Electives Fair

Jonathan Spenser

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Jonathan walked around the Great Hall helping his fellow Heads of Houses to make sure that everything was ready for the Second Years arriving for their Elective Fair. It was the first, hopefully, annual Elective Fair for Second Years to have a day of speaking to their Head of House and the Professors that teach the electives that they may or may not take on in their Third Year. Choosing their electives is one of the first hardest choices that the Second Years have to make during their time at Hogwarts as they are still quite young and a lot of people may still be not sure what they want to do once they graduate and without choosing the right electives the dreams they realise later on in life may not get fulfilled - not that Jonathan was that much of a downer but he wanted the best for his students. The decision was unanimous that this year they try this Elective Fair type event instead of just separate meetings that Heads had with their House. This way it was just a space for the students and they had more freedom to explore all subjects and speak to the Professors to get a real insight to it that the Heads maybe couldn't give while on a one to one.

Once Jonathan finished his rounds he walked towards the front of the hall to confer with his fellow Heads of Houses to see if they were ready to open the doors as the start time that the Second Years were advised was fast approaching. "I think we're good to go!" He exclaimed happily, excited for what the day would bring and secretly hoping that it wouldn't be a flop, he really felt that the Second Years would benefit in this event.

Professor Kingsley nodded at her colleague as she glanced back at her hopefully soon to be crowded table. This would be a great event for the second years and she was pleased that they had decided to change things up this year. Perhaps the students would get more out of traveling from table to table speaking to the individuals who taught the subjects they were interested in. "I think you're right, Jonathan" the professor stated. Her table was half full- one half crowded with a paper that showed what each rune meant and a small sack filled with glass runes that the second years could sift through. On the other side, she had a small chair where she could talk to any students who were interested in the subject or who just wanted a reading done. The woman held her personal rune pouch in her hand and shook it gently.

"Now we just need the students. Don't scare them away too quickly Kalif" Cyndi said with a chuckle to the most stern of her colleagues. They had an odd sort of friendship, if it could truly be called that. Cyndi did respect the man immensely, and there was no doubt that his methods worked for his house. She hardly ever had trouble with the Slytherins.

Today would be an interesting day. it was the first time that the school had attempted anything like this in as far as she would remember. each of the elective professors had a table and the heads of houses were also there all ready to talk to second years about their courses. elvera had her table set up. much like her classroom there were drinks of tea and juice, ready for the second years if they wanted to have a drink, there was also cookies if they got hungary. then across the front of the table she had a selection of divination equipment including a crystal ball, tarot cards, star charts, palm map. she was hoping to convince some students to join the class as each year seemed to be getting smaller and smaller.
she put the last things in place and picked up a box of spare cookies before heading over to the rest of the staff. "well done everyone it looks great in here, i am sure it will be a good afternoon. Does anyone want a boost before we let in the students?". she asked. offering around the cookies.

Today was going to be different, and all around, very much uncomfortable for the Slytherin Head of House. If there was something that made him uncomfortable, it was a huge gathering. This was like a party. Kalif looked around as the preparations were complete. Choosing electives meant a lot, and though none of it mattered for Kalif in the end, he managed to become a professor. However, meetings did seem a little boring, and students might be a little intimidated by him. He was a tall, built man. He worked hard to remain the way he was. Then again, there were questions that left him annoyed in the end, such as what a subject was. If he never took it while in his days of school, he couldn't answer with a good explanation. Kalif heard Jonathan's little exclamation, before he rolled his eyes at how happy and excited the man was. He folded his arms across his chest, while holding his tongue before he said something he may end up regretting.

Cyndi mentioned him, and he looked over his shoulder at the Gryffindor Head of House, casting a glare before he rolled his eyes in annoyance. However, it wasn't behavior that she shouldn't expect from him. He muttered, "Sure. Whatever you say." Kalif did not acknowledge a lot of staff unless he had some sort of interaction with them over the past several years, which was why he did not speak to the new Deputy Headmistress. He was most certainly glad that he taught a core subject, and not an elective. The less interaction, the better.

Today was the day when second years had to choose their electives. While some were excited for the school event, Alexander was fairly neutral about it. He didn't really mind whether it be a close meeting between the students and their head of the house, or a meeting between the whole second year population and all the professors. All he had to do was choose an elective, right? That wouldn't be that hard. Or so he though. However, as soon as he stepped inside the great hall, all those opinions had changed. While usually neutral about a lot of things, this event was slowly making him uncomfortable. Though not one to hate crowds, he would very much prefer to keep his personal space. That wasn't his main concern though. Initially, he had thought that choosing an elective would be easy, but now that he actually had to choose one, he wasn't sure what to pick.

What did he like? What did he want to be once he graduates? He didn't know. He was so used to following orders and just going with the flow that he didn't really have anything that he could call his passion. He paused, scanning the room for his twin. Had Alexia decided on an elective to take? He couldn't remember the last time that he had a proper conversation with the other. He shook his head. No. He couldn't just copy his sister's choices. He had to decide for himself. He knew he had to, but that didn't make things any easier.

Still undecided, he decided to just walk around the room. Perhaps he should talk to his head of the house first, however, he failed to find her. Maybe she was busy talking to a group of second years like him. He couldn't waste any time waiting for nothing. The sooner he get to choose an elective and return to his room, the better. He approached the table nearest to him. He looked at the things decorating the table. Crystal balls, tarot cards, star charts. Divination. He had heard about this from his cousin. He didn't know whether his future job would have anything to do with divination, considering how he hadn't really thought about what he wanted to be anyway, but he decided to give this one a try. "Excuse me," The Hufflepuff said, his tone flat and his face showing no emotion. "Would you mind telling me about this course?," He paused, unblinking, waiting for the professor to notice him. That didn't sound weird, did it? He had been told a couple of times before that the way he speak was sometimes odd for someone his age. He didn't know what that meant, but the question that he had thrown was normal, was it not?​
<i>
</i>

Jaskai Tuuri had spent countless of sleepless nights thinking about this event. This was the way that he had been waiting for, the elective fair. Though nervous, he was really looking forward to this event. Today, they would be choosing the electives that they would want to take on their third year. This was a crucial point in every student's lives. After all, whatever course they take, it would have a great effect on their future. They had to choose the correct courses for the careers that they wanted. Though still young, Jaskai was already sure about what he wanted to be once he graduate. An auror. He would be an Auror and he would make his whole family proud. Some may laugh at this dream of his, but he didn't care. He might not be doing that well in his studies, but that would not stop him from achieving his dreams.

A huge smile was present on his face as he entered the great hall. Because of his height though, he could barely see where the professors were. Why do the other second years have to be too tall? He jumped on his spot a few times, hoping that by doing so, he could at least see what was happening in front of him. But that didn't really help much. He had to step back a couple of times in order to avoid being bumped into, or worse, get run over by his peers. He frowned, annoyance evident on his face. He wasn't that small! Or so he thought. With much effort, he maneuvered his way through the crowd of second years. It took him a couple of minutes to find his head of the house. "Hello Professor Styx!" Jaskai greeted, intentionally making his voice louder so that the older man would become aware of his existence. "I want to be an Auror, what elective should I take?" He asked excitedly, oblivious to the fact that he was talking to one of the most feared professors in the school.​
<i></i>

JT had found the announcement about the Elective Fair at Gryffindor's common room notice board. He had heard from his classmates that he had to choose some extra classes for their following year, depending on what was going to be their professional orientation. The second year Gryffindor was clueless of what he wanted to do with his after school life until he accidentally found out about his mother's disease. The shocking revelation shook him completely and forced him to mature abruptly. Despite initially struggling with his classes because of his attention deficit disorder, JT was trying hard to make up and learn. He had a really specific goal now and he was trying his best to achieve it. In order to do that, he had to obtain some much needed information from his professors. The Elective Fair was a nice opportunity for that.

He arrived at the Great Hall, carrying on his shoulders his pack, right after his morning classes. He recognized the professors at their stations talking to students and providing them with information. JT stopped short among the crowd and the different tables. His eyes first fell on Professor Styx's table. He was currently occupied with another students but out of the professors currently in the Hall, he could be the one who could advise him about his future career. However, the Head of Slytherin was always intimidating the young Gryffindor with his stern look and JT had second thoughts. Then he spotted Professor Kingsley, his head of the house. He had heard that she was teaching a lesson called Ancient Runes to older students. JT had a rough idea that this art had to do with the power of symbolism but he didn't know if this class was needed for him. He decided that it was wiser to talk first to the woman. Even if she didn't hold the answer to his question, she could point him whom to address. He walked over to her table. Upon arriving, he noticed the glass shards carved with runic symbols. He couldn't imagine what their use was so he proceeded with asking after greeting the woman. "Hello professor. Mind explaining to me how the runes work?"

Raymond was ready for the year to be over. He was having difficulties keeping up with classes. But, he somehow knew that his good streak was going to end. The Electives Fair was something that the young guy was looking forward to. He could meet some of the other professors. He knew there was one about tarot cards, but he had forgot what it was called. He did not normally forget things that he was interested in. He shrugged it off and continued to walk to the Great Hall.

Raymond hoped that he would see his sister. I guessed that she was busy being a Hufflepuff, just like he was busy being a Slytherin. He walked into the Great Hall. It looked like a typical fair. Professors had tables that tried to catch the eyes of students. He was tempted to go to Professor Styx and ask what he would have to do to become a Seer. But, he saw a table with a crystal ball, and he assumed that was where he should head. He walked over to the professor that had a pretty nifty looking table. It had tea and cookies. He would be stupid just to pass her up! He picked up a deck of tarot cards, and he shuffled them. He liked to play with cards. He was able to shuffle them for a good minute before they all just fell out of his hands. Raymond rolled his eyes. "Sorry. That wasn't supposed to happen." he apologized to the professor, and he bent down to pick up the cards.

Drifting over to her table as students began to enter the Great Hall, the professor hoped that some students would be interested in learning about runes. She had set out one of her prettiest rune sets for the occassion. They were a bit difficult to do readings with, but she would make do if a student asked.

As a Gryffindor boy stepped towards the table, Cyndi smiled down at him. "Of course, but I think it would be better to show you" the professor shut the bag and gave it a small shake while it remained on the table. "The runes are supposed to help guide you. They don't reveal your future because you can always change something that would give you a different future. In the past, warriors would etch runes into their weapons in the hopes of imbuing powers into them that would help them in battle." The woman had told that story to her oldest son one day and had begun to find markings vaguely resembling rune symbols all over the home.

"If you ask a question and pick a rune, I'll tell you what the rune is suggesting" she gestured towards the bag. "Left hand please" she nodded encouragingly.

Victoria, was wandering around the halls, when she saw the sign of the Electives Fair, she remembered that the semester was about to end, and she will be a Third Year, so she needs to know what elective should she take. She entered the great hall, and was surprised about the numerous second years in each booth just to ask about suggestions on what elective they should take. Princess approached Professor Styx, since he was their Head of House. "Uhmm, Professor, I am interested in Muggles what elective should I get?" the young hufflepuf asked. "Ohh, and I also want to see some magical creatures, can you please give me some suggestions an what to get? Only if you want to." she said.

So much for having some peace, since someone already came up and asked him what electives they should take to become an Auror. His dark eyes fell upon someone that was ridiculously small. Kalif was about five feet taller than him. He let out a silent sigh before he answered his student, "You need to take the basic courses: Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Transfiguration and Herbology at the NEWT level. You only need one other class to fit the requirements. The choice is all yours." He hoped that would be enough to answer his question. Kalif was no good at talking to children one on one, that was for certain.

Another person, a Slytherin, came up to him and asked him the most ridiculous of questions. His eyes turned to her and he forced himself not to roll his eyes. "I will assume Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures would easily fit what you are interested in, seeing your interests are in the title of the class." Kalif pointed to both of the booths so that the girl, Cheney, would hurry and run along. This was quickly getting on his nerves. However, he forced himself to remain still, almost like a statue.

JT's eyes scanned the runes on the table while the Head of Gryffindor house shared some information on her subject. The ability to know what exactly was going to happen in the future was something that quite scared him, so he liked what the professor said of not actually reflecting the actual future when anyone could change its course by making specific decisions. He frowned as he was coming up with a question. The first one that came in mind was about his mother's health but he dismissed it at the same moment. The answer could be disheartened and he was there to raise his hopes, not to completely vanquish them. "Is it the right choice to become a healer?" he asked and picked a rune that looked like an "F" but with its horizontal lines slightly bent downwards. He presented the Ansuz rune he had chosen in his open palm for the professor to interpret it. For a guy who enjoyed spending his time on painting graffiti at train stations and abandon buildings, it was quite unusual to let loose such a question. It was an implication of his latest aspiration. JT was of an artistic nature and he always imagined himself becoming some sort of artist. His plans changed dramatically when he learnt about his mother's disease. It was an one-way decision. His mother was his only relative in life and he wanted to help her in any way possible. Becoming a healer would be one. He looked at the professor with hopeful eyes expecting her to explain what meant the rune he had chosen.

Isaiah wanted to be a writer. He didn't like the idea of writing for a magazine or anything like that, but he knew what he wanted to be. And that was a writer. he loved telling stories. Imagining different things in his head, coming up with different heroes and such. The young Ravenclaw was therefore struggling with what electives he should pick. He wanted to pick ones that were interesting but he didn't know which ones that would be really. He didn't know much about any or really what ones interested him. He liked learning and reading, but there was something just a little bit boring about doing something like muggle studies. He liked the idea of studying something darker, like if the defense against the dark arts were taught why not also the dark arts. Isaiah didn't particularly like DADA anyway, since it did mean harming others, but to a certain degree it made sense that they could also learn about darker magic. Learning calmed dangerous curiosity right? He knew he wanted to take arithmancy, he knew that had an element of maths in it, and Isaiah really wanted to do something to do with maths. He desperately missed it. But, this not knowing was why he'd found himself at the electives fair, he knew one of the subjects he wanted to do but not anything else.

There were a few students mulling around and a number of the professors. He recognised most of them, but not all of them. He didn't know which subject was which really. He walked around the room slowly, listening briefly before moving on. Ancient Runes, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies and Arithmancy. He knew that taking muggle studies for him would be pointless part of his family were muggles, he lived like a muggle really. So, he didn't need to learn anything about that. Then, there was care of magical creatures, he liked the outdoors yes, and he liked adventure, perhaps that was a class more suited to him. He noticed his head of house, and wondered if that would be the right person to talk to about his worries. "Sir, I'm not sure what electives to take, I want to take Arithmancy, and since I was raised in a muggle environment then I don't need to take muggle studies." he explained, "I like learning, and I like stories, but I don't really know what I want to do after Hogwarts, so I'm not sure what else to pick. Can you help me out?"

Levy was excited. There was no other way to describe how she currently felt and even if there was, she doubted she'd be able to find the right word to describe how she felt or the intensity of her excitement. Today was surely going to be a fun day, she was quite sure of it. As far as she knew after all, this event was going to be a first for the whole of Hogwarts New Zealand, and being among one of the first to experience such an exciting event was too much for the young girl. And how could she to be excited? She was going to be spending time with her siblings today. And they were going to be complete! It was not everyday that she could spend hours with both Tori and Gaj. After all, they were in different houses and they were all busy. Well, maybe not Gaj. With a chuckle to herself, the Ravenclaw skipped her way towards the Great Hall where the Electives Fair was to take place.

It wasn't long before the bubbly girl reached the Great Hall and she strode in with a skip in her step. This was surely going to be fun with all the booths the professors had set up to entertain and invite students into their respective elective classes. She had one problem though. Even if she seemed like an idiot because of her constant love for knowledge and it would seem that she would just absolutely love to take all classes, that was seriously not the case. She wanted to be successful and to do that, she needed to get only what she needed and only expand herself if she can manage. She wanted to work in the Ministry in the future and she was absolutely sure about that. But, what elective should she take? All her questions to the air seemed to be solved when she heard the rather familiar voice of her twin sister talking to Professor Grumpy as she had deemed the DADA professor. With a rather big grin on her face, she walked her way to the two. "Tori! Hi Professor Gru-Styx!" she greeted warmly and decided to not diddle-daddle with her question for today. It would be best to be straightforward, then ask her other questions later to the grumpy man. "I want to work at the Ministry! Can you please, please, pretty, pretty please with whipped topping and little red cherry on top, tell me what electives I need to take?" she asked with a small smile at the rather huge man.

Effie had never enjoyed choosing electives much, mostly because she had a hard time not telling her students to take them all because they were all pretty awesome. But it was her job to cater to the students needs depending on what types of jobs they wanted, or what weaknesses they had. "I wish students weren't so intimidated by Arithmancy. I know it deals with numbers and math to some degree, but I swear it's an interesting subject." Effie muttered under her breath. Even though Effie was sure it didn't have to do with the students being intimidated by her, she noticed many were very unsure about taking Arithmancy. It had to be the numbers. A lot of students felt that numbers were pretty scary. Heck, Effie used to hate Arithmancy when she first started as a third year herself. It didn't help that the Professor was borderline insane either, but she grew to like it once she had given it a chance. Laughing lightly at the exchange between Cyndi and Kalif, Effie continued to set up. Kalif was often the one they had to watch out, his tone with the students was often more or less borderline rude. That was nothing though, Effie unfortunately knew his wife. Now that woman had no filter. God bless any soul that got on her bad side.

Effie waited to see if she could assist with answering any questions, hopefully she had some Hufflepuffs that were interested in taking a lot of electives, that way she didn't have to withhold from talking about all of them. Though if any were searching for specific careers, she wouldn't deter from trying to help them out either. After all, she wanted what was best for her students.

Jaskai looked up at his professor as he waited for the answer to his question. Professor Styx was ridiculously huge. If they were to stand next to each other, the young Tuuri would probably not even reach his waist. He wondered how it felt to be that tall. Was the view from up there different? He was so used to seeing people's backs. Not that he was complaining, after all, there were some benefits to being a part-Goblin. Besides, it wasn't like he was the smallest in his family. Even his cousin, Evander, was smaller than him. But sometimes, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have a normal height for once.

The Slytherin frowned at the answer that he received. That would require a lot of work. He wasn't that studious. His grades were no where near outstanding. He folded his arms, deep in thought. He would have to exert more effort on his academics in the coming year. Less playing around. Those classes would not stop him from achieving his dream. He would be an Auror no matter what. "I'll do it!" He exclaimed, voice full of determination. He had to choose one more class aside from the basics though, and that was a problem. He was about to ask for a suggestion when he heard a voice from behind him. He looked up to see a girl from his class. He stepped aside to give way. He could wait. He couldn't help but to chuckle at the girl's questions and their Professor's answer though. Another student came, and this one looked identical to the first one. "Twins!" He yelled, pointing at the two. There seemed to be an abundance of twins in the castle. That was odd yet amazing at the same time. He couldn't stop himself from inserting little comments while the girl was speaking. "The ministry has a lot of departments. You have to be specific. I'll be an Auror, Professor Styx said that it requires the basic courses plus another class" he said, unaware that he was meddling. He had another question, but before he got the chance to do so, he got swept along by the crowd and he found himself away from his Head of the House' table. Well, that didn't go as planned. He was approached the table nearest to him and saw that it was occupied by the Arithmancy professor. He had little to no idea about Arithmancy, but perhaps, it could be a good elective. He wasn't that interested in muggles thus Muggle Studies was not an option. "Hello!" He waved his hand in greeting. "Is Arithmancy difficult?"

Professor Kingsley smiled as she waited for the young Gryffindor to think up a question. Before long, he had one. The woman’s eyebrows went up slightly as she took the Ansuz rune into her hand. Becoming a Healer was no easy feat, so the professor was always impressed when students came to her seeking guidance on this career path. The rune that he’d given her seemed very fitting actually, though only he would know for sure. “That’s a very ambitious career choice” the professor began as she placed the rune down on the table. “This is Ansuz, and this particular rune focuses on communication with yourself and others. When you get this rune, it usually means that you should listen to everything around you, including yourself, in order to find the answers that you seek. The answers are always out there. People just usually ignore them” the professor shook her head slightly, knowing that she was sometimes one of those people.

The professor was finished with her short interpretation of the rune and looked towards the boy to see if any of what she said seemed to carry meaning for him. That was always the fun part of doing readings.

Boston Adams was curious about what electives would be offered at the Electives Fair. She hoped that someone would bring food because she was hungry! She walked into the Great Hall and began to look around. She glanced at her Head of House's table. Numbers. She was okay with numbers. She was more of a hands on type of person, but she understood numbers well. She would go to her Head later. Boston was much more excited about magical creatures. They were simply just so fascinating. What was not to love about a basilisk or a hippogriff? She walked over to the professor's table. "What's your name?" she asked first. It was important to know a person's name. "I'm Boston." she introduced herself and offered her hand to shake.

Timothy was not interested in going to the Electives Fair. But, a lot of people were going to go. It gave him more of a reason to not go, but he decided that he was going to go anyway. He was just going to stand by his Head of House. She was really nice, and she did not bother him much. He walked into the Great Hall, and he walked over to Professor Kingston's table. He looked at her table. He was thinking about whether or not he should initiate conversation. Timmy could talk when he wanted to, but his sentences weren't very developed. He could learn all the vocabulary he desired, but he would not be able to use it in a proper sentence. He really wanted to start doing better in Transfiguration, but this semester just wasn't working out well for him. He wanted to be an animagus like Professor King. He did not know any elective that would help with that. "I want to be a ani...mag...us." he told the professor. He had a hard time saying that word. He looked at her for some guidance on what he should do.

The kids seemed to stay around him, which definitely got on his nerves. What irritated him even more was when someone that was not in his house decided to come up and ask him a question. He would understand if he were an elective professor, but he was not. Nor would he ever want to be. Instead of answering the girl that got on his nerves last year, he pointed to her own Head of House, and walked away from the small crowd, which dispersed as he left. The little guy got swept away and he was just thankful that his family would never breed with such creatures. He walked over to the wall of the Great Hall and leaned against it, with his hand to his forehead, trying to sooth the inevitable migraine that was trying to form because of this. He just wondered, why him of all people, should be dragged into this mess.

Quite honestly, a little fair with all the second years in the school had Asa Romanes a little shocked. He walked into the great hall, and looked around the booths. He wondered which one of the electives he should take. He glanced in the direction of Professor Styx but quickly decided that he did not want to bother him. No, definitely not. Asa shook his head and recalled what his siblings took. Muggle Studies, Arithmancy, Ancient Runes... The last two seemed to interest him, but Ancient Runes seemed to be occupied. He walked over to Arithmancy's booth to see the lovely Professor Kingston. He gave her a small smile before he looked at the other students that were flocking to the table. He knew what it was, and he just wanted to observe some bits that she might say that could interest him even further. He just hoped that he did not seem creepy while standing over here.

The fair had absolutely no interest to Bothizar Styx, but somehow, the dark second year made his way through the crowd. This was all for electives, and since he already knew what he wanted to take, he was wasting time here if he went to the booths. Instead, his silvery eyes found his father standing off, next to the wall. With his slingshot in his hand, he walked over next to his dad and stood by him. However, he felt the slingshot leave his hand, and his father holding it, putting it away. "Oh come on, I wasn't going to hurt anyone with it...today." A glare was cast his way before Bothizar sighed and folded his arms across his chest. Well, if people came over and see the two, one would definitely know where Bothizar got his hair from. The only thing different was that Bothizar kept it longer, and he had the volume of his mother's hair. Either way, he wanted observe the second years, and more of his potential victims.

Logan Vacarius was only excited for this because of one thing: Arithmancy. It was like Math, but better. Only better because he could take the subject here at Hogwarts before he goes on to college to become a professor. Logan smiled as he entered the Great Hall to see a rush of other second years. He thought about crowding over to the Arithmancy table but since he already wanted to take that and knew a fair bit about it, he wondered what other classes he could take. Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies, Divination or Ancient Runes. He walked over to the table where his Head of House was at. He noticed that she seemed to be a little busy with another someone of his year, and house. He gave her a soft look, like he needed help which he did. But, he would wait until the other boy was done first before barging in and asking questions. That last thing he wanted was enemies at this school.

JT heard the name of the rune he randomly picked and the professor proceeded with its interpretation. He was expecting to hear a more straightforward answer. Instead he received an abstract one, open to any interpretation. He carefully weighed the meaning of her words in his head but focused mostly on her quote about the answers being out there. For a few seconds his eyes were locked on the rune in his hand as if he was expecting it to magically unravel a sign of what he should really choose. Deep inside him however, he had already made up his mind.
"Thank you." he said with a timid smile. "May I keep this rune please? To remind me of my goal?" he kindly requested, hoping that just a single piece of rune wouldn't be much of a loss for the professor. "Which classes I should take to qualify as a healer?" he asked then. His question included the electives as well. He liked the sound of magical creatures but apart from that one, he had no idea what else could be proved useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back