OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
November was growing weary after all the long days of classes that never seemed to bring a weekend. She was glad it was finally Friday and she would have the weekend to read the books in the library for fun, not just the ones that would help her studies. She was especially growing tired with having to go to great lengths to avoid her roommate Amber. Yawning as she stepped out of the classroom on the 6th floor she began making her way down the stairs towards the Hufflepuff Common Room. She had parted ways with Flavio after the lesson as he went up and she down. She enjoyed spending time with the Ravenclaw boy, he was really nice and smart plus didn't make her feel uncomfortable like Amber did. Pausing in the hallway of the 5th floor November looked up at the numerous paintings. They all seemed to realize it was the weekend and she smiled as a few gathered in one painting to have a little party. She thought it would be interesting to be a person in a paint, she knew it might be rude but she wondered if everything was in 2D for them or if it was 3D considering when they walked it looked like they were 3D just the paintings weren't. Like there was a world inside all the paintings and the frames were just windows into their world and vice versa. She knew they could leave their paintings and go to another if they were memories of people who passed. Shaking her head of her thoughts she turned to continue walking. The poor thing didn't get very far until she ran straight into another person, Evelyn Manning.

Evelyn was on track with her homework and felt like she was doing a great job. She had some time over so decided to walk a bit around the castle and look if there were some friends of her from other houses. Since she didn't spoke to Lucas anymore the blonde spend more time with her other friends from other houses. She just had met Fleur and she really start to like the girl. Another friend and this time in Slytherin. As the blonde made her way from the Gryffindor tower to lower corridors she ended up at the fifth floor. She hoped to see Amber, because she wanted to know more about the November situation. The blonde knew who the girl was, she wasn't someone that stood in the spotlights but she had saw the girl before in lessons. She shared a few lessons that she followed too.

When she looked around the corridor she noticed a few students and smiled at them. A girl was walking her way and Evelyn didn't expect to run into this girl, but it did. She didn't doubt and was willing to talk to the girl, she was in the mood of getting to know more people and this had more than one goal. The goal for her own was to get to know November, since she was walking in her direction. But the other goal was as a good friend of Amber to investigate what she thought of her and how things were going. '' Hi November. '' the blonde said with a smile to the Hufflepuff. '' Where were you going too?'' the blonde asked out of curiousity. She didn't have a clue how November was really as a person, she seemed shy but from what she heard from Amber she could be different too.

November was surprised Evelyn was talking to her now. She always thought Evelyn might be one of those popular girls that would fill up her friend quota and then be rude to everyone else. But what she had seen of the girl, Evelyn wasn't a very rude person. November was sure Evelyn was friends with Lucas as well, it made her wonder if he had remained friends with the Gryffindor when he started dating Merrill. She had always thought him and Evelyn dated but they hadn't and she found that out not long ago. Merrill turned out to be a nice person to her at the Halloween dance, she had to thank Noemie for showing up and being there however. It turned fairly awkward when a guy showed up that Merrill called Sol. He was in their year but November hadn't had many encounters with the boys in their year other than Lucas and Flavio.

"Oh, hi there," November said with a a small smile. She looked down at the books in her hands wishing Flavio had stuck around a little longer after the class so she wouldn't have to talk to someone she didn't know well by herself. She felt more confident when he was around, as he always complimented her. "I was just going to my dorm to put my things away. I just left Arithmancy," November said answering the girl's questions. She figured it wouldn't hurt to be honest and there wasn't anything to hide from Evelyn even thought she hardly knew the Gryffindor. She couldn't help but wonder why Evelyn had started talking to her but maybe it was because November had almost ran into her.

Evelyn didn't expected to run into November and it wasn't something she had planned to do. But now it happend and there was an opportunity to make use of. When November said hello in return Evelyn smiled back. She stood in front of the Hufflepuff and inspected her for a moment. She had saw November and Lucas together a few days ago and she didn't knew they were friends. The blonde was curious and was going to ask the girl about their friendship. She didn't spoke to Lucas anymore so she couldn't ask him. November seemed nervous and Evelyn didn't understood why people acted that way around her. Flavio did too, it wasn't like she was a evil queen or something right? November explained what she was doing or going to and the blonde nodded. '' Ah I don't follow that class, is it nice? What can you do with it?'' she asked out of curiousity. They stood in the middle of the corridor and Evelyn saw students passing by. '' So how is your fourth year going? Time is flying right?'' Evelyn started off she felt like she need to keep the conversation going, but mostly she did so that wasn't a problem for her.

November glanced around the hall wondering when she was going to be able to get away. It wasn't that she thought Evelyn was mean or anything like that. But, she just prefered spending time alone or with the people who were already her friends. This semester alone she had a terrible time of attempting a friendship with Amber who is Flavio's friend. She thought she'd at least try for Flavio's sake but the girl had been sending her weird looks since the second they started to talk the morning after Amber made her cry. She knew Amber thought she was weird and if she didn't hate her then she certainly hated November now after the Herbology accident. November was used to be a wallflower and not having people come and talk with her. But Evelyn stopping her strange. She hadn't spent much time talking with any of the Gryffindors outside of Lucus during her years at the school and she hadn't really thought that would change.

November did meet Merrill, who was a Gryffindor in their year, at the Halloween ball because she had thought the girl's costume was pretty well done. It had been a nice conversation until Merrill's Slytherin friend Sol joined them. But she was glad Noemie had been there to keep the conversation going until that point. November hadn't planned on talking to anyone that night other than her friends. She was glad to meet the girl who had distracted Lucas from their friendship. To her it didn't seem as though it was Merrill's fault Lucas had stopped hanging out with her. She moved all the blame to the boy and wasn't the happiest with him but she liked the friends she had the moment to not care too much about the Gryffindor boy. "Oh well, you can use your birthday and name and stuff to figure out more about yourself or others," November said trying to come up with a way to explain the class. She hadn't actually really remembered the first class when they learned what Divination was for. Looking at Evelyn she was intimidated by the beauty the Gryffindor had in comparison to herself. She wondered if that was the type of girl Flavio would prefer to date. "It's well, I suppose. Classes seem to have more work but I'm keeping up with it and getting in extra reading for fun still," the teen responded again. Biting her lip she knew she should be polite and return the question. "How is your year?" She knew they weren't in all the same classes but she was in enough classes with Evelyn to know she was dating a Slytherin boy.

The blonde had a feeling November didn't felt that comfertable around here. The blonde couldn't blame her very much, because it would be better if they went sitting down on a bench in the corridor. But Evelyn was just Evelyn and she had a feeling people always had a opinion about her before they met her, and that was stupid. But perhaps November didn't thought that way. Evelyn had to think about what Amber told her. She wanted to help her friend, by finding out what was the reason that November didn't liked Amber or as it seemed that way. Perhaps that wasn't even true, but Evelyn was gonna find out. She hoped she would, because she didn't understood why the two girls seemed to have trouble. It wasn't like she and Zenia, that was real trouble since day one. '' Do you want to sit down? I see a bench over there. It is nicer to talk there, and a bit less crowdy. ''the blonde asked friendly to the hufflepuff. She nodded when she got an explanation of the subject she followed. '' Sounds interesting, never thought of it that way.'' the blonde said friendly to the girl. She didn't understood much why people read for fun, she did with fashion magazines but those were way more slim than those big books. But there must be a reason she thought it was fun. '' I don't like books that much. Only the ones about charms and I read fashionmagazines do you do too?'' she said while smiling. When she talked about fashion she always got happy.

Evelyn was a bit suprised by the question in return. It was something every other person would ask but she didn't had the feeling November wanted to talk to her. '' It is fine, other to some personal stuff with Lucas.'' she said while frowning a bit. She knew November knew Lucas and she was suprised to see them together a few weeks ago.
'' I saw you with Lucas a while ago, what is that about?'' the blonde was always very open and if she wanted to know something she asked and she saw a opportunity. The stuff about Amber could wait for now.

November didn't really understand what made Evelyn want to talk to her. She hadn't ever approached her before now, they weren't in the same clubs or other extra curricular activities. Just had classes and so far Evelyn hadn't really asked her about classes other than how she thought they were going. Most people might not mind having a super pretty girl talking to them but November was the type of girl who didn't really want anyone talking to her. She glanced over at the bench surprised that Evelyn wanted to keep her around for longer than November really planned on sticking in the hallway. "Oh, yeah sure," she said shifting the weight of the books that were in her arms. Following the Gryffindor over the young teen sat down thinking about how she'd have to push back getting dinner at this rate as Evelyn was cutting into her study time. November wasn't the type of person to tell Evelyn that she was interrupting her schedules but it would mean a new juggle of time for the Hufflepuff.

November shook her head about the question regarding magazines, she never got into reading fashion magazines or anything of the sort. This was the second fashion comment she had received during the semester. Amber too, had commented on her looks when they were fighting in the Hospital Wing. November wore what she wanted to wear, she didn't do it to look super pretty or anything like that. What stopped her breathing for a moment was Evelyn's next question. She hadn't realized anyone saw them the day Lucas had come in and bothered her studying in the library. "It was nothing. He was bothering me and I was trying to study," she said looking out the window that was across from their bench. She knew Lucas and Evelyn had been friends and for awhile she had thought they dated but Lucas had corrected her on that. Just friends, like she and Lucas had been for awhile. She didn't understand what Evelyn meant by her own personal issues with Lucas, but November had plenty of them herself to really desire talking about him for much longer.

The blonde was her for her friend and she had a goal but she didn't want to lie to November. She wasn't like that so she would just be straight forward when she would have the change. Evelyn didn't knew the girl good so she also had a change to get to know her better. She was sure November was a nice girl but was also curious at her friendship with Lucas. She smiled as November agreed with sitting somewhere, it didn't sound that excited but she couldn't blame the girl. Evelyn went sitting down and looked at November next to her. She wasn't that social because there wasn't coming much back to her, but it didn't matter. Evelyn was used to be the one that talked much. '' What was he bothering you with than? Are you friends or something?'' She wanted to know and went for the answers, she asked nicely so that wasn't a deal. Evelyn sighted for a moment and looked at November again. It was silent for a while so she decided to go for it. '' November?'' she started off. '' Perhaps you know that Amber is a good friend of mine. I've noticed some tension between you two. And Amber talked to me about it, do you have something against her or has she done something to you that you didn't liked?'' Evelyn could understand that November would be suprised by this, but she was just honest and wanted to help them. Perhaps something what was said felt bad and she could clear the air. '' Perhaps you don't want to talk to me about this. But I think honesty is the best and Amber feels bad about this. I think you do too, so perhaps I can help you? I think you are a very sweet girl and Amber is one too so I don't understand this.'' Evelyn was wondering how November would react. She would think it was frustrating when the girl would lie and she could tell when people did so she would find out soon enough. It would be better for everyone to just talk about what was bothering you.

November wasn't too sure what to say to Evelyn as they sat down next to each other. As far as she could tell, Evelyn was one of the most popular girls in their year, everyone wanted to be her friend or date her it seemed, but she only paid attention to those closest to her, never November. And November never minded that, she didn't want attention drawn to her, but she had started to mess that up all on her own this semester. She didn't struggle to fit in because she knew she wouldn't ever fit in with Evelyn's crowd. She was bringing up Lucas and November couldn't really figure out why. Maybe Evelyn knew him well since they were in the same house, or maybe he bothered Evelyn in the past and she wanted to know if he was doing the same to November or something. "It was nothing, I was trying to study and he was trying to distract me. He must have been bored or something, I'm not his friend," November said looking away from the blonde girl beside her. Maybe once they used to be friends but she wasn't ready to let him be her friend again, no matter how hard he tried to have her let him into her trusted circle once again. She wasn't sure how comfortable she felt sharing her personal thoughts on the matter with Evelyn.

November's heart really did skip a beat when Evelyn asked about Amber. She glanced up at the girl to see her intentions before glancing back down to the books in her hand that she should have been putting down in her dorm by now. Swallowing the spit in her mouth that formed from the nervous feeling she was having now she wasn't sure what to say. What did Amber say Evelyn? Obvious it was, Amber made November out to be the bad guy, when November really hadn't done anything to deserve the hate of Amber except be friends with Flavio.... "She's the one with the problem. We had an awkward talk in the dorm the first night and then every day since then she's looked at me like I'm an alien or like she hates me, hard to tell honestly. I avoid her the best I can but she's rude and I don't understand how someone who seems so nice like yourself could be friends with a person like that! She's so two-faced and I'm the only one who seems to be able to see that! I had nothing against her but the moment she saw me and Flavio talking during the first breakfast when he joined me at the Hufflepuff table and then he told her to join us, she's glared at me. Listen, tell her if she has a crush on him to go for it, he wouldn't want to be with me anyways, I'm not girlfriend material. But I'm done sitting by while she acts like a Princess when this whole tense situation started with her." November grew heated and her face turned bright red. She was through with Amber and did not want to spend a moment to talk about the girl. She huffed and grabbed her books and stormed down the hallways not leaving a moment for Evelyn to further the conversation with more useless nonsense about how great and wonderful Amber was .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back