OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Millie was enjoying Hogwarts so far. There was heaps of grounds to explore, she’d met a bunch of cool new people and she was even planning on playing a prank with a few of them. Today, she had decided to go and enjoy the nice weather out on the Great Lawn and maybe do some of her homework. Just as she was pulling out her parchment, she spotted @Emori Pourroulis. Smiling she waved cheerfully. “Hey, Emori!” she yelled smiling broadly. “What are you up too? Lovely day, isn’t it?” Millie gestured up at the sky, glad to have someone to join her. Just then, Millie spotted another girl. “Hey! Do you want to join us too? I’m Millie,” she called out.

@Emori Pourroulis @Billie River

Emori knew she had to finish her assignments for next week, but she had been writing all morning and she needed a break. At least, the homework wasn’t too difficult, although Em found herself yearning to be outside instead. So, why not a change of location. Emori packed up all her things and swung her bag over her shoulders before heading to the great lawn, and despite it being a little chilly, she enjoyed the fresh air. She had to make the most of it as much as she could this year, she didn’t know how busy she would be next year. Although, she was already going to be pretty busy with the three clubs she joined at the club fair. She was about to settle on a patch of grass when she saw someone waving, and her face split into a smile as she went over to Millie. "Hey Millie!" she greeted cheerfully. "Oh, uh, I’ve just been doing homework. Or well, trying to," she told the girl. "But I needed a change of location so here I am." She turned when the Ravenclaw seemed to be talking to someone else, and Em vaguely recognised her from a few classes they shared together. "Yeah! You should join us!" she agreed. The more the merrier.

Walking across the Great Lawn, Billie took the time to relish in the sunny weather. It was a beautiful day out so she decided it was the best time for a walk around the school and have a break from all the homework she had gotten. Today was also one of the days she felt home-sick, this school was overwhelming. Mid way through her walk Billie saw someone waving at her and asking her to join their group. She was a little hesitant, making sure they were talking to Billie and not someone behind her. Feeling confident that they were talking to Billie, she walked towards the two girls she recognised from some of her classes and introduced herself, "Hi, uh, i'm Billie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back