Fishing for Love

Linnux looked suspiciously at Chaser "then can I read those other ones?" He asked knowing the answer already. The teen plopped onto the bet in a fit of laughs after being reminded of the last ball. "Chaser I swear heart covered boxers have never looked so ridiculous." He teased his friend. "Alright. So I don't get to meet your new girlfriend, but take a photo with her next time you and her meet up." He held up air quotes around the words meet up with a waggle of his brow, obviously being an arse still. "I get to be the guy this time since I'm taller now, though, so be ready to be treated like a lady, alright?@ he said, pointing a warning finger at his friend.

Chaser didn't even need to give Linnux an answer, showing him a raised eyebrow that suggested he'd burn them before he laid his eyes on her words. It wouldn't be the first time he'd had to do similar. He did however have to agree that his boxers had been beautiful, and if he hadn't been convinced up until that point that they were his lucky pair then he was certain he would still be wearing them now. Chaser didn't even flinch at the mention of Aminia being his girlfriend, and while they may not have spoken face to face on any more occasions than their first meet up, he was happy to lead him to believe they were an item. "I would request nothing less," Chaser replied, hands jumping to his hips as he stuck his butt out to one side. He didn't mind a little pampering here and there, especially if Linnux was going to be the one to wait on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back