OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
((Yellow rose for Kace Corelli, open after Madz))

Amy had one last rose to deliver. She was a little tired from all the running around trying to find people, but it had been worthwhile. She made her way to the Great Hall, unsure of which house her last recipient was in. Deciding to start with one table and try them all, she asked someone,"Excuse me, do you know who Kace Corelli is? I have a rose for them."

Kace was sitting around after having his dinner when someone younger approached his table asking for him. Another rose. He hadn't expected to get any this year, he was taken back every time he received one. "Hey, I'm over here," Kace waves at the younger girl with a smile.

Amy returned Kace's smile and handed him the rose."Here you go!"

Sorry about everything over the holidays. I'm glad we're friends
-Elliot

Kace took the rose and note, reading the note as soon as he had it. A small smile appeared on his face, and then a feeling of regret took over. Elliot didn't deserve to be treated that way, at the time Kace got strung up for being mixed up with his twin brother. "Thanks," he said with a heavy sigh. Kace stood up and went to the Hufflepuff's table, where @Elliot Briar would be sitting. "Hey, man, I'm sorry Elliot. My bad for yelling at you. That wasn't cool..."

Elliot glanced up from his food when Kace approached, smiling quickly and shifting to make room in case he wanted to sit. "Uh, no, it's okay," He said, fiddling with his fork as Kace apologized. "There was a lot going on, I get it," Honestly, Elliot was just relieved that Kace seemed to be having a slightly better time now that they were back at school. "Is everything good now? With your uh.. brother?"

Kace joins the badger, sitting down next to his best friend. Kace shook his head, gesturing with his hands. "Nah, it wasn't okay. I lost my head back there and took it out on you," Kace, shamefully admitted to his actions. It took a lot for him to face his bad decisions, and he had his father to thank for that. The man raised his son to always own up to his mistakes and set things right. It's the first time he had to apologize to a friend for something as serious as this. "Huh? Yeah...I guess so. I dunno, man...It's mad weird, it's like someone clones you overnight and your clone is like following you everywhere like a shadow."

Elliot glanced down at his plate, half smiling as Kace insisted on the apology. He really hadn't blamed Kace, but it made it easier to not feel as guilty about upsetting him, and Elliot was relieved they seemed to be back on regular terms. "Apology accepted, then," He said happily. He honestly couldn't imagine what discovering new family must be like for Kace, let alone something like a twin brother, so he believed it was still super weird for Kace. "Yeah I bet.. Have you guys spoken much since the break?" Elliot didn't know if Kace had any intention of bonding with his brother, but it did seem like a waste to not at least try.

"Cool," that was a weight off his shoulders, he truly felt bad for snapping at the Hufflepuff like that. That anger manifest because of his father, however, he snapped at Elliot over a small mistake. He gotta get used to everyone mistaking him for Baron now that it was clear there was two of him. "Yeah, kind of. We talk here and there. I find out that he is the oldest, and he asked about our dad...I told him some things, not a whole lot...I figured he needs to talk to our dad himself...Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back