Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
tumblr_pd4mab7Rb61tuma5yo2_500.gifv

Meet Emori !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll start with this key ,

Well, I've been here so many times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL ~ INFORMATION

FULL NAME
Emori “Emma” Pourroulis

MEANING

WHY
I never knew my biological parents so I have no idea why I was named Emori. It is unique though, so I like it, I know that barely anyone else will have the same name as mine.

NICKNAMES
Em, Emma, Ri, Mo, Mori

D.O.B
1 April 2040

PROFESSION
Student

FATHER
Finn Pourroulis: adoptive

MOTHER
Georgia Rosemary: adoptive

SIBLING(S)
all adoptive:
Octavia Pourroulis: Former Flanders (Professional Quidditch Team) Beater. Current History of Magic 1st-4th Years Professor at HNZ.
Artemis Pourroulis: Current Gryffindor student at HNZ.
Thalia Pourroulis: Current Ravenclaw student at HNZ.
Teodora Pourroulis: Current Ravenclaw student at HNZ.

OTHER
My biological parents and possible siblings are unknown.

PET(S)
None

BLOOD STATUS
Unknown.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I don't know my blood status, so I don't have any thoughts on it, and I don't think much about it.

HOMETOWN
Queenstown, New Zealand

CURRENT RESIDENCE
Queenstown, New Zealand

THE PLACE TO LIVE
On an island where there are many places to explore and many treasures and island secrets to discover. Or my current home, that's fine too.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Too young

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Too young to care

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT
N/A
Related roleplays:

FIRST KISS
N/A

Related roleplay(s):

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
N/A
Related roleplays:

FLINGS
N/A
Related roleplays:

THE FIRST TIME
N/A
Related roleplay(s):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, me and my three ,

Caught a look within a thousand eyes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAIR COLOUR
Brown

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
No

EYE COLOUR
Blue

BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES
None

BODY TYPE
Petite figure

BLOOD TYPE

WHICH HAND?

Right-handed

SIGNATURE
TBE

VOICE/ACCENT
Kiwi

I CAN SPEAK
English, learning French and Greek because of my family.

I AM ALLERGIC TO
Nothing

PERSONAL STYLE

CURRENT PLAYBY
Lola Flanery

We won't have much money ,

But it's you that's now been holding mine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER LIKES

CHARACTER DISLIKES

GOALS
To someday look for my biological parents, but I'm not in a hurry considering I do have a real family now and before my search happens, I want to focus on making a mark at Hogwarts, so that I will be remembered.

BOGGART

PATRONUS

PATRONUS MEMORY

VERITASERUM

MIRROR OF ERISED

AMORENTIA

I LOOK UP TO
Artemis Pourroulis, one of my older sisters.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
I have never been religious, and I don't think that I will ever be. It wouldn't influence me much, anyway.

ZODIAC SIGN

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION

BASIC PERSONALITY
Confident, perceptive, defiant, rebellious, strong-willed

But every penny that I have ,

I'll never be the same again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAND
Knotted 12 ½ Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core

WAND DESCRIPTION
Wood: Cedar. 'You will never fool the Cedar carrier' - wielders of a Cedar wand have great strength of character and excellent perception of the motives of others.
Core: Phoenix Tail Feather. Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
Source 1 | Source 2

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
I love it. That's all I have to say about it, what else would there be to say? It just feels right, and suits my personality for sure.

SCHOOL
Hogwarts New Zealand

FIRST THOUGHTS
WOAH (I was very impressed)

HOUSE
Slytherin

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED

SORTING POST
Emori had been waiting for this moment for at least a year. Since the twins had gone to Hogwarts and she had been left alone at home. It hadn’t been nice, being without any of her sisters, but now that she was here, the girl could hardly wait to start her seven year journey. Her sisters, three of them, had told her stories about the school, and places to explore. On the train she had even brought a book to prepare in advance. But her attention span had been cut short by the view outside, and the chatter of students. Em smiled, she couldn’t wait to meet the whole lot, maybe cause some mischief, although no one actually knew her here which meant she got to start fresh. A fresh start was really all that she wanted. Nobody knew her, and Emori could simply get to know her fellow year-mates without worrying about them knowing stuff about her past. She was feeling restless as they were led inside the castle, she was too energetic for this, she needed to be sorted, needed to just explore the place. It was huge. Nothing could have prepared her for the massive hall that they were entering. She looked up, and saw the ceiling, enchanted to look like the sky itself, or maybe it was and it was a transparent ceiling. She shrugged, and did her best to pay attention to the woman at the front of the room who was speaking. Whoops. Should not have mentioned that the Forest was forbidden. This only intrigued the girl more, as she was sure others in her year were thinking the same thing she was. Some bounced on the heels of her feet back and forth, as each student went up and a hat was placed on their heads. Soon enough, it was her turn. Finally. Emori went up and sat down on the stool, the hat was placed on her head and her vision was covered. Any second now, she thought with anticipation.

CURRENT YEAR
First Year (2051-52)
Before school started, and even before I took the train to go to Hogwarts, I met a few nice and interesting people in my year.

PREVIOUS YEARS

YEAR OF GRADUATION

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION

GRADUATION POST

POSITIONS ACHIEVED

GRADES ACHIEVED
See posts below.

OWLs & NEWTs

BEST CLASS

WORST CLASS

I'll spend on building a home ,

I take a step and make my mind

BIOGRAPHY
As of: Sep 2051
I don't really know much about where I am actually from, all I remember are the orphanages and numerous foster homes that I have lived in. I have never stayed in one home for too long, for one reason or another, it has never been explained to me, but I guess all of the families leading up to the one that has adopted me recently didn't like me much. Maybe I caused too much trouble, but I have always done what was asked, no matter how boring or difficult it was for me to get done. I still did it, so I don't really get it. I either was brought back to the orphanage, or I ran away, because the atmosphere in the household was horrible. I couldn't stand them, or the biological children, if there were adopted or foster one like me, they were a bit more bearable because I guess I could relate to them, sort of. What I do know, is that I was born in New Zealand. The sad thing is, I don't know where exactly. But simply knowing the country will have to do for now. Around a year and a half ago, I was lucky enough to be adopted. Adopted! By the Rosemary/Pourroulis family. Their mixed heritage is pretty cool. It is really great being a part of a family again, or rather for the first time, because I finally feel like I belong. I have been both in magical and non-magical families, though I can see why it was mostly the muggle families who disapproved of basically anything I did - even if I was doing it right and the way that they told me. Being magical, and knowing about it, while living under the roof of people like them, and having to keep my magical abilities a secret was difficult. I am so glad that I am now living with amazingly nice parents and sisters, it really never gets boring and I have tons of fun with my sisters. I really care about them and would do anything for them. Also, I normally never tell anyone outside my immediate circle (so my family) that I am adopted.

And you'll see ,

This could be the day that everything goes my way

Coding done by Emzies
Lyrics Home & Good Life by James Gillespie

Last edited:
0eef7af39b2b4efcd5b7f4abc5dc90f7.gif

green_flowers-removebg-preview.png
green_flowers-removebg-preview.png

Unsorted
ROLEPLAYS
One Of Those DaysNew Zealand, Ihaka's homewith Ihaka Lahey, Elizabeth Chatwin, Octavia Pourroulis
Hanging AroundTākarokaro Park, Brightstonewith Ivy Ashworth and Stefan Kozlov
The Beginning of an AdventureNew Zealand Express, Obsidian Harbourwith Jemima Kaster
Wand PleaseOllivander's Wand Shopwith Emmett Lancaster
Window ShoppingObsidian Harbourwith Penny Wills, Ihaka Lahey, Lenore Howell

ROLEPLAYS

resized-removebg-preview.png

First Year

insert text: a page from my diary (summary of first + second semester)​

ROLEPLAYS SEM. 1
RestlessThe Great Lawnwith Finn Lockley, Millie Louane, Stefan Kozlov
Snake GirlsSlytherin First Year Girls Dormwith the roommates
Common or UncommonSlytherin Common Roomwith Lucifer Styx
Midnight SnacksThe Kitchenswith Cheiro Parris
Maximise Your Library SearchingThe Librarysmall class led by Stefan Archer
Y36 Club FairThe Courtyard
It just keeps getting betterThe Three Broomsticks (Brightstone Weekend)with Rye West
A MeetingThe Great Lawnwith Millie Louane and Billie River
Reflecting CloudsThe Lakefrontwith Ann de Clare

ROLEPLAYS SEM. 2

Yellow and GreenSlytherin House Table, Y36 S2 Rose Deliverywith Delilah Thorne

resized-removebg-preview.png

CLUBS

Heta Omega sisterhood

• [insert RPs in table form]

Wild Patch Club (WPC)

Students Defence Association (SDA)