Finally Arriving

Alex Summers

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Alex was pacing around the huge house, waiting for the kids to arrive. He was so happy that they were coming back, It seemed like they were at Hogwarts for an eternity.
He looked over towards the kitchen where Katherine was busy cooking dinner for them all, She smiled at him before disappearing further into it .Aeon had said that he was inviting a friend over in one of his letters so they had to make extra food for their guest. All the rooms had been cleaned for the arrival and there was nothing much else to do. Alex stopped pacing and went to check the window for the tenth time in the past five minutes but still didn't see them so he sat down on the couch and waited some more.

Kida was busy talking to Arisa when they reached the gate, she quickly unhooked the gate and held it open for everyone to walk in. "Welcome" she said to Arisa, laughing to herself slightly, and she took her leg away from holding the gate open, Quickly the gate swung shut ratteling slightly, "I could have been more suttle" she said walking forward up to the front of the house, she made her way slowly to the front door, quickly knocking on the Door before taking a step back. She had been away from Her Aunt and Uncles for a long time. Kida was slightly upset that she wasnt going to see her Dad this summer Break because he had gone back to england, but she was glad she was able to stay with her relatives. Kida waited for the door to be answered

Arisa smiled at Kida. She was excited to be spending some time with her friends over break with out stressing over exams or homework or the hospital wing, espically the hospital wing. "Thank-you" She said when Kida held the gate open for her. She was a little nervous to be meeting Aeon and Serns parents. Once they were at the door and Kida knocked Arisa asked "what are they like?" in a nervous voice. She had put on clothes that accually covered her belly button for the occasion and less make-up then usual. She didnt want them to think Aeon Sern and Kida made friends with tramps.

Aeon followed behind the girls as they went up towards his home. Kida had already knocked when he reached them and he smiled lightly when Arisa asked what they were like. "Don't worry, You'll be fine. They love us having friends over and they'll take really well to you. Your wearing a lot less make-up then usual, You nervous?" He asked, waiting for the door to be answered. He found it funny that Arisa was like this, But she would relax a little more when she met his parents. Hopefully. He knew they really would like her. "So Arisa, Do you want your own room or are you going to stay in Kida's bedroom?" He asked, He himself had his own room but he hardly used it, He was always up late and usually fell asleep on the couch

Alex heard a knock at the door and shot up from the couch. Katherine had heard it too and was now standing in the kitchen entrance, looking excitedly at the door. Alex walked up to it and quickly pulled it open to the the three children there. Sern wasn't with them he knew, He wouldn't arrive till later. "Come in! Welcome!" He said, ushering them in and closing the door behind him. He looked at Arisa and smiled. "So you must be our visitor, It's nice to meet you, I'm Mr. Summers, But you can call me Alex if you like. Why don't you sit down? Katherine is just cooking up dinner." He said, gesturing towards the table.

Arisa smiled slightly "Well i wont be wearing much make-up while im here, dont want them to think you make friends with trapms" Arisa said with a nervous giggle. She was always sy when meeting new adults. When Aeon mentioned her own room Arisa looked up and took a step back. "Woah" She said with her mouth open. "Big house" She commented. Her house was so diffrent. They lived in the country and had a small farm house. When Mr. Summers came out and brought them into the house Arisa smiled nervously. She looked down at her shoes. "Nice to meet you Mr. Summers" She replied.

Katherine walked over to them and held out her arms. "Hello dearies! It's good to see you!" She said, hugging them all. "You must be Arisa right? Oh my! Aren't you adorable! Now, Would you like your own room or do you want to bunk with Kida?" She asked, smiling at her.

"I could stay with Kida if she dosnt mind" Arisa said kindly. Aeon was right they were very friendly so Arisa looked up. It was such a nice home with a great family. "Its nice to meet you Mrs. Summers" She said with a smile. This was going to be a fun vist she knew it. She hoped she wouldnt go blind she didnt want to cause them any trouble after taking her in for a bit.

Kida Stood back a bit when the door open, "Uncle Alex" she said in delight, giving him a quick hug before walking into the house, she missed the house alot. She smiled when Arisa looked to her shoes, she put her hand on her arm giving her a warm smile, Kida quickly put a pet cage on the ground opening the door and allowing Nerezza to run out, "I hope its allright if she explores, she has never been here bevore, and she is house trained" kida said to her Uncle Alex. Kida stood up to find her Aunt walking in. she gave her a quick hug aswell. "Yeah, Arisa, no troubles at all, my rooms big enough for the whole of Hogwarts to stay in.. well not that big, but its big enough" she said with a smile. Kida sniffed the air, "Whats for dinner" she said moving her head around in the direction of the scent, her Consentration was lost by a loud THUD at the window, she turned to face the window and started to cack up laughing, "Auntie you should stop leaving the house so clean, Gufo keeps on thinking that the windows arnt here" she said through her laughter, she stopped laughing slowly and made her way over to the window, pulling the window in so she could grab Gufo, she walked in with him perched on her arm, "Well thats all my pets accounted for" she said as she pet gufo.

Aeon hugged his mum and dad in turn then turned to Kida. "Why don't you show Arisa your room?" He suggested, putting down his stuff and sitting at the table just as Deo and Canice bounced in. "It's good we have a lot of rooms, I forgot about the pets." He said with a smile, petting them both and listening to them hum in delight. Aeon turned to the kitchen where the smell of nice food was coming from. "Mum, Can I help you in the kitchen please?" He asked, getting up and walking towards the smell.

Katherine nodded at Aeon and then turned to Arisa. "Did you bring any pets? Their welcome here so don't worry. Kida, Why don't you help Arisa take her stuff up to your room hm?" She said, turning back into the kitchen to continue cooking the food and make sure Aeon didn't try to take any.

Arisa pulled her small silver puffskein out of her pocket. She was silver all over and had a little black dot on her head that looked like a bow. "This is Glitter" She said with a smile. She gave Glitter a treat before placing her on her head and picking up her bags and waited for Kida to show her to the room they would share.

Kida Smiled, "Thanks" she said she grabbed her other bags "Follow me" she said as she marched off like a soildier, she felt like she was being a freak, but she didnt mind, she climbed up the stairs and walked down the hall, making sure Arisa was following her, as she reached the end of the hall there were 4 rooms, 2 on one side, one against the back wall, and one of the other side, she walked to the room on the right, and opened the door to her room she walked in a dumped her bags in the courner, "Well this is my room" and up the stairs you can bunk and the ensuites off that" she said smiling She grabbed Arisa's Hand and Dragged her Upstairs to the room that Arisa would be staying in, "I hope its ok" she said smiling, Kida grabbed Arisa's Hand again and dragged her over to the Ensuite "and this is the Ensuite", she walked out of the ensuite, and walked around into the Walk in Wardrobe "And this is the Wardrobe" she said Smiling, "I hope its ok, make yourself at home, No one will get Angry at you in this family, everyone is understanding, oh and your eye thing, has to compete with Sern's Rage thing" she said laughing slightly "Any Questions"

Arisa was amazed by how amazing this house was. She got a whole room to herself and the bathroom was huge! The closet was to die for. "This house is amazing" She said awe struck. Arisa blushed when Kida brought up her 'eye thing'. "Dont worry, im hoping it wont happen at all" Arisa said crossing her fingers and giving a small nervous laugh. She took Glitter of her head and pet her. "Well one question, when is Sern getting here?" Arisa asked smiling.

Kida Smiled, "Sern should be getting here when ever..." Kida raised her voice "Twiddle Decides to go Get him" she said smiling, "Tomorrow sometime maybe" She looked at glitter for a moment "She can go with Aeon's puffs if you want, i'm sure they will Enjoy each others company" she said smiling

"Twiddle?" Arisa asked a little confused. She looked down at Glitter and decided she would have more fun with Aeon's puffskeins then with Arisa but she didnt want to giver her up just yet, she helped when Arisa was nervous.

Alex stepped into the bedroom and smiled at the girls. "So Arisa, Do you like the house?" He asked, smiling at her. She looked familiar in some way, But he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He had met a few parents so maybe one of them was her mother. He tried to remember everyone he had met but his mind seemed to go blank when he thought of it.

"Twiddle is the house Elf, he jumps around a bit, but he can always be found when you dont want him" she said laughing slightly "I don't think he likes me that much" she said in a soft whisper "But he likes everyone else, so your fine" she said laughing again. Kida heard Her Uncles Voice and ran to the edge of the top floor of the room, she leaned over the edge of the banister "HI UNCLE" she screamed acting like a idiot

Aeon walked in behind his dad, licking his fingers from the food he was helping to cook since Twiddle was off with Sern someplace. "What's all the yelling about Kida, You don't have to act like an idiot because a friends here, god. You make us look like freaks." He muttered, leaning against the door frame. "You ok Arisa? Kida hasn't made your ears explode yet?" He asked Arisa with a straight face and in a casual way.

Arisa walked down the stairs when Mr. Summers came in. "your house is amazing" She said her eyes twinkeling just like her mothers. "Thank-you again for letting me vist" She said flashing him a plesent smile. She laughed at Aeons comment "Yeah Im fine"

Kida Jumped off the top Floor of her room, and landed swiftly, she had always jumped off the top floor, but now since she was Jumping off tree's in the forest it seemed like childs play, "haha Aeon, you guts" she said smoothly, she walked over to aeon and grabbed his hand, licking some of the food off, "mm nice" she said laughing as she ran back and dived onto her bed, "I'm Just high Aeon" she said laughing as she sat up, "I'm Hungry" she said Blankly looking around for more food.

Alex shook his head and smiled when Kida yelled at him, She was a bit funny at times. "Calm down Ki." He laughed, rubbing his ear a bit. "Arisa, What's your mothers name? I think I've met her before." He said, nodding towards her, stil trying to remember the people he'd met.

"Oh Ew!" Aeon said, shoving his hands into his pocket. "Seriously Kida, Don't be gross, It's disturbing." He said with a shudder. "I'm going back downstairs to help cook some more, and to wash off my fingers." He continued, trudging away from the door and down the hallway were he descended the stairs and went back to the kitchen again.

Arisa smiled "Pearl Kanti" She replied, she liked that her mom was starting to meet people again. She had locked her self in the house after Arisa's father had started beating her, she didnt want people to see the scars. "Im glad to see shes finally getting out" Arisa added.

Kida scrambeled off her bed and Ran over to the Door as Aeon left, she leaned against the frame and shouted at him "YOU'LL BE BACK YOUNG AEON, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE" Kida couldnt help but laugh, she was deffenetly to high for her own good

((Pause for Sern))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back