Open Flowers Flowering Galore - WPC Event

Chante was busy making the dirt softer as she dug her holes to plant some sunflowers. She hadn't realized how much she missed planting things, it really has been a while. To the best of her recollection, Chante last planted tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, and carrots back home. That was when she was more into cooking, rather than baking sweets like she is now. Chante pushed sunflowers seeds into the ground and recover the holes with dirt. Chante patted the dirt ground and went to fetch some water for the sunflower seeds. Chante stepped near William grabbing one of the watering can. "Hey, which flowers did you pick to plant?" She asked the boy, aiming to make light conversation.

"Oh, okay," Elliot said, busying himself with the seed packets. He didn't know what to think about Kace only potentially joining the club to hang out with him. It was cool to think Kace clearly wanted to hang out, but Elliot couldn't help but feel a little nervous that it'd be his fault if Kace ended up hating it. "I don't know if I like it either yet but uh, plants are cool? Or, relaxing, I guess?" He said hopefully, finally picking a seed packet. They hadn't done much with the Wild Patch yet, but Elliot thought he liked the idea of being able to just do something easy for fun and not worry about grades. It all sounded relaxing in theory. He tried not to wince at his previous sentence and instead tried to focus on picking a spot to plant rather continuing to try and fail to impress Kace. "Uh, maybe you could start your own dance club?"

Kace grins over at Rose, he figured it out a bit more while he observed the group alongside Elliot. "Yeah for you, don't worry Elli-O, not everything gonna be for me," Kace reassured his friend. That didn't quite mean he was on the verge of bailing out. Kace spun on the spot and did a full body roll, "Dance club, me? That would be cool," Kace instantly deliberating over the idea of a dance club. It would be like in New York, like the dance studio he was proudly a part of. It could be fun. "I'll stick around, really I got nothing else better else to do," a dance club really sounded like a good idea, but it was merely a thought. Kace's attention span is usually all over the place, that required patient and dedication. Characteristics that Kace really didn't exhibit at his age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back