Fainting...

"I'm alive aren't I?" she repeated hotly.

"Ms. Green, it's my duty to ensure your well being. I will either have you under the watch of the nurse to ensure you eat, or you will eat regularly on your own; or we will force you to eat regularly. It is your decision." Professor King stated calmly.

"How would you do that? Imperius me like Estrella and Bruin?!" she suddenly snapped remembering the particular Defense Against the Dark lesson on the Imperius Curse.

"If it comes to that; but I figure I'd have the nurse do it the more medical way." Professor King retorted; drawing his wand he started again, "I don't suppose you're willing to just go and eat then?"

Bellatrix finally dropped her harsh attempt to snap at anyone and be tough. But she just couldn't understand what the actual problem was, something was wrong in her mind, making her think that what she was doing was fine. "K-Kiera.....p-please d-d-don't cry....I....I j-just....d-don't understand..." she stammered trying to calm her shaking voice.

"Why are you doing this?" Professor King inquired suddenly without motive. "There must be reason."

"The point of eating?" Professor King began in shock, "The point of eating is to live, why do you not want to live?" Professor King had known Bellatrix for a while and death was never something she sought, "You eat enough to live so eat enough to function." He continued, "You'll die at this rate anyhow."

Bellatrix nodded to Nicks first question even though it was more rhetorical. Then to the second she froze. "W-Why...I don't want to...to live?" she repeated softly, trying to think of an answer to his question. "...there....there is nothing but school keeping me here....and any....friends I have...will leave soon enough...nothing and no one ever stays...I-I don't know....I really d-don't know...a-at least I-I w-would d-d-die on my own accord..."

Kiera's tear stained face was frozen in shock. "You cant die! You just cant!" she cried. "How many times do I have to tell you Im not going to abandon you!? I dont leave my friends no matter how cruel they can be." she said looking straight at Bella with watery eyes.

"So you're forcing yourself to die incase in the future you have no reason to live?" Professor King mocked openly as the girl began to shiver, "Let's get you inside and some food inside you." he decided with a firm voice; this was the voice that you didn't disobey unless you were prepared to regret it.

"D-D-Do-o-o n-n-not m-m-mo-ock m-me-e-e...P-P-Prr-r-r-o-o-f-ffess-s-s-or...." Bellatrix stammered as her head began to feel strange, fuzzy...light...darkening.

Bella whispered something but it was inaudible gibberish, right before she passed out, into a swarm of black, nothingness...only to be numb.

Professor King flicked his wand and Bellatrix started to levitate in front of him, "Tell the nurse we're coming Ms. Kingsley." Professor King began; attempting to do some small spells to sustain Bellatrix while maintaining the levitation. The nurse would have to ensure Bellatrix was fed immeadiatly

Professor King followed Kiera, walking at a moderate pace towards the castle. Bellatrix had outdone herself this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back