Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello all.
So, as much as I would like to be here all the time I have a lot going on at the moment. My master's course is just about to start, and I am working full time. but the thing that needs to take up the most of my mental energy is a conference I am going to in Argentina at the end of the month (hence the title) I have a workshop and four events to run and well I am quite a way behind in writing cases for it. and other tasks keep getting thrown on top such as marking my last set of cases and my quarterly and annual report. Plus another conference in Sydney on route.
I was trying to have it so that I would alternate one evening here and one evening working but I kept moving back here. so I will still be around for a couple of weeks and replying to topics but I may not be around as much (and please shout at me if you see me lurking). but some the end of the month I will be gone for a couple of weeks as usually the internet connection at the conferences is not good and well I have friends to catch up with when I am there.

so see you around.
Mia :mia:

Sounds exciting but busy! Take care and good luck with everything! :hug:

Good luck with everything Mia! And don't forget to think about yourself ;)

I don't know how you do it, but you do.
Amazing! Also, good luck and take it easy sometimes. :r
I'll be sure to bug you as much as I can. :p

How exciting!! Good luck with the conference writing and attending. ^_^

Good luck with it!

That sounds like a lot to organize x_x

Hope you have a great time, though, and that everything goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back