Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Pulling out another yellow rose, Zennon looked at the tag and noticed the name. That was weird but he could not really judge. He could talk to snakes, after all. He held up the yellow rose as he called out for the girl, "I have a rose for miss @Fleur van Houten and it is a yellow with a note!" Maybe he should not have given details... Wait, he was at the wrong house table!

Fleur had just left the Gryffindor house table when she heard someone call her name, though it wasn't nearby. She looked around until she spotted a boy standing near the Ravenclaw table. With a small laugh, she headed over. "I'm not a Ravenclaw, but my brother is. Is this rose for me or for him?" She wondered if the boy had gotten the house wrong or the name, she wasn't sure which it was.

Zennon breathed a sigh of relief when Fleur approached him. He reached around and scratched the back of his neck. He chuckled, "Yeah, I kinda realized that. I don't know how I got this confused... No, this rose is for yu, Fleur!" He held out the rose and the note to go along with it. This was so embarrassing. He was still pink in the cheeks.
Hey girl! Thanks for being such a good friend to me.
Maze

Fleur laughed a bit at the boy's embarrassed face, but then reassured him. "It's alright, it's a big school." She told him. "Thanks!" She took the rose from him and quickly read the note. It made her smile. It was from Maze, she was a good friend. Fleur folded up the note. "How are your deliveries going?" She asked the younger boy.

"My deliveries are going great! I probably won't be done for a while, since I don't know too many. Oh well, right?" Zennon shrugged, glad that this was not a complete embarrassment. Some people would have loved to thrown this in his face. "Have a good day, Fleur!" the Slytherin bid the prefect farewell so that he could continue on his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back