Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
This was the final delivery for the tired Zennon. He was wore out from delivering so many roses! But this one was to his own house, so he could rest after this. He held the yellow rose and managed to find the guy he was looking for. Just a year below him, a little on the cute side, so Zennon definitely noticed this boy. And kept him in mind. He walked over to @William Kaimarama and grinned politely, "Hey! I got a delivery for you!"

William had never had much of a good time when roses went around, but this year the event almost made him sick to his stomach to think about. He had sent a rose himself, for the first time ever, and it was maybe the biggest risk he had ever taken. Even gathering up all his nerves, William hadn't been able to bring himself to sign the card. He didn't know if Abian would figure out who the rose was from, but there was nothing to do now but wait. He had been on high alert all day, waiting for any sign of his friend. He jumped when someone addressed him, head whipping around before he even fully realised that it hadn't been Abian's voice. Oh. William recognised the handsome older boy from around Slytherin, but didn't think they had spoken. But the boy had... a rose delivery for him. "Oh..." William said, stomach twisting with nerves. He knew it was almost certainly just from Maddy, but what if Abian had sent him one too?

Zennon held out the yellow rose and the note to the younger Slytherin. “There you go!” Zennon smiled as he delivered the final one. He appeared a little out of breath but this was a good cause.
Hey Wills,

You're such a great & funny & awesome brother & I love you lots!

Maddy

William's heart sank very slightly at the sight of the yellow petals... he knew the idea of anyone sending him a pink rose was completely farfetched, but William had been hiding a secret hope that just maybe... but no. That had been stupid. Hoping this would be from Abian he accepted the rose and quickly opened the note, but his heart sank quickly as he read it. Of course it was just from Maddy. Nobody would ever think of him romantically this time of year. It was a nice note but that didn't penetrate William's disappointment, and he crumpled it up quickly, sticking it in his pocket. "Thanks..."

Zennon noticed that something was off. He couldn’t quite place it either. Since he had no other roses to hand out, maybe he could see what was going on? The worst that the boy would do was just shrug it off or tell him to mind his own business. Zennon sat down at the table next to him and asked, “Is everything okay? I saw the way you crumpled the note and... Well, I have to ask.”

William had expected the rose deliverer to just head off on whatever business he had to do next, so he had looked away, staring down at his plate, brooding about the rose. It had been stupid to expect anything from Abian. He was surprised when the boy sat down next to him, looking over in shock. It took William a moment to collect his thoughts to reply properly. "Oh, uh... it's nothing." He mumbled, trying to think of an excuse. Someone handsome enough to probably be swimming in pink and red roses would just think he was pathetic if he actually explained himself. "Just... from my little sister, it wasn't who I was expecting. No big." He shrugged, trying to pretend he couldn't feel his cheeks heating up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back