Estrella & Kale

"Thanks," Estrella said, smiling warmly back at Kale. He was always so thoughtful and looking out for her. "Yeah, I suppose we should head back. Are you going to dress up for Halloween?"

Kale smiled warmly at Estrella and grabbed a hold of her hand before walking toward the stairs, "Actually, I'm not really sure." he laughed, "I never really actually 'dressed up' for Halloween before." Kale stated while shrugging his shoulders, "Are you dressing up?" he inquired with interest.

"I was thinking about it," Estrella said, shrugging her shoulders. "I didn't dress up last year." She bit her lip. "Hey, I have an idea. What about we dress up as pirates for Halloween?"

Kale laughed at Estrella's suggestion and nodded. "Yeah! That would be awesome!" he squeezed her hand, "Now, we've really gotta go." Kale looked down at his wrist watch, it was two minutes before curfew, "I don't want you to get caught after curfew with me, that would just look bad." he said sweetly, his eyes glued to the doorway hoping that no one with authority would walk in.

"Alright," Estrella said, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. She hugged him for a moment, and then pulled back. "I'll see you around." With a weak smile, she made her way to the Ravenclaw towers, butterflies still fluttering against the walls of her stomach and hoping that Kale would get back without any trouble.

Kale kissed Estrella and wrapped his arms around her one last time, and smiled as she walked away, he wanted to walk her back down but knew that the Ravenclaw tower wasn't far. "Good night.." he said quietly. At that Kale took one last glimpse at the sky and the owls and headed down the stairs. Words couldn't sum up how happy he was feeling at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back