Finally Arriving

When Aeon said it was kida's older brother Sern had to stifle a "whaaaa?" and just nodded as if he still knew what was going on. Then Ash sat down on a chair and sat there rather quietly. Sern made his way over to the opposite chair to Ash and sat down and asked in his usual quiet bring purposeful tone, "Ash is it?". His stormy eyes piercing into ash's trying to read his face. His hands lay over the table and sat there un his unmoving way. His face set as his unemotional mask.

Ashton watched everyone looking around, he spotted the boy sit opposite him, "Ashton" he said looking at him, "You must be one of the twins, Mama said somethings about you all, it was easy to tell you both apart" he said as cracked his fingers slightly, "your the more quiet one, you must be Sern" he said as he watched him. "I'm sorry if i am intruding, i just had a fight with Mama she only told me about you all today, until today i didnt realise i had a younger sister, or another family" he looked around. "Mama Also mentioned Leo, is he here?" he looked around again trying to find him.

-ignore-

Arianna was taken upstairs by the Summer's house elf "Thank you" she said, smiling at him, and walking slowly over to her bed. She sat down, and looked at her shoes for while, until her hed cleared "OK" she said to herself, standing up, and feeling abit more cheerful when her head didn't spin.
She made her way down stairs, and saw that they had been joined by a boy, who looked maybe older than them.
Arianna walked silently over to them, and listened.

The faintest smile touched Sern's lips as the boy said he must be Sern because he was the more quiet one. His eyes were still locked to the boys as he replied, "Aye that's me...Sern Summers". Sern's eyes for the first time, traveled over the boy, noticing the guitar and his clothes. Then back to his eyes, locking onto them once more.

Ashton looked around and spotted another boy standing "You must be Aeon, i could have mistaken you as Sern if it wasnt for your hair" he said. Ashton quickly shrugged his shoulders slightly, before slipping his Guitar off his back and resting it up against the chair, he looked over at Sern. "Uhmm well... I'm Sorry for making Kida Faint" he said trying to make the akward situation seem less.. akward.

-ignore-

Sern thought about this for a moment, "I could only be expected..." He said simply as he, once again, looked over the boy. Somehow he didn't quite think he would get alone with the boy as well as he and Aeon might. But, yet again, he thought it was only to be expected... People normally got along much better with his easy going energetic brother. "So what do you plan on doing now?" He asked with actual interest, would the boy stay here? or go sort things out with his mother? would he be attending Hogwarts?

"Mistaken me for Sern....BAHAHAHA!" Aeon said, bursting into a fit of laughter. "Well do you really expect me to be all loud and annoying after I just found out your Kida's unknown brother? Well that's pretty stupid really." He continued, trying to control his laughter. "Well anyway, Ash. Would you like me to get you a room? We have plenty. Did you bring anything??" Aeon asked, going towards the steps. "Come on." He said as he began to climb them.

Ashton looked around at everyone, he heard Aeon laughing and turned to look at him. "Well I have only know you for.." he stopped and looked at his watch, "about 12 minutes" Ashton smiled slightly. he heard Aeon call him 'Ash' . "Ashton" he murmered under his breath. Ashton nodded his head and stood up to follow him quickly picking up his guitar, "No no I didnt bring anything Just my Guitar and my fathers broom" he said as he followed him up the stairs. "your house is huge" he said looking around as they climbed the stairs, "I aint surprised if there aint portrait holes scatered around here, there are tons at Durmstrang" he said looking around making sure he didnt trip up the stairs.

Arianna watched as the new boy, who she had gathered was called 'Ash', was taken upstairs to a room.
She frowned, confused "Who is that guy?" she asked the people who had remained down stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back