Finally Arriving

Aeon ignored Kida's yelling, He could still hear it even from down where he was, If she kept acting like this all through the week then he'd go mental! Hopefully Sern would get here soon and things would seem more normal.

Twiddle made his way up to the gate, followed by Sern, and pushed it open. They made their way up towards the huge house and rapped on the door. "We're here, Masters!" Twiddle called out, waiting for the door to be opened. Sern had been in Brightstone for a bit so Twiddle had to go fetch him and bring him back home.

Sern followed twiddle all the way to his house. It was the holidays, no more work, no more annoying drama. They made it the the gate of their manor. which he often forgot was as big as it was. He really didn't think they needed something so big... but it was rather nice. He followed twiddle down through the gate and along the smooth path to the double doors. Twiddle almost hopped up and knocked on the door announcing that they were there. Sern had always been very fond of twiddle, a great companion to talk to.

He heard the shouts of his cousin and gave a slight sigh. Kida over for dinner...brilliant.
He stood there motionless waiting patiently for someone to open the door.

Alex nodded towards Arisa and smiled. "I met your mother at The Leaky Cauldron I think, She was a nice lady." He said, then heard a rap at the door and turned towards the stairs. "That must be Twiddle and Sern, Why don't you two come down?" He asked as he descended the steps. Alex turned the handle and opened the door to so Sern and Twiddle standing there. "Welcome back son! And thank you Twiddle for bringing him, Why don't you go take over dinner for Katherine?" Alex asked, gesturing towards the kitchen. "Ok Sern, Arisa is upstairs with Kida and Aeon is in the kitchen, Come sit at the table. Dinners nearly ready." Alex smiled, stepping out of the way to let Sern in.

Twiddle gave a bow to his master and then moved off to the kitchen to take over from Katherine and Aeon who was trying to sneak some of the food. He greeted them and told them Sern was here. Twiddle loved his masters, They were nice and treated him well, Except for Kida. She always ignored him but he had to pretend he liked her, But she seemed to know he really didn't.

Sern looked up slightly to see his father and gave him a smile. "Hello Father" he said in a more warm tone then usual. He heard that Arisa was here and wondered out loud, "how many people do we have over?" he slipped in past his farther and walked to the archway to the dining room and took a deep breath. He was home.

Sern looked past to just see aeon and his mother trying to sneak food as usual. He gave a slight chuckle to himself before looking up the stairs and hearing the noises of arisa and kida. "Wonder whats for dinner.." He murmured to himself. He loved the smell of food, he just couldn't seem to eat much.

Aeon saw Twiddle come in and announce that Sern had arrived. He quickly stopped what he was doing and left to kitchen and towards the dining room where Sern was. "Hello brother, Finally made it huh?" Aeon said with a smile, slipping into a seat. "Kida and Arisa should be down in a minute." He continued, looking over towards the stairs.

Arisa heard Sern and smiled. She walked down stairs and saw him. "Hey buddy" She said running up to give him a hug. "Where were you?" She asked with a smile. Before letting go, she looked aaround and didnt know where to sit. "Um where do i sit?" She asked with an akward smile.

Kida nodded and looked at Arisa, "Serns here" she said loudly, Kida ran down stairs. "SERN SERN SERN" she yelled as she ran over to him, Kida threw her arms around Sern giving him a big hug. she picked him off the ground slightly before putting him back down. Kida Smiled at Arisa "Sit where ever as long as its not at the heads of the table" she said smiling

"Hey Arisa, Sit next to me." Aeon said, gesturing towards the chair on the other side of him. "Mmm, Can't wait for the food, But mainly the dessert." Aeon said with a grin, drumming his fingers on the table.

Arisa smiled and went to sit next to Aeon. "Thanks" She said smiling. She had seen there house elf as she ran down stairs and wondered if he was as nice as the Hogwarts house elfs. She found it weird how much she enjoyed the company of creatures insted of human half the time, but then again she had never been very social.

Sern saw Arisa basically bolt down the stairs to him and give him a warm hug, "oh ive just been with twiddle" he said absently.

From the moment Sern heard his cousins loud comment of him arriving he looked for an escape route but was apparently to late as he felt her arms wrap around him tightly. ok. Just as long as she doesnt pic-. Sern was then lifted off the ground slightly. Why?! Honestly Just WHY!

Katherine entered the dining room and smiled at Sern. "Hey hunny, It's nice to see you again." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and then sitting at the head of the table. "Well, This is nice isn't it." She said happily fixing her sleeves and brushing off some dust on her dress. "So Arisa, Tell me about yourself." She said, nodding at Arisa and bringing her hands together.

Arisa thought of what to say "well, um Im a hufflepuff?" She said not thinking of what else to say. There wasnt much that she thought she should tell them like about how she beat up people, stole, went blind, dressed like she was 17? No she wouldnt tell them that.

Sern made his way down to the table beside arise, he sank down into it slowly and gave her a smile. His mother was surely going bombard her with questions, he lent past her slightly to look at his mother and said, "Your going to let her eat aren't you mum?". He looked at Arisa with an apologetic smile before leaning back, once again becoming almost part of the furniture. He adjusted his sleeves abit and then started tapping abit with the rings on his left hand against the chair arm

Alex joined the rest of them and sat at the opposite Katherine at the other side of the table and picked up his knife and fork. He had his goblet that he had won from Bleak Street with him. He had got it from a halloween event that was hosted by a man in a cloak like the one he won. He wouldn't let any of the kids near it since he knew it wouldn't be a good thing in their hands. So Alex kept it safe in a draw in his room. None of the kids were allowed in the room and he trusted they wouldn't try to enter.

Katherine nodded at Arisa who seemed rather unsure of the question. "Mhm, And what about your family?" Kat asked, tapping her long, perfect nails against each other. When Sern made a comment she just rolled her eyes. "I was just trying to get to know her better." She said, twisting her finger in her blond hair.

Twiddle came out of the kitchen and gave a bow towards his masters. "Sorry to interrupt, But dinner is ready." He said then gave a click of his fingers and delicious looking food flew out of the kitchen and landed smoothly onto the table. "Enjoy." He said with a smile before disappearing back into the kitchen.

Arisa smiled at Mrs. Summers. "Well my mom is a hogwarts nurse, she just started there and we live with my grandparents" Arisa replied, there wasnt that much to say about her family. Just then Twiddle came out and Arisa smiled at him wishing she had the chance to say thank-you.

Sern saw Twiddle come from the kitchen and adorn their table with wonderful smelling food, as he always did. Sern gave a quick look around with the table then, his eyes falling back on Twiddle, ushered him over with a smile. He thought Arisa would like to meet him and Sern always liked thanking Twiddle for the meal.

Twiddle came back and made his way over to Sern and the visitor. "Yes master?" He asked, giving a bow towards Sern. "Is there something you need?" He asked again.

"..well not exactly need..." Said Slowly as he looked at Twiddle, "I jsut wanted to say thank you for the meal" he gave a slight pause to let the thanks sink in and then waved a hand slightly to Arisa. "And to introduce you to one of my friends" He put a slight emphasis on friends seeing as he really didn't have many friends before Hogwarts. "Twiddle...meet Arisa...and visa versa" He gave another smile.

"Hello Twiddle, its nice to meet you" Arisa said in a plesent voice "Thank-you for the meal" She said with a smile. She extended her hand to the little elf to shake it. She always treated elfs like humans for some reason, she just thought it was common politeness.

Twiddle smiled at Sern before speaking. "I only did some of it, It was your mother who started it while I fetched you, sir." He said, then turned to the girl. "It's nice to meet you to miss." He said, shaking her hand awkwardly.
He didn't shake people's hand much, But Aeon did hug him a lot and Sern was always happy and good to be with.
"But now I must go prepare dessert, Please excuse me." He said, clicking his fingers. There was a loud CRACK and he was gone.

Aeon immediatly began to demolish his food as soon as it was set before him. He only stopped once because he was choking on a chicken bone but got it out and continued again. Sometimes he just never learned. He look over at Arisa who was next to him and was talking to Twiddle who apparated out. "He's a good house elf he is." Aeon said with a big grin before continuing to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back