Finally Arriving

"Ari!" Arisa yelled as she ran out of the house. She took half of Ari's weight from Aeon and started checking her over. "hows your head? does it hurt alot? is there any bleeding?" Arisa asked feeling for a bumb on her head "are you sore any where else?"

Aeon saw Arisa come rushing out to check on Ari and just rolled his eyes. "Leave her be, We just need to get her inside first." He said, trying to get them to go back to the house. "Then you can fuss about her, But Mum might take over." He quickly added.

Kida watched them all fuss "Can you Just get her inside please" she demanded slapping her arm to squish a mosquito. "Aunty Kat i think she needs a ice pack" she called inside, leaning against the door still to keep it open. "If you Don't Hurry up i will bring her in myself" she said, she got very moody when she was outside at night, she didnt like the bugs, but she seemed to be fine in the forbidden forest at night, just not everywhere else.

Ashton's face was almost soaked with tears, He was sick of his life, His Mother Loraine had just told him that he has a younger sister, all this time, he has had a younger sister and never knew about it. He had Stolen his Fathers broom and was making his way to where his mother had told him his Half-family lived, He yelled at her till she told him. he had to go see them, he Had to see his Half sister.
Ashton had heard some comotion happening in the distance, he watched a girl hit the side of a house and fall, 'that must be there house, if not i can always try again' he thought to himself. He Quickly adjusted his Guitar on his back.
He watched for a moment before he heard a girl Telling people what to do. He looked at her for a second. she looked slightly like her mother. he couldnt help himself, he headed for the ground as fast as he could, jumping off the broom while it was still in motion.
"Kida?" he said feeling a bit odd being in someone he never knew's yard. "Kida Frost" he asked slightly curious, he looked at her emotion and waited for her reaction

Kida heard a voice call her name in the shadows, Her vision cleared up a bit and she saw a boy, a few years older then her, "Uhmm Yes" she said walking forward slightly allowing the door to shut behind her. "yes, i'm Kida" she said looking at him, He looked familiar but she knew she hasnt ever met him before, "Uhmmm sorry if i sound rude, but.... who are you" she said curiosly, she studied the boy for a bit. This was going to be one odd night

Katherine was walking towards the door after Kida had called her name. "Twiddle! Clear the table please." She said to her house elf, Then heard Kida yell her name again. "Alright alright! I'm coming." She called back, letting out a sigh as she moved over to the door and opened it. Katherine stared wide-eyed at the scene in front of her. There was Aeon and Arisa with another girl who, by what she had been told, must have been Arianna. Then there was Kida and another boy that looked somewhat familiar, if only the slightest. "Twiddle!" Kat shouted, Then heard a loud CRACK as the House Elf appeared before her. "Please take Arianna here to her room." She said, gesturing towards the girl and watched Twiddle go over to her then took her upstairs. "Kida, Who is this boy?" She then asked, stepping forward next to her niece.

Ashton walked forward slightly, he spotted a woman walk out of the house and stand next to Kida. "uhmmmm" he said slightly looking from the woman to Kida, "I'm Ashton Valley" he said looking at them. he Suddenly realised they wouldnt know who he was, and tried to think of a way to make it more understandable "Uhmmm Loraine... Summers.... Is My Mother" he said scuffing his shoe slightly and went back to looking at them

Kida Looked at the boy, she felt a presense by her side, but didnt bother to look who it was, she could tell by her voice. She watched the boy carefully 'What makes him think he has the right to come here now' she thought to herself. Kida listened to his explanation, "Well Ashton Valley wh...." She managed to spit out a few words before he continued again. She heard Him mention that his Mother Was Loraine Summers. Kida froze 'mum has another child' she thought to herself 'i have a brother....' Kida couldnt handle it anymore, she was shocked. Kida fainted. falling back her surroundings went black, she was out.

Aeon raised his eyebrow slightly when a boy, older than him, came up towards his home uninvited. Kida was the first to react, Then his mum appeared. Aeon moved away from Arisa and Ari who was being taken by Twiddle and closer towards the group. When the boy told them who he was, Aeon was stunned. Woah, Loraine has another kid, So that means.. he's my cousin! He thought, Then Kida fainted and Aeon quickly rushed to grab her but she was too heavy and they fell into a heap on the ground. "Ah bugger." He muttered, rolling for under Kida.

Katherine's hand went to her mouth in shock when this boy, Ashton, explained who he was. Loraine had a son, older than Kida. That would mean she had him before she was with Leo. Kida fainted next to her and Kat turned to see Aeon try to catch her, But wasn't exactly ready for the fall or her weight. Katherine knelt down next to Kida and lifted her up. "Kida, Hey, wake up." She said, stroking her hair. "Ashton, Please follow me." She said, walking inside the house with Kida in her arms and Aeon right behind her.

"Im so confused" Arisa said putting her head in her hands. "whos Loraine?" Arisa asked.

Ashton Hesitated for a Moment before following The woman into the house, "I'm uhh well i'm sorry" he said he looked to the Girl who clained to be confused "Loraine is my mother, and Also Kida's Mother" he said looking at her as he continued to follow the woman into the house, "Wow this is nice" he said to himself as he looked around

"Kidas mom" Arisa said. She hadnt learned much about Kidas mom, just that she had left. "so your Kidas brother" She mumbled to her self. She was trying to make sence of all this. "wow"

Alex came out of the dining room and towards the entrance when Katherine came in with Aeon. "Hey, Whats all the fuss about- Oh." He said, looking at Kida who was unconscious in Katherine's arms and then at the strange boy who looked a lot like someone he knew, Even a bit like himself, He couldn't be related could he? There was only his sister who was gone. "What on earth happened here? Who's the boy?" He asked Kat, nodding at the kid.

(( Wow..... jeez whats goin on here mush? ))

Sern had apparently fallen asleep at the table. He was having a nice dream about laying with Azurath in the forest again when some commotion woke him up. He realized he was in a chair before he opened his eyes and therefore reasoned that he had fallen asleep. His reasoning was confirmed when he lazily opened his eyes to take a look around.

Where was everyone? He pulled himself up from the chair and moved out to the entrance where he heard voices to see a boy he had never seen before standing just inside his house, his cousin fainted, his parents eying the boy over and his brother...well being his brother.
well haven't I missed out on abit he thought to himself while he tried to look like he knew what was going murmuring "oh yes.." and , "I see" as he edged to his brother awkwardly and leaned close to his ear. "....whats going on?"

Kida's head rolled to the side slightly. Kida's Eyes snapped open, she attempted to sit up, but couldnt manage while being in Kats arms. She looked around "I wasnt here before" she said puzzeled, rubbing her head slightly "My Head hurts" she complained looking around again. she pointed lazily to outside, "I'm sure i was there" she said glaring at the spot she thought she was standing at.

Ashton felt rather awkward with he crowd of family he never knew existed. The father was giving him a look as if to size him up and he shifted once more slightly. He saw kida wake up and slowly lent down, holding his hand out to her. He gave her an uncertain smile as he did.

Kida looked at the boy, still confused on who he was 'how on earth can i have a older brother' she thought to herself looking puzzeled. she Took his hand and slipped out of Kat's Arms trying to find her feet again. she smiled slightly looking at him. she rubbed her head again, 'it cant be hurting cause i am confused. i must have hit my head' she thought to herself rubbing her head again, "Oww" she muttered Softly.

Ashton looked at the girl.., His sister, with concern and asked softly. "Are you ok kida?" he was unsure of what to do. He was tempted to wrap his arm around her for support but didn't know how should would react. He hoped they would accept him, seeing as he hadn't left on the best terms with his mother...

She looked back at the boy, she was tiring and getting confused again. "I...I...." she said slightly, Kida pointed in the direction of the stairs "I'm gonna uhm go to bed" she said she let go of Ashton's Hand. Kida Stumbeled in the Direction of her Room, she was still rubbing her head. Hope i male it up the stairs without collapsing' she thought to herself as she climbed the stairs, she walked slightly off balance down the hall, her head was spinning but she was deteremend to get to her room. she waltz into her room, trudging for the bed before missing and hitting the floor. Kida was to tired to be bothered to get back onto the bed, she just lay there and fell asleep

Arisa rushed to the stairs to help Kida up. "Nice to meet you" She said to the boy while she wraped her arms around Kidas shoulders for support and walked her up stairs. "you know im going to be waking you up every hour just incase" Arisa said in a concerned voice.

Aeon turned to see his brother wake up and come other towards them, acting as if he knew what was going on, Then when he whispered in his ear, Aeon stared at him for a moment before finally answering. "That boy there, Is..Kida's older brother." He whispered back, Then watched Kida slip out of his Mum's arms and go upstairs, Then Arisa, being Arisa, Went to help her. "Uh, Ashton, Have you had anything to eat yet? I could find you some food if you'd like" Aeon asked, trying to break the silence.

Katherine was feeling a bit awkward with the situation and wanted to just get out when Alex came out of the dining room and asked who the boy was. "Your sisters son." She said, She suddenly felt a bit ill and thought she should go to bed, Alex and Ashton would need to talk anyway
"I think I'm going to go lie down." She said, slowly moving towards the staircase and climbing up behind Kida and Arisa before finally disappearing into her bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Alex was shocked. No wonder the boy looked like someone he knew, His sister was the boy's mother! Alex studied him a bit more, Yes, He definitely looked like his mother. Alex felt unsure of what to do next, Welcome him with open arms or question him. Though Alex didn't like to intimidate people. Aeon had asked if Ash had eaten anything and the boy did look hungry so he decided try act nice. "Yes, Um, Ash. Why don't you go sit down and we'll get you some food, Then we can have a talk about why your here and all that, But for now, Try make yourself at home. You are family after all." Alex said, gesturing towards a chair.

Ashton nodded slightly looking at the commotion happening around him he just felt it was better if he didnt speak at all. Ashton heard Alex call him family, and was shocked, was he accepted that easily, he managed to hide his expression and keep a blank face, he took a seat and look around, he could feel there eyes pericing into his back. He just sat there and waited for someone to talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back