OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
The band's so called family game night had potential to transform into a family game fight with the accompaniment of alcohol and everyone's competitive natures flaring up as a result, but in spite of this Leo had to admit he was entirely looking forward to the chance to see his band mates together again outside of shows and various other work events, and truly catch up with the people he cared about most, whether they were competitively angry or not. Both Asher and Delaney had moved out to start their own lives and families which had forced Leo feel the weight and loneliness of their once shared home being half empty, and settled a heaviness in his heart over the realization he had wasted the time with his friends all in one home and having the best times of his life while worried about the future. That night, regardless of the chaos and competitiveness it might brew and the brews they would add to their mix was a chance for him to regain and relive some of the best times with his band he had missed and for them all to return to the once careless renegades they were with no responsibilities to worry about other than their passion for music and their dream to 'make it big'.

That night Leo wanted to remember as a night they would all feel brand new and like the people they were five years ago in the best way they could be, and it was with this in mind that Leo began to mix a few cocktails before Asher and Delaney arrived, humming a tune he had been composing to himself as he cut up slices of lemon to place on the rim of each glass. From a recently purchased book about bar tending that he had skimmed he had put together a variant of sangria that had far more brandy and red wine than recommended but with the added fruit tasted entirely delicious and like harmless juice. In Leo's mind it was the perfect drink that would allow each of them to become tipsy and silly and truly throw caution to the wind and have fun as Merlin knew Leo needed to let off some steam. With the drink tray placed on the kitchen counter, Leo rubbed his hands together before checking his watch, hoping that barring any outside influences Asher and Delaney would be relatively on time.

Vera had handled the lose of Asher and Delaney in her own way. Quietly and by herself. Of course it wasn't like they were dead and she still saw them when the played shows or recorded anything. She had also been dodging 'offers' to hang out form Delaney that were thinly veiled attempts to get her to babysit the twins. She had been waiting in her room for the sounds of her band mates arrival but when she checked the time and realized they were late she rolled her eyes and went downstairs. She smiled when she spotted Leo playing bartender and joined him. "I know living here makes me automatically early but this is a bit ridiculous." she joked even though her voice was deadpan. Vera got a better look at what her friend was making and raised an eyebrow. "Pour me a drink?"

Asher didn't mean to be late- it just happened that way sometimes, trying to pull himself away from his Archie and their little girl. Eventually he'd left them at home, after a bunch of kisses, thinking that Archie was perhaps reading to Dash or something as he threw on his jacket, grabbed his guitar, and headed back to the house. "I'm here!" He announced loudly, knowing he was a bit late and offering Vera and Leo an impish smile as he bounded into the kitchen. "No Delaney?" He asked, setting his guitar down before hopping up to sit on the counter and looking to his friends. "I was worried I'd be the last one. Ooooh, drinks," He smiled but didn't snatch one, waiting for Leo to offer them as he tossed a playful wink to Vera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back