Finally Arriving

Arisa smiled before begging to eat. This was amazing, even a little better then the food at Hogwarts "your an execelent cook Mrs Summers" Arisa commented with a smile.

Katherine watched the children chat but sat there quietly. It was nice seeing Sern with a friend. But she was a bit upset that Aeon was going to go stay at another friends house sometime during the next week. She sighed and she poked around with her salad then heard Arisa speak. "It's mostly Twiddle dear, I was just lending a hand." She said with a smile. "How's everyone enjoying their food?" She asked, glancing around the table.

"I think twiddle does the best deserts"Said Sern fondly as he vanished. He then heard the usual sounds of his brother shoveling into his food. He couldn't help but the slight smile of amusement when Aeon chocked on the bone. He would never learn.

He took a glance to the rather quiet Arisa before looking back to his brother who had just attempted to smile with a mouthful of food in his mouth and actually pulled it off without letting any of it fall out.., though it wasn't a sight Sern wanted to see again any time soon.
Sern took some food from the table and onto his plate. He sliced up some chicken slowly. He didn't like to be around other people when he ate. Mainly because he didn't eat much and when he did he seemed rather...unreserved. He made an effort as usual to stay normal when eating because of the company. He cut up a small piece of chicken and popped it into his mouth, chewing it slowly.

Alex nodded slowly when Kat asked if the food was good. "Yeah, It's great as usual." He said, looking over towards the kitchen where Twiddle was making dessert. Alex picked up his Goblin Goblet and took a sip from it. He really enjoyed using it. Alex stared at the liquid inside it. Apparently it would always fill up with delightful drinks and so far it did what it was said to.

Kida had begun to wind down, after a High she usually Went on a low for a bit, she was being extremely silent, When Twiddle appeared Kida just nodded her head grabbing the fork lazily. she toyed around with the food on her plate, looking at the spot where her dad would be sitting, Sighing softly Kida began to eat some food, She needed sugar and she needed it now

Arisa looked over to Kida. "Kida, are you ok? you seem a little down" Arisa said with concern in her voice.

Kida continued to look at the chair, "Yes fine, fine" she said bluntly while she was gazing at the chair

Arisa frowned "Dosnt seem that way" She said still concerned.

(lame :p )

Twiddle came back out to the living room to see everyone finished. "Dessert is ready." He stated. Twiddle clicked his fingers and the dinner plates vanished and were replaced with desserts of all kinds. "Enjoy." He said, disappearing back into the kitchen.

Kida was about to answer Arisa when Twiddle came back in, "Dessert" she said to herself softly, watching it appear, "Dessert!" she squeeled loudly, practically bursting everyones eardrums, Kida was scoffing all of it down at once, the smell of sugar got her high by ifself, She quickly scraped the plate clean, and began to tap her cup with her nails

Aeon grinned in delight as the scraps on his plate were replaced by dessert. "My favourite part of the meal." He said, immediately scoffing down some apple crumble and then moving on to a slice of delicious mudcake. "Come on guys, Eat up." He said, looking at Arisa and Sern.

Sern had barely gotten to his second bite, he seemed to be too busy looking around to the home he knew so well. He heard he brother speak again but didn't risk looking unless he had a mouthful of food.. which seemed more then likely. he then felt the slight tingle of magic as he food was replaced by desert. He gave Arisa a slight nudge and murmured as he looked out over the trays of desert, "told you he was the best".

Kida leaned across the table slightly, Crawling her spoon across with her arm, She reached out and attempted to scoop some dessert of Serns plate, she giggeled slightly to herself. She was officially on a high again

Arisa laughed as Kida took some of Sern's dessert. Arisa picked up her fork and ate some of her own. Then she remembered her diet and put her fork down. She wasn't sure what to do now so she just took a few sips of her water.

"Oh come on Arisa, Just eat it, There's nothing wrong with having dessert every now and again." Aeon said with a sigh. "If you don't want it I'll have it.." He continued, smiling greedily. It was either she ate the food and enjoyed it or he'd eat the food and enjoy it.

Arisa blushed and finished her dessert. She did enjoy it but she reminded her self to go for a run in the morning, she used to with her grandmother every morning but now that her grandma was getting older it wasn't as easy as it used to be.

Sern moved his bowl away from kida's approaching spoon with a 'paws off' expression on his face. Of course now she was stuffed full of sugar she was high...and kida being high can be a scary thing.
He slid across abit more to make sure she couldent steal his dessert before plunging into ti with his spoon. He ate silently and didn't make so much as a spec of mess.

Once he was finished he let out a slow sigh and looked around the table to Arisa, his brother, his cousin, farther and mother in turn before saying. "three cheers for another wonderful desert from twiddle?"

Aeon shook his head when his brother suggested they cheered for the House Elf. "He always makes good food, He doesn't need three cheers after all these years that we've had him. You've asked us to do that before and I don't think it's necessary again." He said, rolling his eyes. He loved Twiddle as much as Sern but that really wasn't needed. He quickly finished off dessert before standing up to leave. "Well, I'm off to go for a quick fly on my broom around the backyard, See ya's." He said, leaving the room and then climbing up the stairs. He opened his door and shut it behind him rather loudly.

Katherine sighed and agreed with Aeon. "Please Sern, Let Twiddle be." She muttered, finishing off her strawberries and cream. "Do be careful Aeon, I don't want you getting hurt." She then called out when Aeon left the table.
"Oh, I think there's another guest coming over tomorrow! So you can all go out and do what you want, Me and Alex won't be here but make sure you don't wreck the furniture or leave mud through the room or break something or leave the house unless you go together and be safe." She said all at once without taking a breath.

Arianna knew that she was supposed to be going to Aeon's tomorrow, but she had felt like coming today. She steered her mothers broom through some trees, squinting into the darkness. She saw something right in front of her, but it was too late. She smacked right into something hard and shiny, and bounced off it, falling off her broom, down a very long way. She hit the ground with a thud, and blacked out on the Summer's lawn.

Aeon had only just flew out his window when he saw Ari flying in the darkness, He went to wave at her but she hit something and crashed into the ground. "Ari!" He called, flying over to her and landing smoothly beside her. "Hey, You ok?" He said, shaking her slightly to try wake her up, She fall was high but not high enough to break any bones or anything bad so he thought it safe to try wake her.

Kida heard a thud outside, her automatic reaction was to reach for her wand. Kida Fumbeled around her pocket for a second before remembering she wasnt alloud to use her wand, letting out a sigh Kida stood up and walked out the back door, she looked to see Aeon shaking Arianna. "Is there something your not telling me" she said trying to keep herself from laughing, she walked over to Ari and Aeon, Kida looked at Arianna for a few seconds before mentioning "Lucky we have Arisa and Aunty Kat, they will know what to do if she has killed herself" she said snickering softly. She looked around and walked a few steps to a tree before jumping up into it, she climbed up a fair bit before untangeling Arianna's Broom from the branches, she jumped down and walked back over to them "maybe we need a run way..." Kida said looking around, "and a broom parking" she said walking inside, Kida Rested the Broom behind the door before holding the door wide open "Don't let the mozzie's eat her alive, bring her inside Aeon" she said as she held the door open for Aeon. Kida quickly turned back inside "Aunty Kat, Arianna has Arrived, but there was a little accident, does the house have to be so big" she said laughing lightly "can we have a bed please, and Arisa, you and Aunty Kat Can help our clumsy friend" she said again looking inside

Arianna blinked, she could see Aeon looking down at her. "Ow" she mumbled, and sat up stiffly. "Arrived with a bang" she said feebly
"The windows on your house are very hard" she commented, feeling a bit better.

"Hey Ari, Can you walk? It might be easier that way." Aen said, holding out a hand for her to grab and pull herself up. "We didn't expect you till tomorrow, You really shouldn't fly in the dark like that." He continued, laughing softly then looked back at the house. "Twiddle! Get one of the spare rooms ready please!" He called, hearing a crack as the House elf apparated around the house to get Ari's room ready.

Arianna took his hand, and slowly got up "Yeah, I probably should stick to flying when I can see" she agreed. Helped by Aeon, she wobbled across the lawn.
She reached up with her other hand, and rubbed the back of her head, wincing. There was a big lump on the top of her head "Um, why am I here again?" she asked Aeon. Her head was very foggy, and she suddenly felt dizzy "Whoa, need to sit down" she said, clutching onto his arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back