Enjoying The Sun

'Shame on you too. I have to do it everyday day in the holidays.' Ginny complained, putting a scowl on though she was only joking

"I do clean up at least once a week." she said smiling.

'good on you,' ginny said grinning again.

"Ha that what you think girls are allowed in boys dorm, so I will be there bothering you about." Maddiie said joking with him.

"We see about that." Maddiie joked.

Maddiie rolled her eyes. "I will do the same with Arnold." she laughed.
"Oh wow the sun is sure high up there today." Maddiie said trying to shade her eyes.

"Thanks Blane, this will help." she said putting them on.

'Scotland? You live in Sctland?' ginny asked, unable to hide the surprise in her voice.

'Cool.I've been there a couple of times. Australia,' ginny replied.

(I love perth. i lived there. yippe for you. ok, why am i telling you this?ignore it.)

((Wow! I've missed a lot, sorry 'bout that :) I'll just make some excuse :D ))

Arnold was listening and laughing with them and smiled at them as Maddiie came approach them, he was a bit quiet, not saying a word but only smiles and laugh with them, as he was thinking of his parents, he had admitted he really miss them a lot "I'm not that quite messy, my mom always scold me when my things are scattered" he interrupted "But, I might say boys are known to be messy, but not much" he added then smiled

"Ha ain't that the truth." Maddiie said laughing at Arnold.

"Yeah, that is so true." Blane said smiling remembering the room he had occupied in his last school. He was made to tidy it every day and keep it tidy. He was so pleased that he could now have his room in as much of a mess as he wanted.

'Can i just ask this, are we going to talk about mess all day then?'Ginny interrupted, thinking to herself that this argument was getting nowhere.

"I love pie does anyone like pie." Maddiie said changing the subject.

ginny started laughing. Maddiie had changed the subject so quickly. 'that was random and quick. I like tartes.'

Maddiie laughed too. "Tarts are good too."

'So are pies, though i'm not to keen on the meat ones.'Ginny answered back.

"Oh meat pie no, nasty yuck. So how are your classes?" she asked them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back