wrong though!' Stephanie said, grinning. 'Haha, im dizzy now too.'
Stephanie stopped, and hovered a little before dipping a bit and flying lower.

Harri laughed "Would you have minded if you didn't get Gryffindor?" she asked thinking she already knew the answer. She dipped lower to join Steph.

Well yeah i guess, 'James is in gryffindor, and i would never had met you,' Stephanie was glad she was in gryffindor, she would of been so lonely in any of the other houses.

Harri smiled "And you forgot the most important thing." Harri said in mock suprise "Gryffindors the best!" she shouted zooming off on her broom the returning looking slightly flushed from the speed.

Stephanie laughed, and almost fell off of her broom, 'i know that' She winked.

Harri laughed and flew down to the ground gently landed and sat down, "Right you and me need a chat!" she said patting the ground next to her.

Stephanie dipped down low and landed softly,
'um ok im nervous now!' Stephanie said laughing. She sat down and placed her broom down next to her and picked a small daisy.

Harri smiled "It's about James," she said simply "Whats with you guys, do you like him?" she asked.

Stephanie covered her face with her hands, she knew this was coming. 'Er, yes, yes i do! A lot.' She confessed. 'But im 11, will people think its weird?'

Harri smiled "knew it," she said simply "Course they won't! I mean I have a... well a boyfriend. Gosh that sounds weird!" she drifited off before focusing her attention "and I liked him when i was 11!" she said honestly, "Why would it be weird?" she asked.

'I dont know, i just dont want people walking past me and making snide comments. Thats what it was like in muggle school, i was judged because it got out i liked this boy.' Stephanie told her.

Harri shook her head "No one will do that here," she said confidently "Or they'll have me to deal with!" she said laughing though Steph hoped she knew that Hari was serious, "So how long have you liked him for?" she asked.

'For as long as i could remember' Stephanie told her, 'I always thought these feelings were normal, with like best friends. Then i moved, and i was friends with other people, It was different with James,'
This was true, she'd always felt this way, its never been any different.

Harri smiled "I know what that feeling's like!" she said happily, "Do you think he likes you?" she asked, thinking he probably did.

'I .. i doubt it' She sighed, 'Why would he like me? Theres so many other girls here, and back home, there were loads of girls prettier than me.'

Harri nudged Steph "Don't be silly, you really think hes just going to judge on looks? Cause if he is I don't think hes worth it," she said simply "And anyway your pretty aren't you,!" she said smiling.

"Come on Steph don't be down on yourself!" Harri said smiling weakly, "So you really think hes one to judge on looks?" she asked a bit suprised.

'I dont know, its been a year he could of changed.' She said, looking away from Harri, trying not to get upset.

Harri smiled softly "I'm sure not that much!" she said "And the other night it looked like he liked you!" she said truthfully.

Harri shook her head in mock shock. "Does he have no idea you like him?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back