Excuses Excuses....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
I know it's probably been pretty obvious that I've been a bit slow and not so steady on replieas as of late, and some of you already know what's going on but honestly I should let all of you know!

I've been living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for almost two years now. I moved from one apartment to another, and now I'm moving again, but rather than down the road I'm moving down state to be with my family and so that my Fiance can take care of his aunt. It's been a very overwhelming few weeks and I've been trying to balance everything but I just don't think I can. I'm still going to try and be on every day and plot and reply - but I'm probably going to be slow until we are all moved (so till around June 30th) This will not effect any of the time sensitive plots I have! You can always reach me on PM on Prudence Armstead, or go ahead and message me on skype! I'll try and be timely with responses!

Hugs and Kisses!
Cole

Good luck with your moving! I totally understand how hard it can be and I wish you all the best :hug: :wub:

Good luck getting settled in. I hope all goes well for you. :)

Good luck with the move! Hope it all works out!

Thank you! Tonight's been a good break from the stress to talk to everyone - but I know I've gotta go right back to packing tomorrow! <3

Good luck with the move!

Good luck with the move :hug:

Rather than posting another I thought I'd add an update here! I will be returning the router I have on the 23rd or 24th, and leaving for a five hour trip downstate that saturday. i will be exhausted I'm sure so for that weekend I might be slow or absent! You can always reach me on skype though! Thank you so much everyone for understanding!

<3 Cole

Take care of yourself!

All the best my love!

Good luck again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back