OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
The Valentines ball had come as a surprise to Lucas but he saw it as a great opportunity for him to see Evelyn once again in a stunning dress. One thing led to another while discussing the dance with Aaron and he was now going on a double date, as it were, with his best friend and Elizabeth. She had joined the group on their adventure to the library, he approved. Lucas stood in the boys with his suit all but , his jacket was slung over a chair and his tie was slack around his neck. "Dude, tell me again how we're going with the two best looking girls in our year?" He asked grinning at Aaron as he straightened his tie. "Ok man, I'm ready I'll meet you downstairs," He nodded and slapped him on the back as he made his way downstairs to the common room to wait for his date.

Lucas remembered waiting in the same spot when he was waiting for Evelyn to go to the Yule ball. It had been a fun night and Evelyn had looked stunning. Lucas had a wondering eye in most situation, but that night and since then anytime he was with Evelyn she was the only one he had his eyes on.

Evelyn was excited about another dance/ball thing. She really loved this events where she could dress up very nice and have a great time. Just as with the Yule Ball she went with Lucas together. It was like a standard thing, but Evelyn didn't mind she really liked Lucas and he was kind to her. Zar and Liz sometimes found it strange that she already had a date on young age. But Evelyn knew she was more grown up than some other first years. For example Zenia was still so childish if she compared herself with her. She spend a lot of time at her looks for the Valentine Ball so that everyone would be blown away again. She choose for something elegant but something stylish. Evelyn was really happy with her outfit It was a real look for Evelyn and she felt comfertable in it. When Evelyn was ready she took the stairs to the Common Room were she would meet with Lucas and also Aaron and Elizabeth. Evelyn met Aaron and Elizabeth before and they were very nice. They would also go together as friends just as Evelyn and Lucas went, so that would be fun.

When she came downstairs she saw Lucas already standing there on the exact same spot as with the Yule Ball. He looked very handsome and Evelyn was already charmed again by his looks. She just felt so special and happy when she was close to Lucas. '' Well here we are again.'' she said smiling when she came across the stairs. She went standing before Lucas and looked at him. '' I'm so excited, are Aaron and Elizabeth ready?'' The blonde couldn't wait to get to the dance.

Aaron was absolutely thrilled to be going to the ball with his best friends. Even better that one of his best friends was his date. Elizabeth was so fun and Aaron found that he had the best time when they were together so, of course, they decided to go to the dance together. With Lucas having a date also it was just the natural thing for them to team up and have a double date at the Valentines Ball.

He decided that he would dress quite casually for the Valentines Ball. He faced the mirror and fixed his jacket and smiled at Lucas' comment about their dates. "I have no idea how we've pulled it off. We're going to be the luckiest guys there" he replied, playfully punching his friend in the arm and lauging. "Nice tie" he said looking at Lucas' suit and then back to his own. He wondered now if he should have dressed a little more fancy. He didn't know what Elizabeth was wearing but he hoped that they would match, he didn't want to let her down.

After deciding that he wasn't going to change he followed Lucas down the stairs and walked into the common room where he found Evelyn and Lucas waiting. "Hey guys" he said and then turned to Lucas and raised his eyebrows at his friend after he saw Evelyn and the dress she was wearing. She was very pretty and he knew that his best friend really liked her. He couldn't wait to see Elizabeth now.

Lucas was a little nervous waiting for Evelyn, but he wasn't sure why. It wasn't the first time he had been to a dance with the girl so he had been in his position before. When she finally made her way down the stairs into the common room Lucas was able to get a good look at her and she was breath taking. "Evelyn, you look beautiful," He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Yes here we are again. Funny we keep meeting like this," Lucas said nervously fixing his tie. It wasn't long however before Aaron was making his way down the stairs. Now they were just waiting for Elizabeth and they could be on their way. "Hey buddy, keeping it casual?" He asked. Lucas could see why Aaron had gone with that option but Lucas didn't feel right about it.

Elizabeth was going with Aaron to the Valentines dance. Elizabeth thought of it as much fun, because she and Aaron were starting to become great friends. And why not go with a good friend to a funny dance. Elizabeth didn't really loved to dress up for those occasions, so she just when as who she was. Elizabeth her outfit was just comfertable and she felt also good in it and that was were it was all about. She was ready to go so walked towards the common room to meet the others there. When she came downstairs she saw that everybody was already there. '' Hi guys, waiting for me? I was already done for very long, but I fell a sleep, so stupid..'' She made sure that her hat was sitting good and smiled at Aaron. When she looked at Evelyn she saw that she was all dressed up for this event. She was beautiful but Elizabeth would imagine that it must have been a lot of work to look like that. The brown haired was excited for this dance, the Yule Ball was also great so this had to be amazing too.
'' Should we go? My feet already start to dance.'' Elizabeth joked but actually she couldn't stop standing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back