Fainting...

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
It was nearing dusk, but the confines of the castle just seemed too capturing for Bellatrix. Lately, life has seemed to go on smoothly, and dull. Though, at random moments, her body seems to react to the strangest things. Throwing up in Herbology, even though she hasn't eaten, feeling dizzy in the garden etc. The amounts seemed to pile up, and she didn't know why. She decided the best thing for her was to just get some fresh air, who knows, maybe these strange medical events were because her character was truly changing, from the inside out.

Kiera saw Bella walking towards her. She didnt look well as usual. Kiera was really worried about her friend. These days she was never eating and everyday she looked more and more like a skeleton. This had been going on too long. After Kiera first noticed it during the summer. Everytime she brought it up though, Bella got so mad at her. She smiled as Bella approachted. "Hey Bella!" she said with a smile and a wave.

Without an answer Bellatrix swiftly, glided to where Kiera was sitting. Gazing up on the beauty of the night dusk, she sighed.

"I'm fine Kiera..." she swiftly said, although her mind began to panic, she knew something was wrong. "I...can't see why....you think anything...is wrong..."

"I-I....c-can't...r-remem-" she softly began, suddenly stopping her first statement, she decided to say something else instead, now annoyed at Kiera, "W-what concern o-of it is y-yours?!"

ooc: Sorry...bad grammar, I couldn't really get out what I was truly trying so say, I hope you get it. :D

Professor King was walking out onto the lawn to get towards the forest and begin his evening patrolling. He spotted two students on the lawn and approached them, "Ms. Green and Ms. Kingsley, you should both get into the castle before curfew." he informed them, not paying either much attention. After a few seconds however he came to realize what he had heard when approaching them, "And what's all this about starving then?"

Bellatrix's eyes suddenly flickered to the approaching Professor, and she suddenly stood up, staggering, trying to gain her balance and find her footing she spat, "There is nothing about starving...Kiera is just being...stupid!" she snapped, for lack of a better word, finally stopping her swaying.

"I don't think Ms. Kingsley is being as stupid as you're making her out to be." Professor King began, mild concern for the girl finding a place in his mind. "You're disoriented and having trouble speaking." he began, looking her over, "To add to it all you're quite thin. Perhaps a quick meal in the Great Hall wouldn't do you any harm?" He offered kindly, knowing full well the great hall was clsoed for the evening to students.

"Well you do need food,whether or not you need it at the moment is the question." Professor King replied, a skeptical look on his face. "Perhaps just some chocolate then?"

Bellatrix's attempt at cackling was light and breathy, and she swooned once more. "Why must you all be so insistent...it is pointless. I see no reason for your efforts to...save me from starvation or what ever you are attempting to do!"

Kiera was fuming now. She was not stupid! She was concerned. "You need food." she said almost yelling. This was the maddess she might have ever been. She was had to make angry but Bella's starvation was too much. "Professor, Bella hasnt been eating since at least the summer! She needs help but she wont listen to me!" Kiera yelled. "Look she cant hardly stand up!"

"A person can't survive two months without food, three to four weeks maximum." Professor King began in response to Kiera, "However I must agree that Ms. Green must eat; if we have to force feed her in the hospital wing." he continued, glaring towards Bellatrix. "What's your decision then?"

"First Kiera, you betray me to this Professor, and then Professor, you threaten me?" she snapped in disbelief. "And clearly I have been eating some sort of food, because I wouldn't be here without it, the Professor even said so! I can survive..." she stammered, knowing she had eaten to stay alive, but nothing more...something small in the moment of dire need.

"Bella I dont mean to betray you. Im just worried about you. I dont want you to die!" she said through pleading eyes. She was on the verge of tears again. "I know you have been eating something just not enough. Maybe once every two or three days." she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back