Enjoying The Sun

'Of course. where would the world be if we were all the same?' ginny asked.

ginny laughed. 'well actually it was a retorical question but yeah basically.' ginny said.

'I don't get them much either unless i ask them of course,' ginny laughed.

(it's true. never get them and i always answer the ones my freinds ask 'am i that stupid then?' and always answer yes and then run all over town.lol. the good times )

"Difference is pretty cool in my book." she said jumping back a little.
"Which is why I make friends with everyone, and my best friend is a Ravenclaw student." she said smiling taping Ginny in the arms lightly.

'hey,' ginny said spinning round and started tickling maddiie.

"No stop Ginny." Maddiie said giggling hard.

'Stop what?' ginny asked still tickiling maddiie.

Maddiie tried hard to laugh but could not help it. Than she strated tickling her back."How you like that?" she asked still laughing.

Ginny squirmmed, laughing hard. 'Maddiie!'she cried.

"Say Unlce Dumbeldore dobby." she said still tickling her sides.

'What? What has that got to do with this?' Ginny laughed harder, still squirming away. 'Right that's it,' ginny said bitting her lip and grabbing maddiie's hands holding them away from her.

"What it." Maddiie said trying to tickle her. "Okay
i'm done." she said collasping on the ground.

Ginny laughed as Maddiie collapsed onto the ground She let go of her hands and put them on her hips. 'I'm dissappointed, Maddiie Hollawarth. You should still be energized after that,'Ginny joked. 'I bet the boys arwe even fitter than you,'she added mock full in her voice.

Ginny sighed and then started laughing herself at Arnold comment. 'We ain't freinds for nothing you know,'putting on a scottish highland accent on.

'Sorry, I couldn't help myself,'Ginny replied, feeling regretful for her hyper behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back