Dominque GrimmFourthPerseas StratisFourthFourteen
Pandora MatthiasThirdVladimir ZhefarovichThirdFifteen
Lowan KickettThirdCasey DanielsThirdSixteen
Skye TaylorThirdZechariah PowellThirdSeventeen
Ivaylo Zhefarovich-DolohovSecondEllington HayesSecondEighteen
Francesca GrimmSecondVictoire FontaineSecondNineteen
----------
[th colspan="5"] Current Standings[/th] [th]
I am going to start awarding house points to the winners. For last duel, keep going but don't make it last too long!

For all those that won, this will be starting up again soon! The best of the year, and again, the points to the winners will be the same. Since I am working and attend college, I will need someone to assist. I'd prefer if the professor would be someone that Styx could maybe get along with.

I think Teddy would be the best bet. I can see Styx ordering him to do some stuff. Thanks for volunteering to help!
Perhaps one more person can help too, then have someone monitoring at all times when Jessye and I can't!

I can offer Abby if you need an extra pair of hands :)

I'll get this set up, and PM you both on your professors to dish out the duels. I want them up by the weekend!

Dueling Match #15 is between Perseas Stratis and Rhiannon McGowan, and it is here.
Dueling Match #16 is between Abel Smith and Killua Freecss, and it is here.

Dueling Match #21 is between Ellington Hayes and Joanna Dragonov and it is here.
Dueling Match #22 is between Lucien Snow and Victoire Fontaine and it is here.

Some duels don't have any replies, or it is one-sided.
If there's not a response in the threads then the student is disqualified. If the duels that don't have a response at all don't respond, then both are disqualified.
We need to get this done by the end of the year!

We want to wrap up the duels by the end of the semester. If they aren't done, then we will close them down without victors! So, be sure to hurry!

Hadan Hensel said:
We want to wrap up the duels by the end of the semester. If they aren't done, then we will close them down without victors! So, be sure to hurry!
Ideally, duels should be completed before exams begin so people don't have to worry about both.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Hadan Hensel said:
Ideally, duels should be completed before exams begin so people don't have to worry about both.
What she said. :r

Dueling Match #24 is between Vladimir Zhefarovich and Tomas Hayes, and it is here.
Dueling Match #25 is between Tybalt Archer and Killua Freecss, and it is here.

We do need to wrap up the second years. After the winner between Ellington and Joanna, Lucien needs to duel one of them. That should end the dueling tournament for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back