Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
I probably shouldn't do this right now, but I expect that I will have some free time to finally RP! And since sorting is on the horizon, better get some of my firsties lined up. Well, these are all of them.

tumblr_m3u1e96UqT1r4kfic.gif

Camelia Nadea Kyle ♡ Surfer
This girl is the younger sibling of Cristian Kyle (and also Damon and Samouel Styx). She is the only female
in that group of Kyle's. She is also the middle sister of the brothers she grew up with. Needless to say, she
is very much a tomboy. She gets along with boys better than girls, as she loves to play rough and wrestle.
Fashion, make up and jewelry aren't her thing. Fashionable people often make her angry if they judge her,
and she may become envious of them later for their attention. She does love the attention. Growing up,
Camelia received a lot because of her gender. She also grew up rather poor, before they managed to get
out of that bad rut. She just isn't as offended by it as Cristian. Camelia is all about adventure and sports.
She can be a little standoffish toward females, but she is friendly toward boys. She will be a loyal friend,
with no fear of the consequences. What I need: I need friends for her, and enemies. I'm sure there will
be plenty of them to go around. Flirting and crushes can happen, but not for her for a while.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-17-at-22.20.18.png

Asmodeus Acia Snow ♠ Vandelism
This playby is a huge blast from the past from years and years ago. Meet the only (living) son of Aleyha and
Theodore Snow. He is the splitting image of his father except for the red eyes from his mother. That is not the
only thing he inherited from his mother. He inherited her awful attitude and huge temper. He also loves to make
others cry. He picks and prods at others' weak spots until he can use them for his own gain. Of course, he does
not know how to do that yet. He is just eleven. Give it time though. Like his father, he is Part-Veela, which makes
him exceptionally pretty. Also like his dad, he isn't a fan of it. Asmodeus loves to cause trouble, and will admit it
like he is proud of it. So, this little terror, with his older sister Astarte, make the terrible duo of disaster if united.
What I need: Friends, if he can make any, and enemies as well as victims of his cruelty. Shouldn't be too hard.

tumblr_inline_mistklZfNp1qz4rgp.gif

Tyler Lanchester ♣ Dynamic Duo
Tyler is someone that I have waited for, for along time. He is the older twin to Chelsea, and they cannot be
separated. If Jessye doesn't come on and get Chelsea sorted, then Tyler will not be. Tyler and Chelsea are
terrible together. Absolutely nothing gets between them, to the point of perhaps being unhealthy. Their folks
were murdered off by Aurors (because they were criminals and Scitorari), and so, the twins bare a strong
hatred for the Aurors for destroying their family. One could say that their morality is completely backward.
As far as Tyler goes, he is strong, fast on his feet and not afraid of a fight. He will be anything and every-
thing to protect Chelsea. Tyler is also very reclusive, and will not accept anyone into his life easily. He feels
the only one he needs is his sister, and no one else. What I need: Enemies, mostly I think for him. He is
not a nice person at all. Friends, but this is a rare one because both Chelsea and Tyler would have to like
them. And if you are interested in being friends with the twins, I can swing it by Jessye and approve it.

tumblr_inline_mta4mzZJyr1rfmsq0.gif

Leah Armana Aurora Hensel ♦ Restricted Magic
Meet the only daughter of the Head of the Hensel Family, a Russian family once hunted down and killed, with
very few survivors. Her father saved a few from hanging, and now finally started a family with his girlfriend. Leah
is very much spoiled, though she is used to not having attention on her as well, once her cousins moved in.
She is very family oriented and proud to be the niece of the Deputy Minister. She is as graceful as her aunt,
and as the temper of her father. Leah is very much interested in gaining her skills, and becoming the best witch
she can be. She desires to become the next Head of the family. She also looks up to Nicolette in every way,
who is Styx's wife. She carries on a mask to hide her true intentions, which are to manipulate people to get
to the top. This won't show yet until she is older. For now, she wants to have a lot of friends, and to meet the
man of her dreams. She often sees herself as a princess, after all. What I need: Friends, people that would
probably hate her, and for now I think that is it. Leah isn't a pushover so, she will stand up to anything.

tumblr_inline_nob9vobMU41snxgfy_500.gif

Estelle Pashmina Styx ♥ Darkest Magic
Estelle Styx is one of the daughters of Hades and Etoile. She looks just like her mother but with her father's
eyes. Estelle takes a lot after her mother, and is not very different to her older twin siblings. She is very close
to Elysia, and feels as though her sister is the one she should take after. Estelle eventually frays away from
that. She is more open to showing her feelings, and will not hold back either. She will hit, smack, kick, use
whatever is in reach to get back at someone. However, she feels it is above her to pick on people, and will
not tolerate it, even if it was to a muggle-born. While her interests include dark magic and potions, one may
not see her like that at first. The first impression is that she is a mysterious girl with a subtle smile. She is
rather expressive in every way. What I need: Friends she can get along with, enemies are always on the
list. I see her as a bit of a flirt as well, so maybe crushes down the road, or just playful ones for young kids.

And there are my babies. If you want to RP with my other students, feel free to pm me or remind me of a upcoming plot. I am really forgetful. :r
<i></i>

I probably shouldn't enable you, but we all know I'm a little Emily at heart :r

So I have potentially two characters that you can toy around with, Wynter Mckenna and Clara Hayes. They're half-sisters who were raised as cousins and though they don't always get along there is a very strong family bond between them. They are complete opposites however.

Clara is a very honest person and quite blunt. Years of not being able to lie to her father have given her a strong sense of belief in truth. She could lie if she wanted to and would to protect herself or her family, but finds the practice abhorrent and prefers truth whenever she can. She shows every emotion she feels and can sometimes be described as being emotionally unstable to the point of unexpected mood swings. Clara has a (sometimes unhealthy) respect and admiration for her father which causes her strive to be like him. She sees his idea of perfection and tries to reach it. She doesn't care too much for people as she knows they could lead her astray, but makes a powerful ally when she wants to.

Wynter is almost the complete opposite of Clara in every way. She is an extravagant liar, stemming from the fact that she couldn't lie to her mother and her father is a pediatric psychologist. Her parents often analysed her and her sibling's behaviour, meaning that she couldn't do anything without being asked numerous questions and so she eventually just got so sick of it that she gave up being truthful. Wynter likes people, but hardly anyone knows anything about her. She has a large family and she enjoys the shroud it puts on her, though the connection to the ministry through her parents sometimes scares her. She knows that her biological father is hiding something, she knows her mother (an auror) loves her, but she doesn't believe that it would stop something from happening if it got to that point.

I totally didn't forget about starting a topic of Camelia and Octavian. :r

I have Signy Forstrom, who will be sorted with them, and I think she'd make a good friend for Camelia. Signy is an energetic person, she lives and works on a farm, she's tomboyish, hard working, kind of girl who definitely has dirt deeply imbedded in her nails. Her family are not really poor, but they are also not loaded with money. She comes from a mixed blood family, that farm for pretty much everything. She's quite self confident, though in situations with people she doesn't yet know she can be a little submissive letting them guide situations, she doesn't mind this. She'd never do something she really didn't want to do. She likes adventure, loyal to her friends. She's the type to speak her mind, but not get involved. She's friendly enough to people, always makes an effort with people. It's not much to go on, I'm still working out her personality, but I think they could fair as friends?

If you need someone to be bullied, my other to be sorted first year who is a muggleborn would probably be an easy target, and I'd be cool with working something out in that regard.

Teigan: For Clara, I think she would get along best with Camelia and Leah. Leah has a strong connection to her dad as well. Camelia is a little more iffy, but we can try them out.
As far as Wynter, she may get along better with Asmodeus or Estelle. I'm not sure how they will pan out but we can try them out!
Tyler, well, we can go either way but let's see if he is sorted.
Dan: Oh right. Get to that. :r I may go to your pd and see if I have anything to offer, or just do so here?

Emzies: I smell a bestie for Camelia. She would love her, and they both seem to come with similar background.
For your muggle-born, Asmodeus would definitely hate on him. Estelle would definitely not bully him, but she could stand up for him or something? If someone other than Asmodeus picks on him.

I have a new firstie! Xena Dragonslayer. I don't have a ton of information on her. She's really excited about Hogwarts, she quite likes the girly things like clothes and makeup but she's also down for adventures. Xena thinks she can get away with anything and she's pretty proud and not very humble...let me know if you think she'll fit with any of your babes!

Donna: I think Xena could get along with either Leah or Camelia, but definitely not both. xD I think we should try them both out, and see which one would be best.

Hi!

I have two girls to get sorted. First I have Sofia Rosenberg And she is just in one word a big flirt. It doesn't matter who it is she wants to talk to them and have a group of them around her. She prefers the company of boys, because she feels comfertable with them. She lost her mother at young age and because of that loss she finds it hard to stay with one person, she is afraid of losing people that she loves very much. She has a fear of heights and hates Quidditch because of that. Don't know if there is one that fits to Sofia, but perhaps you have a idea.

Second I have Beaubelle Waldgrave. She is very shy and loves to write and read. She is a intelligent girl and will do her very best for good grades. She is very afraid of bullies and will do anything what they ask of her, because she isn't confident about standing against them. Beaubelle is not a very social person because she doesn't dare to talk to somebody. If somebody makes her feel comfertable she will be friendly and loyal to that person, but she prefers to hide in a book. I guess that some of your mean characters could be interesting for Beaubelle, because of that she is so influenceable, there is a lot possible. She doesn't want to break rules or do bad things but she doesn't dare to go against somebody. She is just not that confident.

I'm curious what you think of this.

Update: Leah is going to the Russian school, so she won't be sorted in HNZ. So, penpals or other schools are welcome!

Sofia: I can see her trying to hang around and flirt with Asmodeus. He is part-veela, and thus, fairly handsome. He would definitely reject her or something. The other two girls would not really care.
Beaubelle: For Beaubelle, she could probably be friends with Estelle. She doesn't really care much for bullies, but what she will do to people late will be cruel. Her ideas are definitely dark. But to have a really good friend, for a good influence, the best one would be Camelia.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back