Firsties needing buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping in to push Twyla for Rory? I sort of already posted in First Night Blues (Donna encouraged me to!), but it'd be interesting to see them together. Twyla isn't a very comforting person, very overdramatic and self-serving. She's pretty used to getting her way as well, which could go either really poorly or really well with someone of similar traits.

Birdie I am absolutely game for Alaska and Rory to RP again! Do you want to start something or shall i?

Cat, I saw that! I think with those traits which are really similar to his it might be a toss up, they might get along but they might also hate each other you know? But I'd be very happy to RP them, we could just use the current topic for now? And then when that's like well under way, we could start another one with them? for just the two of them?

Yeah, that sounds good! We'll see how it goes on their first night and go from there, have them meet again somewhere else if it goes well.

Sounds great!! I can start it, I'll link it here when I get it up :)

Here it is!! link

Stefan Archer said:
I'd be very keen to RP Aaron and Rory again, I don't think Rory would remember Aaron much more than one of the annoying boys so he probably wouldn't be very nice upon meeting him. And I think it would interesting to have Noemie and Aaron RP, maybe we could do this just after Halloween? Maybe they know of each other from classes and run into each other outside of class and hang out? You can start one, I can start the other?
That's fine, conflict is always fun to RP anyway xD Did you want to start that one up soon? With regards to Noemie and Aaron i'm happy to start that one after Halloween if you like? I like the idea of them bumping into each other.

I'd be happy to start one up between Rory and Aaron now, would you like to start it or would you like me to?

I have a couple to start so would you mind please? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back