Enjoying The Sun

Blane Bailey

Blane walked out of the school and onto the lawn. It was a nice day and he had just finished packing. Arnold was going to be joining him when he was done packing.Blane squinted in the sun. It was really hot and Blane liked it. In Scotland sun was rare. He began to walk across the lawn waiting for Arnold to join him.

Ginny ran outside spinning. She stood still glad it was sunny. It was a good day to fly. She walked backwards looking at the castle and banged into someone. Spinning round, she saw it was a first year. 'oh. i'm so sorry. are you alright?' she asked going red. she seemed to be getting clumbsier everyday.

Ginny assesed the boy with her eyes. he did seem ok. 'Are you sure you're ok?I'll get someone to take you to the hospital wing if you're not. No trouble, blane.' Ginny questioned him. 'I'm ginny by the way.'

Ginny shook his hand even though there was no need for it. 'Thanks. So are you waiting for anybody before i bumped into you?'She didn't want to bother him too much.

'Is that just out of politness or do you mean it?' Ginny asked. she wasn't quite sure. 'Wait, were you waiting on a someone special cos if that's the case i'll disaapear.'

Arnold was done packing and hastily went outside thinking Blane was waiting for him and went first at the lakefront but he didn't see Blane there so he went at the Lawn, as he walked he can feel the heat of the sun it's pretty much nice going out at the castle he thought and then he spotted two people talking as he went near he recognize them both "Hi Blane, sorry for the waiting" he said moving towards at him "Hey Ginny, what brought you here?" he asked and smiled

'Hi arnold. how's things going? My clumbsiness got the better of me again.' Ginny said cheerfully. 'Your things shouldn't be messy. Shame on you,' ginny added jokingly.

'Ok. i'll just admit mine are too since we're all admiting it now.'Ginny added, laughing.

"Well if it isn't my best friends with two boys." joking in a serious matter. She tried to look mad but could not help but laugh it off. "Hey you three what are you all up too?" she asked them.

Ginny jumped a bit when she heard mddiie's stern voice. 'Hi maddiie. we were just admiting how messy are things are'she said.

"As in what?" she asked them, still trying to pretend she was mad.

'Exactly. no need to be mad. why are you mad in the first place?'ginny asked curious.

"Oh okay, I'm messy as well." she said to Blane. "I'm not mad." Maddiie said joking with Ginny.

'You're not?' Ginny asked confused. 'Oh, my fault.Sorry'

'Except when you have to tidy it up.' ginny laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back