Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Something wasn’t right. In his morning haziness, Felix could feel it. There was something very not right. He cracked open an eye. His head pounded. He vaguely remembered managing to get Victoria safely back to Georgiana, and then he’d gone to a bar... or a club? Somewhere with loud music, alcohol and a chance to forget his fight with Falon, but beyond that? It was a blur. This was definitely his place, the furniature was right. The ceiling was the same and the bed was definitely the same, it felt like his bed, the one piece of luxury he’d allowed himself with the wages he’d gotten from Ezra. But there was just something that didn’t belong. He tried to sit up, but his head was spinning and he fell back down again. Groaning in pain and exasperation, Felix turned his head to see another body beside him. Ah, sh!t. That’s what was wrong then. He’d never gotten so drunk for this to happen before. He looked more closely as he could with the glaring headache and sore everything. It was a guy, that much he could tell with his head still on the bed. No big deal, Felix wasn’t against sleeping with a guy, he’d done it before. He wasn’t gay, but he wasn’t completely straight either if previous experiences were any evidence. But there was something unsettlingly familiar about this person. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it though. Frowning he tried again to sit up. Blonde hair... he was well built, clearly this guy worked out, unlike Felix who’s excercise consisted of walking to work and the occasional push up when he was stressed. An athlete maybe? He was still fuzzy and yawned as he looked over and peered closer at the guys face. “Oh, f*ck me.” He knew that face. Lanithro F*cking Styx.​

Lanithro snoozed in a stranger’s bed. This was not the first time he had gotten drunk and had relations, so to speak. That was how he first became a father. Stirring in the bed caused Lanithro to turn over, pulling the blanket closer to his face. However, a thumping headache caused him to slowly open his golden eyes. He did not remember a thing from the previous night. From the news he had received, one could not blame him. Lanithro groaned a little bit and rose up, before standing onto his feet. Coffee. That’s what he needed. Lanithro walked over to what he assumed was the bedroom door, opened it, and stepped out. Lanithro looked around to see that he was actually outside. What? He walked back in and rubbed his eyes. As his vision cleared a bit, he noticed that he was in a tiny apartment. Hell, his room was bigger than this. That was when he saw who’s apartment it was. Eyes widened, Lanithro collapsed against the front door, sliding down until it stopped on his bottom. ‘Oh... Oh sh*t...’ How was he going to explain this to Lyra? Or anyone for that matter.

Last edited:
The realisation of their situation seemed to hit Lanithro a little bit harder than it had Felix and he rolled his eyes. It wasn't like he was such a horrible person to wake up next to, surely. Holding his head as he watched the blonde slide down the door, Felix gritted his teeth and sat up painfully, trying to ignore the throbbing through his body. "Damn," he grunted, carefully slipping his legs over the side of the bed. He was rather content to just leave Lanithro sitting there, but he wasn't a d!ck like he was sure Lanithro might have been and he really did look like he was in shock, so Felix took pity on him. Damn his broken bird complex. He cleared his throat slightly, trying to wet his dried mouth and coughed into his hand. "Never again." A sentiment he was sure was shared with every person who ever woke up from a drunken stupor and hated themselves. As he stood up, he tried not to stumble and had to grab the table as he did so. "Ugh, I think I ate pepperoni last night... I hate pepperoni." And he was lactose intolerant, so, that probably explained the roiling feeling in his stomach.​

The shock still remained on his face, though he was unsure which one was greater. The fact he slept with Felix, or the fact that he lived in this tiny apartment. He must not make much money at all. Lanithro never really liked Felix but he didn’t dislike him either. Lanithro hated James Cade more anyway. Lanithro ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up, adjusting to the hangover. Yes, it was miserable but he had them a fair bit to adjust. When Felix said never again, Lanithro smirked, “Jeez, I didn’t think I was that awful.” Maybe a joke would lighten the atmosphere a little bit. Felix mention something about pepperoni and he received some flashbacks. Pizza? Lanithro didn’t even like pizza that much. “So, want me to make some coffee or a hangover cure?” Offered the Styx. He then started to chuckle. He added, “At least I can’t get you pregnant.”

His head was still pounding, no doubt it would for some time. He hated drinking, he wasn't actually a drinker and this was literally why he wasn't a drinker. It annoyed him minutely that Lanithro didn't seem anywhere near as affected by this as he was. Felix sat back on the bed before changing his mind and laying on his back instead. He cursed his lack of self control and looked over at Lanithro. God damn blonde adonis. He snorted. "Honestly, Styx? The only thing I have to go by is... well," considering he didn't remember much, other than flashes. He never would have thought he'd end up sleeping with Lanithro Styx of all people. It was, well, he wasn't really sure what it was, if he was honest. He rolled to look at the blonde and tilted his head in delight. "You say that to all the girls, or just me?" He was a bit surprised that this was somewhat decent. He'd almost expected to be hexed into the abyss, or something. Surely his companion was fully capable of that and he'd never actually known that Lanithro wasn't straight, given the amount of kids he had. That thought on his mind made Felix cackle loudly at Lanithro's next words. "Why, wanna go for round two, huh?" Felix hadn't expected it, but this guy wasn't all that bad.​

Despite the fact that Lanithro wanted to wake up in bed with a woman, this was turning out to be more entertaining than ever. No wonder Lyra was head over heels in love with Felix. Lanithro shrugged his shoulders as Felix replied to his little joke. He walked over to the bed and laid down next to the former Hufflepuff. “Just you, darling,” chuckled Lanithro as he moved his hair out of his face. He knew that he came off as a straight man most of his life but he experimented every once and while. Well, Hamish and now Felix. Felix asked about round two which had Lanithro laughing as well. He remarked, a little seductively, “Maybe after a date, if you can resist that long.” Lanithro scooted closer to the man, before he decided to see what Felix would do now that he was sober. The Styx leaned over and gave the man a kiss, right on his lips.

Felix rolled his eyes at the blonde as he called him Darling, resisting the urge to give the other man a dopey smile. He was more relaxed than he thought he would be, given the current circumstances and his stomach was still roiling in ways that he knew he was going to suffer for later, but, still, this was nice. Nicer than he would have thought it could be. There was no, hurt, no anger, Lanithro wasn't getting up and leaving him like he was used to people doing and he was actually offering him coffee, companionship. Felix was both very confused and very content. "Good to know, Gorgeous." He replied, not willing to let Lanithro win this, whatever this was. When Lanithro joined him on the bed, Felix frowned slightly, not sure what to expect. He was shocked to suddenly be faced with Lanithro's lips on his and stilled for a moment, before he became more accomodating and slowly threaded his fingers through Lanithro's hair. This was definitely not what he was expecting at all.

As soon as Lanithro felt Felix kissing him in return, as well as thread his fingers through his long hair, his golden eyes closed as he deepened the loss, becoming more animalistic and hungry. This was good. Felix was a great kisser and had the former Gryffindor yearning for more. But, there was a part of him that bagged at him to slow down. Felix still seemed like he was in pain. Could Lanithro really make that worse? He could if Felix was into that sort of thing. Lanithro barely noticed that his hands were no longer on the bed, but one in the brunette’s hair and the other on his back, seemingly pulling the man closer to him. Lanithro pulled away, with much regret. How he wanted this to continue. Somehow it just felt so right. Not because Lanithro was gay. But just who Felix is. He was Lyra’s which made it seem forbidden anyway. But without a ring on either finger, he was fair game. “I would love to continue this through all hours of the day, but I believe that I should get you some coffee, and perhaps a soak to relax you.”

If someone had told Felix a year ago, that this was what he would be doing a year later, he'd have thought they'd gone batty. But, here he was, in the arms of Lanithro Styx, willingly. It was all sort of, very nutty. He loved Lyra, he really did, but without even meaning too, something was happening here, he could feel it. Lanithro pulled away and Felix pouted childishly. "Awh." He sighed, following Lanithro as he moved away. He did smile then, at what Lanithro was offering, surprised and a little bit touched at the thought. "Well aren't you just all soft edges." He teased, noting with some interest, that Lanithro seemed to be finding it just as hard to pull away as Felix was. Curious, he thought. He'd never thought very highly of Lanithro, apparently he'd been wrong for several years, because this was a bit too natural to be a trick. "Ooh, I do have a bath, it's not a very big one, but oh my god that sounds amazing." He'd never been treated like this, well, like this wasn't some random one night stand, a hook up to forget. It was nice not to have to think about things for a change.​

Lanithro could tell that Felix was finding it really hard to pull away at the same time. Lanithro still had his hands on the former Hufflepuff too. He chuckled at his response and even with the pouting. Lanithro shrugged his shoulders when Felix notes his soft edges. “I know you are feeling miserable, and trust me, I am not feeling to great myself. I’m just better at hiding it.” Lanithro had a headache beyond belief. Lanithro frowned a little bit as he was told that the bath was not very big. At least he had one though. It was something Lanithro could work with for sure. “Good. Shouldn’t be too hard time find in this small apartment, eh, Felix?” Lanithro teases as he got up from the bed to go locate the bathroom. At least he was not throwing up. Lanithro found the bathroom and turned on the water, testing it with his hand as he plugged the drain. While Felix was in the bath, he could run to a coffee shop and get them both something. The bathtub was definitely not big enough for two.

Felix remained where he was, shaking his head a little. Lanithro was right, he was hurting, his head was pounding and he'd clearly eaten a decent amount of cheese in the night, some milk probably if the taste in his mouth was anything to go by. Perhaps it had been part of a cocktail of drinks. It was still quite strange that of all the places to go, he'd ended up in the same place as Lanithro Styx, someone he'd never spent more than two minutes thinking about before this moment, though admittedly, he had thought about him before, just not in this context. Lyra had been right about him this whole time apparently. Though that didn't serve to help this situation at all. "Do this often then, do you?" He asked, curious. Felix hadn't gone this far in some time, so he was genuinely curious about what the actual next steps were. This was his place after all, was he supposed to kick Lanithro to the curb? He thought he might have, only the thought didn't appeal to him at the moment, which he found rather strange. They'd both been in different houses back in Hogwarts so baring lessons and food, they'd never typically occupied the same space for any length of time. This had to be the longest conversation they'd ever had together. "It's over there," he pointed Lanithro in the right direction as he got more comfortable on the bed again. This was a strange day indeed, and it was only just beginning if the light outside was any indication. When Felix could hear the water, he got up, gingerly, not really having wanted to move, and dragged himself slowly to the bathroom. Hangovers, clearly, were why people avoided drinking, they were very not fun.​

Last edited:
Lanithro took out his wand from his shorts, and used a switching spell a few of his sickles to switch out with his bubble bath and some bath salts. He got to work on mixing it. He was a pro on mixing the two for a great bath. Lanithro used to pamper himself, but being able to pamper another, other than his kids, it felt nice. This was somewhat new to him, so he was doing a what he wanted based on his instinct, and the fact he just liked it. Felix asked if he had done this often. Lanithro shook his head, and said from the bathroom, luckily not having to yell, “No, actually. I haven’t had a one night stand since I became a father. I avoided that until last night.” Lanithro shut off the water once it was deep enough to submerge a bit. He got up from kneeling down and stood to see Felix. He smiled warmly, “I don’t get to really pamper anyone. So, mind if I pamper you? For a little while?”

Oh, of course Lanithro is in the right mind to do magic, because not a muggleborn and doesn’t automatically switch back to a muggle brain whenever he was foggy headed. Though admittedly, Felix did have a tendency to switch back to muggle brain all of the time, so he wasn’t sure he could blame it on being foggy headed. “I don’t even think I know where my wand is.” He hoped it was in the apartment somewhere. He didn’t think he could afford another one and the thought of someone using his wand was... well it made him genuinely uncomfortable to think about it. Thinking about Lanithro as a father was strange, looking at him right now. They were both twenty two years old, and whilst it was true that Felix now also had a kid, the fact that Lanithro had three at last count, well, it was crazy. “Well, you must’ve done it twice after atleast, right? They didn’t grow themselves.” He teased wondering where in the world he’d gotten this mood from. He’d been feeling terribly poorly yesterday. And whilst he wasn’t physically any better off today, his foggy mind helped keep the pain at bay. When Lanithro asked if he could pamper him, Felix wasn’t sure what to say. He’d never been pampered before because he was usually the one who helped everyone else, usually Lyra, or Lyra was pushing him away and telling him she didn’t love him anymore and it hurt and it was physically draining to keep trying, but they were in a good place now and he believed her when she said she wouldn’t hurt him. He had to believe her. “Huh, sure I guess, I don’t really know why but, I like this.” He said, giving Lanithro a dopey grin. One he’d usually left in reserve for... someone else.​

Lanithro chuckled as Felix stated that he had no idea where his wand was at. ”Don’t worry too much about that. I’ll make everything magical happen today,” winked Lanithro at his partner from the night before. This was too easy for him. Just natural. He ushered, or rather, helped Felix get into the tub, to assist in leaning back to relax. He nodded and blushed slightly from the comment about happening twice more. Well, it was within the same week, so who could blame him. His mother passed during that time, and Hamish kissed another girl. So, he got his rage out with that and swore off all relationships for the time being. “You have a cute smile, you know.” Lanithro stated as he played with the bubbles from the side of the tub. “You don’t get this sort of treatment often, I gather. If you like, I can dote on you all day.” Lanithro would ask why Felix was in that pub to begin with later, once he felt better. He got the same pit in his stomach that something happened. His heart beat quickened slightly. It had been so long, but it felt like Lanithro was catching the feels. Meaningless or not, he would not deny it.

Felix felt marginally better to know that the cocky sonofab!tch he knew in school was still there as he rolled his eyes at the comment about magic. Still, he couldn't believe he'd judged Lanithro so harshly if this was the kind of treatment he was getting after not really being friends. If this was how he was treating Felix, how did he treat people he actually liked? Lyra suddenly made a lot more sense. Felix was very happy when he was in the tub though, because it felt like he was floating and he just closed his eyes, not a care in the world. He was probably going to swear off alcohol again, though he knew that probably wasn't realistic, but he wasn't a heavy drinker there was definitely a first time for everything. Felix steadfastly refused to open his eyes as Lanithro mentioned he had a cute smile, but he couldn't stop the redness the crept up to his ears either, though if anyone asked him, it was the heat from the water and not the fact that Lanithro was being so damn cute about everything. Still, he wasn't about to say no to any of this, Lanithro woke up in Felix's bed, so the least he could do to make up for it was be nice. "Not really, I'm on my own a lot." He admitted. Georgi was good for some fun, and he did love her dearly, but not in that way. He'd recently asked Lyra to marry him, and though she said she would have to figure out what to do with Ezra, he genuinely believed she would, but if history taught him anything, it was that it was often doomed to be repeated. "If you want," he said, still keeping his eyes closed, because he wasn't sure he wanted to see how Lanithro was looking at him.​

Felix seemed to relax in the water, which made him swell with pride. The temperature was good and hot, the mixture of bubbles and salts smelled amazing. Lanithro relaxed as he leaned against the tub, occasionally swishing water up to hit the Hufflepuff’s shoulders. The two had a lot in common, apart from being flexible. Felix spent a lot of time on his own. Lanithro nodded, “I do as well. Though, someone like you shouldn’t be alone and untreated like this.” Lanithro spoke with honesty as he continued to move the water a bit. It was relaxing even for him. He did notice his ears turning red. Could be the heat from the water, but could also be because of Lanithro. He hoped for the latter. He would dote on Felix as long as he wanted, because he felt like he already knew him. From Lyra. “I want to. As long as you want me to. After all, I don’t want to overstay my welcome.”

Felix didn't know quite what to say, he felt very touched about what Lanithro was saying, because it had been quite a while since he'd last been able to just relax, and not worry about being hurt. Being with Lyra was like looking into the sun, but you had to make sure you wore sunglasses or you'd go blind. It was nice to have something that was separate from all of that. Though he wasn't sure he knew exactly what this was. It clearly went slightly beyond a hook up, given they were both chatting like old mates and he hadn't kicked Lanithro out yet, but beyond those elements, and the fact Lanithro was sitting in the bathroom with him, albeit on the floor, was reason enough to tell Felix that this wasn't just a one night stand, not like the ones people usually had anyway. Most people walked away from those barely even knowing the other persons name, Lanithro and Felix had some history behind them, whatever that meant. This was all making Felix feel very strange, but it wasn't a bad feeling, just... new. He opened his eyes as Lanithro kept speaking, enjoying the light movement of the water and sat up alittle, "why?" he found himself asking, because at this point, he just genuinely didn't get it.​

There was that one worded question. Why. Why? It repeated in his head time and time again. Lanithro used his other hand and rubbed at his temple. Why was he doing this? There was normally a reason to this. Ulterior motive. He always had motives for what he did. Maybe it was because he felt for Felix. What Lyra was doing to him. What she had done to him in the past but he was not doing this out of obligation. That much he knew. He was not doing this because of Lyra. He had no ill intention toward her though she might have one with him now. Lanithro sighed, before smiling softly, “The answer is so simple. Because I’m attracted to you. Even if I was black out drunk, and I stick around, that’s because I am attracted. I do things on impulse, and rarely think about the consequences. It often gets me in trouble, but this time though. This time, it just feels right. Great even. And I want to hold on to that as long as I can.” Before, Lanithro would not have cared. It just occurred to him that maybe he is doing this to himself. Felix was Lyra’s. Lanithro was never the first choice. Not for Lyra, Raylee, Hamish... Two failed because they cheated, thus him not being number one, and Lyra, they were just better off as friends even though he felt, thought, even sworn, that he was in love with her. He didn’t think so now, but even if he did, he’d never be her choice. Felix would choose her, but for now, he was just enjoying the moment.

When Lanithro took a moment to reply, Felix started to wonder how it could be such a hard question to answer. When he’d initially thought about the question he hadn’t thought it might be difficult to answer. He’d just been curious, but there was something about the way that Lanithro was hesitating and he was suddenly concerned he’d tread somewhere taboo, like maybe he’d broken a rule or popped a bubble he didn’t know he was inside of. He wasn’t sure how to fix it either and so he just sort of let Lanithro work his way through whatever was going through his head. It was a weird silence where laughter and teasing had been only moments before. But it wasn’t awkward, not really. However when Lanithro finally did speak, it wasn’t at all what the former Hufflepuff had mentally prepared himself for. It was, entirely the opposite. He had no idea that was the sort of thing that lanithro would ever have said and it was becoming increasingly clear to Felix that everything he’d initially thought of him was just wrong. Perhaps people really could change, because it certainly seemed that Lanithro had and it felt nice to hear him say those things. Entirely different to being with Lyra, or if he was thinking about it, different from James and Georgina too. Completely. “I... wow, um, okay. So, wow.” Felix didn’t know what to say to that. But surprisingly he didn’t want to get up and leave. What did that mean?! What did any of that mean?! For a second, Felix reaches out to the other boy, but, he hesitated. He wasn’t sure what this was and he didn’t want to break something that wasn’t even anything yet. And then there was Lyra. She’d be devestated by this. “Lanithro, I think we should talk about what you just said,” because Jesus was that a lot to process, “but right now, I don’t think either of us have the mental strength of clarity to do it properly.” He said, finally continuing his trajectory and twisting a piece of Lanithro’s loose hair. “Okay?”​

Lanithro listened to the silence, as Felix was taking in what he had said. He wondered if he had said too much. Maybe he had? Lanithro glanced down into the water, seeing the bubbles start to fade a little bit. It seemed as though when Felix finally answered, he appeared to be speechless, saying wow twice. Lanithro could not help but chuckle a bit at it. Felix seemed impressed, or just shocked. At least he was not demanding Lanithro to leave, or running for the hills too. He then listened to more of what Felix said, about how they should talk about what he said. He felt his hair move as Felix twirled it. Lanithro glanced back at the boy and smiled, sighing softly. Yeah, he was definitely right on that. "I think that might be best. We need to get these hangovers out of here," Lanithro nodded, agreeing with Felix. He looked over the tub, and wondered if he would need help up. But, Lanithro didn't feel like moving. Just the small sign of affection with his hair made him feel a little giddy inside. "What would you like to do until then?" Lanithro turned his head slightly to be able to see Felix's face, and see his response. Lanithro could think of a few things that they could do together. Maybe getting coffee would be better than what Lanithro had in mind.

Felix didn't really want to leave his little space he'd gotten for himself in this tub, with Lanithro sitting on the floor and Felix sitting in the bath, there was a small barrier between them that he was a little bit hesitant to lose. Still, he knew he couldn't stay there forever, considering he'd said he wanted to talk about this, and he did, he just wasn't sure exactly what it was they were going to be talking about. The easy comraderie they had was crazy and Felix wished he could say there was nothing but just the aftermath of two guys who'd slept together, but he didn't think he could say that and still be truthful, since this was definitely beyond something like that. "Anything you can do to help with that, much appreciation will be sent your way, man." Felix sighed, laying his head carefully on the side. He just hurt everywhere, and even though he did, he couldn't shake the bubble of joy or contentment he felt, nor could he really pinpoint where it was coming from. "I'm so drained." The bath had soothed him, but also made him tired. He looked at Lanithro with a small grin. "Hand?" Considering Felix had never been particularly shy, and Lanithro had been with him for this entire time, he saw little point in getting fussy now, it was nothing Lanithro hadn't seen before give his state of undress when he'd woken up or walked in here in the first place. As Lanithro asked him what he wanted to do, he sighed. "Netflix and coffee would be amazing."

Lanithro thought over what they would talk about. Was there anything to talk about? He said that he was attracted to Felix, but didn't say he loved him, so he didn't think there was much to talk about unless the possibility of something more. That thought did concern him a little bit because of Lyra. His head hurt too much to even think of that. The former Gryffindor chuckled as Felix would appreciate any help his way. Lanithro thought over several different ways to help with the headache. He could think of one way, but with how tired Felix was, he likely wouldn't be up for another fun time under the covers. Lanithro helped Felix out of the tub after pulling the plug to release the water. "I know coffee does help, maybe a few potions. I'm sure that I can find one shop around here that can brew something like that. But I know a lot of sleep will help too. And some medicine in the muggle world called 'eye-bee-proven'." Lanithro had no idea he was pronouncing it wrong. He led Felix back to the bed, and set him down gently. He scratched the back of his head and asked, "Do you have a coffee maker, and what is net-fee-lix?"

Right, magical, pureblood, Styx. Felix forgot about that. Hearing Lanithro try to pronounce Ibuprofen and Netflix though, made Felix chuckle tiredly. Lanithro Styx, making him laugh, what a rush. Though it wasn't the first time he'd laughed today and he had to assume they'd laughed at some point last night, since they'd been drinking and Felix was a happy drunk. He didn't know what Lanithro was like though and it was a bit upsetting he couldn't seem to remember. He'd never seen Lanithro drunk, he might have to rectify that though, since... well, this was at least meaning they weren't enemies, maybe not friends, but, well, heck, they'd not been swapping break up stories all night, that was for sure. "It's pronounced Ibuprofen, and I can't have that, I'm allergic." He wasn't but he hated the stuff, it was awful. "Coffee's fine." He said, yawning as he flopped backwards on the bed again. "Net-fee-lix, or, as we muggles say, 'netflix'" he airquoted, "is an entertainment streaming service you use online, you can download and stream movies and tv shows, but since we're here and not at my mums house back in Aus, we're going to have to forget that part." He sighed holding his head, hoping to subside the throbbing again.​

Of course, Lanithro was not pronouncing it correctly. At least Felix was laughing, even though laughing at him for his failure to know the muggle culture, it was still humorous to him. He needed to learn the words if he would be hanging around more often. If that were even possible. Lanithro nodded when she said that he was allergic to Ibuprofen. Well, that would not help at all. That would make things worse. Much worse. Lanithro nodded and started to look around for the coffee, before finding it at last. Lanithro listened to Felix as he explained what Netflix was. Online? Download and stream? Movies and tv shows? He was glad that his back was turned because he was confused as the coffee brewed. Before too long, it was ready. Lanithro poured two mugs and took them back over to the bed, sliding under the covers as he did so, and held one out to the former Hufflepuff. "I am just going to pretend I knew what you were talking about with net fee- er, Netflix." He sipped his coffee and leaned back a little on the bed. Oh, this was comfy. Last time they were in the bed together, they were snogging. Now, just sitting back and sipping coffee to help with the hangover. "It won't be long until the headache is gone with this. Then we can chat or do whatever you want, handsome," Lanithro flirted a little with the last part, with a smirk on his lips.

Despite everything, and possessing the knowledge of just who exactly it was in his bed, Felix felt fine, good, even, about the whole thing. Everything with Falon had put his walls up and made his angry and sad at the potential loss of closeness he’d just suffered. He loved Falon, more than a lot of things, but for some reason, annoyingly almost, with out fail, he unerringly chose Lyra over everyone else, every time. He didn’t know what that said about him. He loved Lyra, with everything he had and they’d been together, well in each other’s lives, for almost half of his life. That kind of love doesn’t just fade, but, he couldn’t bring himself to feel guilty either. Which surprised him abit. This was certainly the kind of things people felt guilt over, but, lyra was with Ezra, and even though she’d said yes to him, she was still with Ezra, could he really trust her to come for him? She’d pushed him away so many times now, that he was beginning to wonder why. As he came out of his thoughts he realised Lanithro had handed him a coffee, and was speaking. “Maybe if you’re good, I’ll show you some time”. He said, grinning with as much cheek as he could muster in his tired state. He took the first hot sip of his coffee and could already feel the difference. Netflix was Felix’s guilty pleasure and he would be only too happy to show Lanithro what he was missing. He took another sip of the drink and placed it on the bedside table. He rolled over to face Lanithro and grinned slightly. Moving closer he placed his hand carefully in Lanithro’s chest before resting his cheek on top of his hand, his head on Lanithro’s chest. He wasn’t sure why he wanted to do it, but I just felt like something he should do. “Just, shh, and just let me do this”. He said, closing his eyes.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back