Doctor Who

Professor Nicolas King said:
It was confusing for the first nine minutes.
But I didn't know any of the characters, or anything at all. And it always skipping ahead was confusing...
The Doctor is awesome, that's all you need to know.

Ford Harkonnen said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
It was confusing for the first nine minutes.
But I didn't know any of the characters, or anything at all. And it always skipping ahead was confusing...
The Doctor is awesome, that's all you need to know.
Got it in one :)
Thats all that counts :D

:o
Last Dr.Who tonight :(

We've had our last Dr.Who episode :(
Was amaze!!!! :D

Yeah :(
And they said theres not going to be another series for ages...im upset...it was my first saturday without Dr.Who and it was dull and depressing :(

OH MY EFFING GOD! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I am going to cry....actually I have tears at the corners of my eyes...

I nearly cried...
I don't know!!
but I don't think david tennant will be in it much longer
HE MAKES DR.WHO
he's just sexy
but i really don't know why!!!

what? no! *cries*

They only had the second episode of the latest series on last night. I enjoyed it, except when I had to change channels because it was too scary for my 3-year old sister.

My chemistry teacher...who seems extremely knowledgable about this subject....says that next year there will only be 4 specials, including the Christmas one...how sad :(

Amy Stone said:
My chemistry teacher...who seems extremely knowledgable about this subject....says that next year there will only be 4 specials, including the Christmas one...how sad :(
Do Writers think they have rights in the U.K too? :mad:

Damn! What?! ONLY FOUR SPECIALS!!!! NO!!!!!
Why the bloody hell are they taking it away?!!!!
I just finally watched the Finale....it was finally broadcasted here tonight. Oh. My. God. o.o I loved it, I almost cried, and it was effing amazing.

Exterminate... exterminate.
that's as far as my impression of my mom goes.
=))
he was a pretty good Dr. I'll give him that but prefer the older ones, more class it's always been about the daft sci fi gimmicks for me.

Brandon Coffield said:
Exterminate... exterminate.
that's as far as my impression of my mom goes.
=))
he was a pretty good Dr. I'll give him that but prefer the older ones, more class it's always been about the daft sci fi gimmicks for me.
XDDDD DALEK!!!!!!!!!
I have not really had the oppertunity to see the olds ones. Being in the United States and such with the broadcasting not really coming here. I can always look online though. I do love David Tennant. ^^ I just love Sci Fi in general, so anything that is cheesy or just plain awesome to do with it, I love. :)

And Connar Smithly: No, its still not. Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! You are an enemy of the daleks! You must be destroyed!

>=D :))

(ZOMG! I just made the connection with David Tennant and Barty Crouch Junior! I know I am slow but holy jeeze! ajdfl;adjkflajsdlf!)

Connar Smithly said:
Bellatrix Green said:
Connar Smithly said:
Haha I'm laughing because I have never heard of.. Doctor Who? Or w/e.. lol..
No. No. Thats not acceptable.
Tis if I say it is :D
No, it's not.

It's on tonight! And I'm not working/assignmenting! YAY!

Nicolas King said:
The Forest of the Dead I think
Wow. So I'm going through and watching the whole series of Doctor Who. And I saw Season Four, Episode nine (one of the last episodes made to date) before anything else.
That's crazy.
:doh:

I am proud of you, Nick!

I have season 4 on DVD but I want the rest of it. NewWho that is, I've never really seen the old ones. But the general concensus is that NewWho is better quality and such.

I will be sad when the last David Tennant Doctor Who special is aired! :(

So.... I guess I have a maximum download limit on my internet. :unsure:
Because, apparently, my mum got an email from our internet provider saying we'd used 85% of our internet for the month. =))
I have to stop watching Doctor Who until August now... unless somebody wants to mail me Doctor Who on DVD. xDD
I guess that just shows you how much I was watching it. :oy:
Never even knew I had a cap on the internet downloads. :o

I'll mail you Season 4. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back