Estrella & Kale

Kale looked down at Estrella, he towered over her, "Well, I'm guessing we should start heading back downstairs and into the castle?" he suggested. "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of me." Kale said while smiling down at her.

((rofl! I must be short! jkjk))

"I wouldn't want to get you in trouble either," Estrella said, smiling weakly but not really wanting the night to end. "Shall we go?"

(lolz, sorry, that kinda was a godmod! :">)

Kale smiled and poked Estrella on the shoulder playfully, "Well only if you think we should be heading back, Ms Prefect!" he said jokingly with a smile.

((tis alright. It's funny!))

"Hey, don't use prefect against me," Estrella laughed, giving him a pouty face and punching him back in the shoulder playfully, her eyes twinkling.

(isn't that why you doll is wearing platform shoes? :p Hehe, jk)

"I'm not using prefect against you!" Kale stuck his tongue out at her and laughed. "I'm simply..." he searched his mind for something witty but couldn't think of anything and obviously showed it on his face, "...using it against you!" Kale repeated after her laughing goofily and hugging Estrella.

"Jeeze...you made my cheeks hurt whenever I'm around you!" he said playfully with a wide grin.

((no, it was just a cute doll outfit =)) ))

"How do I make your cheeks hurt?" Estrella laughed. "I don't slap you. You mean by blushing?" She giggled, hugging him back tightly.

(Yeah yeah, sure sure. =)) )

Kale laughed, "Nah, not blushing...anymore at least." he laughed thinking back at Flourish and Blotts and at the resturant later that night. "You make me smile too much!" Kale frowned comically as if he were mad about it.

((you forget my daddy is extremely tall! rofl I bet you had to jump to punch him! =)) ))

"Aww, you poor baby," Estrella laughed, pinching his cheeks like an overaffectionate grandmother, grinning wickedly.

(baaha, he's a tall a-hole. =)) )

"Oi!" Kale shook his head when Estrella reached for his cheeks. He then reached down for her cheeks and added to what she did to him, "Awww koochie koochie koo!!" he bellowed with laugher while grabbing her cheeks and tickling her on the side, Kale loved joking around with Estrella.

((rofl! oh no you didn't!))
"Oh, how funny," Estrella laughed, shrieking as he tickled her side. Jumping to the side, she attacked his side, trying to get him back.

(Yes, yes I did. :p)

Kale jumped to the opposite direction away from her tickling, "You know I'm ticklish!" he squealed with laughter, "No more!" Kale managed to blurt out before eventually crumbling to the floor.

((butthead! jkjk))

Estrella laughed evilly as she made Kale subject to a bout of merciless tickling, grinning as she did so.

:)lol:)

Kale squirmed and laughed goofily; gasping for air. "No. No! You're not going to like the outcome of this!" he exclaimed inbetween laughs. On the floor he continued to squirm back and fourth, his arms flailing in the air comically. "Estrella!" Kale begged, his eyes widened.

Estrella giggled, and pulled back a bit, letting Kale go free. "How can I continue when you act like such a puppy dog?" She stuck her tongue out at him, laughing.

As Estrella pulled back from Kale, he sat up with his back against the wall and finally managed to catch his breath. "You're lucky that you decided to stop, or else I would have had to use self defense!" Kale said with a fake macho voice and laughed; acting as if he were clenching his fists together.

"Oh believe me, I know some karate; you wouldn't want to mess with me!" Estrella laughed, kicking her foot out in a rather bad attempt at displaying martial arts.

"Karate?" Kale inquired with a bewildered look shot at Estrella. He had never heard of such a thing.

"Oh merlin, here I am again with the muggle-isms," Estrella laughed. "It's an art of fighting invented in Asia."

Kale laughed, "Well, I like learning about all of these...'muggle-isms' from you." he smiled widely, he had seemed to forget fully that they were supposed to leave a while ago. "Karate is Asian fighting?" Kale asked her with a look of confirmation.

"Yep. Usually fighting with no weapons, although they sometimes use swords. I remember going to watch my cousin Luke, he took karate classes for a while. He could break boards with his hands and feet."

"With his hands and feet?" Kale's eyes widened at her comment, "That's crazy. I've never heard of anything like that." he stated, where he finally decided that getting back up on both feet would be safe now. Kale put his arm around Estrella and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "So, does your cousin live with Carlisle?" Kale inquired to Estrella wondering which side of the family he was from.

"Yeah, he's Carlisle's son," Estrella said, grinning, "His little brother is named Thomas. They're the only cousins that I have that I well, know of. First cousins, anyways. Immediate family on my mom's side is pretty small, although I think I'm related to a lot of distant cousins through my grandparents." She shrugged. "Heck, I really have no idea who I'm related to in the Wizarding World."

Kale smiled, "Oh, that's cool. I have a few cousins, but I haven't seen them for a while. A lot of them are older and the others attend Hogwarts in the UK." he said letting out a sigh and shrugged, "It's weird."

"Yeah," Estrella said, unsure of what to say to break the silence. She shivered. "It's kind of chilly up here. Dangit, winter's coming!" She smiled weakly, looking out at the stars.

"Would you like to head back then?" Kale inquired, a chilly breeze circulated through the owlery, which gave him goosebumps up his spine. "Here would you like to wear my coat?" he unzipped his hoodie before a reply from her and draped it over Estrella's shoulders. "Halloween is coming up soon too." Kale said with a goofy smile, thinking about how much trouble the Slytherin house got in that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back