Enjoying The Sun

'Rubbish as usual.'Ginny repplied quickly. 'Yours?'

"Not bad, but the other electives are kind of hard." she answer Ginny.

'yeah. you get to choose extra classes, like divination or care of magical creatures, when you get in 3 year i think. 'Ginny answered.

"Not really choose because I still get all the others." Maddiie said frowning .

'I said 'extra'. i thought i said extra anyway. i don't know,' ginny replied.

Maddiie sighed. "And extra is alot of work."

"Not hard, I choose to get the extra classes." Maddiie admitted.

'So would i, except for more homework. i already have enough trouble with it,' Ginny added.

'You will but don't worry yourself. worring only causes problems in my mind.'Ginny said before realzing what she had just said.

"Yeah" Blane said then added "Take kindly the counsel of the years gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But don't distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness." Blane said the realizing what he said added "Sorry I heard that somewhere"

ginny chuckled at his speech. 'Wonder where.' she thought aloud. she hadn't understood it but it sounded familiar.

"Oh so you like reading." Maddiie added.

"Oh I adore reading." she said smiling about. "But haven't read nothing lately." she admitted.

'I love reading but i just don't do much of it at all. I can't sit still for very long which can be quite a problem,' ginny confessed cheerfully. It was true that she hadn't read much, at all, except for her school books and stuff about the dark arts.

Maddiie grinned. "It takes me like 30 minutes before I decided on a book. Sometimes even longer, a book just have to catch my interest.." she said.

'same here. It's just the actual sitting down to read it that bothers me' ginny joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back