Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Alrighty, the time has finally come for me to go to Spain. As of right now, I'm leaving in nine days time and thus will be busy packing and such. I am not sure how often I will be on here this next week and two days, but I am going to first be finishing my exams and all of my lessons.

My plane departs on June 16th for Spain, I shall arrive in Madrid, and then I will be touring the country learning stuff and such. I cannot say if I am able to get on HNZ during this time, but my first priority is having fun in Spain. I shall try if I have some extra time.

In all, I never would have found HNZ if I hadn't planned this trip in the first place (kind of odd how that works out) so I shall enjoy my vacation immensely. I shall miss you all and I can't wait to get back to you, most likely on the 27th or 28th. I am arriving home on the 26th of June but I am betting 100 to one that I am going to be sleeping most of that day, if not the next day or two.

I promise to post pictures!

Just wanted to get this out of the way ahead of time. I haven't gone this long without the site before, so it is going to be interesting for me.

Grr. I am soooooo unbelievably jealous of you right now!! I'm going to hitchhike to your place and hide away in your suitcase. :D

*makes room for Rhyspa in suitcase*

Alright, now you can come here! Don't get hurt along the way.

OMG! Have fun, Spain is such a beautiful country.

Estrella Drage said:
*makes room for Rhyspa in suitcase*

Alright, now you can come here! Don't get hurt along the way.
i'll try not. :)
*goes and buys a can of mace/pepperspray* HAH! Now i'm set. :D

Rhyspa! Quick! Hurry! I'm leaving in 11 hours!

Hope to see you all soon. I'll be on for the next few hours but aside from that I'm gonna be gone for almost two weeks. I might be able to hop on the net in Spain, might not.

I'll miss you guys,
Estrella (and the rest of my characters)

I'm sure you'll find an internet cafe to visit us with.
My question is simply whether or not the keyboard will confuse the sh1t out of you. :-0

I'll try. The hotels might even have computers. :p

I'm kind of worried about that too. I'll have to pluck at the keys if I'm unlucky :o

Estrella Drage said:
I'll try. The hotels might even have computers. :p

I'm kind of worried about that too. I'll have to pluck at the keys if I'm unlucky :o
Well, somebody I know went to italy last year and the basic qwerty keyboard is there it's just your symbols i.e the question mark which is difficult to do... I figure it'll be similar in Spain. :)

HEY EVERYONE!

Spain is fantastic... I´m in Sevilla right now. just wanted to drop in to say hi.

yes. the keyboard is extremely qwerky, although I´m getting used to it.

It´s about 10 30 right now.. I adjusted to the time zones well!

I have tonnnes of pictures already to show when I get back.

I won´t be on too long, so have fun guys! Hope I´m not missed too much!

I have a lot of awesome stories to tell... we actually went to Paris too. Airlines were screwed up.

Anywhos... talk to you all when I get back!

Amanda

I did wave as I passed over Ireland! You must have been sleeping. That's kind of funny, because normally we weren't supposed to go that way but our flight got delayed so we had to fly all the way north over Canada (which is a huge country by the way, took us FOREVER to get over it) and then over Greenland. I actually saw it! The whiteness of it was just beautiful. Then we flew over Ireland, the UK and then France. I got to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre from the plane! It was awesome.

It's day four in Costa del Sol right now. It is such a BEAUTIFUL country! I have many great pictures for all of you when I'm back.

The cost for internet here is crazy. 4£ per 40 minutes? yuck. but it's a nice hotel, so I guess I can't complain.

I love all of you! (nonsexually of course)

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back