Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna never be here and that was so excited be there first time. Today she spend time with Zenon and that was a realy funny day. She know what need to do be a good prefect. She finaly walk here and looked the roses and nice place here. Jenna walked around and thinking what she can do today and she don't wanted go back Hufflepuff coomon room.

Zennon didn’t normally meet up with younger students, what would be the point? Ninety five percent of the time they were boring and he didn’t understand them. He was far removed from the twelve year old he’d been four years ago. Making his way to the rose bush, he spotted Jenna and waved at her. He’d had a decently good conversation with her earlier in the year, so he didn’t really have anything against her. Wanting to be a prefect was definitely a bold ambition after all. “Hi Jenna, have you been enjoying your year?”

Jenna vawed Zennon to and smiled to him. Today was interesting day and she was here in first time and mayby that was a good thing. This year was realy fan and she have fealing for one hufflepuff boy. He was cute and he was agreed stay frends and looked how was going. "Hey, Zen! This year was realy good and how was yours? I'm thinking about summer and going camp" She wanted talkes about this her father and she wanted enyoi camps to the lake and make grate adventures.

Zennon didn't know much about Jenna, but she had an energy about her that Zennon enjoyed. She was generally a happy person and he supposed that wasn't surprising for a Hufflepuff, but she radiated something else too and he had to admire that. "Yeah the year's been okay. I've been busy studying for NEWTs next year, so I don't really have much free time for anything else." He said, stepping up beside her and sitting down, the rosebush was nice. "What kind of a camp are you looking at?"

Hufflepuff listened Zennon words about his year and she smiled and lokes the ground and wanted take some rock. "Why okey? That's realy bad and you have not free time taking the nap our do something else" She smiled to him and Jenna wanted go somtimes Turkey and meet her mothers family." Not sure but i always dreamed with the lake and montains camp. Make some new friends to!" Jenna answered slytherin boy.

Zennon shrugged at Jenna. He supposed there was no reason that he could get into with a twelve year old about why his year wasn't that great. He was barely even getting into it with himself let alone someone he didn't know very well, nor would she likely understand at her young age. It was all very confusing for him to even try to wrap his head around for the most part anyway. "Yeah, it's hard to explain to be honest, Jenna, I'd rather not get into it with you, if that's alright." She still had years ahead of her before she ran into anything like this. "Lake and mountains sounds really good though, do you know a lot about any camps around places like that?" Zennon hadn't done a lot of travelling himself. Nor had his family. They'd gone between the states and New Zealand but not much more than that. He wasn't really all that big on travelling though, especially as he wanted to work here in St Mungo's. He didn't think he'd have a lot of time to travel.​

''I think, i would be understand you!'' Jenna smiled oldest Slytherin boy and she know how was he fealing. Jenna mayby was so young but she was so smart and brave girl in the world. ''Not sure, were i find this place but i ask my dad when i will be home and he would be know'' She hoped her dad would be know best places where she wanted be.

Zennon smiled at Jenna, she really was sweet, but it simply wasn't the kind of conversation he was comfortable with having with a) someone he hadn't know for very long and b) a child. There's really no chance she'd fully understand. "Thanks Jenna, that's... really sweet, but I think this is one thing I'll sit on, if you don't mind." It was hard enough explaining any of it to himself after all. "It makes sense to ask your dad, I'm sure he could help you find all sorts of places you want to go. My dad helps me too, like all the time. He used to be a dancer, but he got injured, so now he does coaching instead and my sister Elsie took over all the actual dance stuff. Turns out she'd pretty good at it too."

She was glad make a Zen a little better. Jenna wanted ask him about boys but she was thinking about that later. "Ur welcom! Don't vorie about that!" She smiled him and listened what happened next. Today was realy good weather and she looked around this place. She was here first time and she wanted later ask about this Zen. "I'm hope so but i'm just mad at my dad and i'm not sure what need to do. He is another family and he always work and late home. And this year my half sister Danae would be here. " She finaly told him about hear life and she needed friend advice. Dad was grate but how he can forgot her mom alredy and what happened. "You are lucky! What Dancer your dad learned? Actual dancer? I never hear about it" She was a little surprise.

For some reason, Zennon found that talking to Jenna was really easy. He thought part of it hard to do with the fact that she was so innocent of the things he was going through, uncomplicated like all twelve year olds should be. He missed that, though he couldn't remember a time when his life hadn't been complicated given the abilities he had to hide. Zennon frowned as Jenna spoke, because he'd just been thinking about how uncomplicated her life must be, only for her to go ahead and let him know that it actually was a bit complicated. "Oh," he wasn't quite sure what t say to the news. He didn't know how he would feel if he found out something like that, had she always known, or was this new information? "Wow, I'm sorry, Jenna that sounds like it sucks. How long has that been happening?" And a half-sibling? That sounded like it would be hard to deal with. Zennon had all full siblings, none of them were halves that he was aware of anyway. He was aware that other families had that though, he supposed it depended on the circumstances. She went on to ask about his dad and he shrugged. "We don't really talk about it much anymore, after his accident, and he had his accident way before you got to the school, so of course you wouldn't know, but I was a wreck at the time. He's much better these days. He used to do contemporary dancing, he and Elsie, my sister, do it together."

"It's okey Zen! Not sure how long that is but when i will be home, i talk my dad and i don't wanna fight with him, i lost my mother and i don't want lose him" She told Zen and take deep breath and she always wanted sister and mayby Danae wasn't so bad at all and mayby she get a grate friend. Then she change the subject and listened what Zen say to hear and she wanted listened him and forgot heart problems. "What happened and accident? It's okey and you can tell me. I understand you, how was for you so hard. I'm glad hear he is much better!" She smiled at him and Jenna listened Zen. Life always was so hard but be with friends always was around rainbow.

Zennon was surprised to suddenly be presented with information about Jenna’s home life he hadn’t known about. He wasn’t really expecting a conversation that was going to be deep or anything, so he wasn’t sure what to say. These sorts of situations were always awkward and he didn’t know what it was like to lose a parent, and he hoped it was something he would never have to relate to. “Oh, I’m sorry to hear about your mother, that must be hard.” He couldn’t really understand, but it made sense she wouldn’t want to lose another parent, she obviously loved her father. He nodded when she asked about his fathers recovery. She was really nice, he’d noticed. He didn’t know much about Jenna, but he was learning a bit, he liked her enough to stand here and chat with her at least. He wasn’t sure he’d consider her a friend, since she was about four years younger than him, but he supposed that wasn’t too much of a problem. He always had gotten on better with girls anyway. “He injured his leg, which is bad for a dancer like him. He had to relearn a lot of things, it out him out of competitive dancing, but he still does it as a coach, sort of,” he told her, shrugging. “I’m not into that myself, but the twins like it,” he said referring to his sisters, though he realised Jenna wouldn’t know that. “The twins are my little sisters, Elsie and Rowan.”​

"Yes, it's realy hard!" Jenna take deep breath and looked again this wonderful palce she find. Today was suny day and talk about Zen was a nice and she lot missed her best friend Daniel who was lived New Yourk and she don't tell him abosut this wonderfull place and shcool when she all year disapier and her friends to. "I'm so sorry for leg! I'm impresesed of him and he still dancing about what hapened and don't give up things who he loved. " She told him and wanted sit a little bit and stand so long time was realy hard. "Oh, so cool you are to twin sister. I have a twin brother to. Also, i wanted say nice name Elsie and Rowan" Jenna told him and smiled. She remember Iris and Fleur and Emma and how she looked so much like Iris.

Zennon hoped he never had to know what the loss of a parent or loved one was like. Realistically, he knew that he'd lose people eventually, but he hoped it wasn't for many, many years, never would also be good. Jenna was still young, that kind of loss was impacting, probably. He didn't really know because he'd never experienced it. "Yeah, my Dad is pretty strong. He knows what he's doing and he makes sure that he never overdoes anything otherwise he probably wouldn't be able to continue and that would be really hard on him." He said, shrugging. After all, he'd worked so hard to get where he had been only to have something like this happen, Zennon had hated the situation, but his father had made the best out of a bad situation and it meant a lot to Zennon that he'd managed to do that. "Yeah, they're amazing as far as sisters go. Obviously they get annoying sometimes, but I love them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back