Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
After a day of boring classes and revisions, Hayzel thought it was the first time she caught glimpse of the outside. The moment she stepped out of the oak doors, she threw her hands up in the air and let out a breath of relief. Looking around, she contemplated where to go. She originally wanted to fly her broom but she just saw in the bulletin board that the house team is training so that's out of the equation. She started walking, setting for a different course. It was not long enough when she just noticed that she was already in the school garden. She looked around, her face wrinkled. She was not really a fan of plants and flowers. She spotted a girl who was on her knees busy with something. She approached her and found out it was Rosemarie from Hufflepuff. She knew her by name and often saw her with a succulent in hand. "Hey there! What chu doing?', she greeted with a friendly smile.

Although there were exams and other things coming up nothing was more important than the precious garden work she had to do. She didn't exactly need to do stuff in the Hogwarts Garden they had keepers for that, but every once in a while Rose her fingers couldn't stop meddling with the plants and roses. She was currently on her knees with Edgar right beside her.

She was secretly planting some seeds she had brought from home. No clue if it was illegal or not, not like there were any signs around. She then heard a voice and shot up in surprise. She spotted the face of Hayzel who seemed completely innocent and wasn't going to cause trouble. ''Didn't see you there, planting some seeds I brought from home'' Rose grinned. ''What brings you to the garden?'' Rose asked in return.

Hayzel almost jumped at Rose's surprise. "Did I scare you? My apologies.", she quickly said, slowly approaching her and even knelt down beside the girl. She looked on as the Puff worked on the soil who seemed to know what she was doing. "Are they magical seeds?", she asked, curiosity spiked. Asked what she was doing in the gardens, Hayzel shrugged. "My feet brought me here although I wondered what the Wild Patch Club is all about.", she answered sheepishly.

‘’No worries’’ Rose smiled and continued with making tiny holes for the seeds to go in. ‘’No, brought them at a regular gardening centre’Rose knew of only one magical greenhouse, but she didn’t go to the magical world outside of school. She enjoyed the muggle one just fine. The girl joked and Rose let a smile slip. ‘’Uh, its about caring and respecting the nature around us’’ Rose answered the question. ‘’We have annual events were we make stuff for the patch’’ Sometimes Rose didn’t like the events, but some of them had been really fun. ‘’Sometimes we grow stuff, other events we build things for the patch.’’ Those were the events that weren’t so much in Rose her alley.

Hayzel watched at Rose made holes in the ground, she really knew what she was doing. She nodded, showing understanding as the girl explained what the club was all about. She scooted a bit closer and gingerly touched the fresh lump of soil that she had just covered. "It really does look interesting. Do you need help? Can you show me how?" She knew it was a silly thing, asking someone to teach her how to garden but she had never done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back