Dear [Whomever]

Dear test,

Please don't be hard. I work today and have very little time to study and even if I'm certain all my friends cheated, I don't feeling comfortable doing that.

Sincerely,
Alexis.

Dear Mid-term exam

Please be easy, pretty please, I need my brain for everything and writing three prompt essay is terrible. Plus, my lab project and my thesis, this is a curse of someone. Please, don't be hard on me.

Sincerely The girl that didn't have a nice spring break

Dear Snow,

Stay away :glare:

-Me

Dear X,

I just saw your Facebook page and you seem to be happy! I know it's been a year now and all.
I can't miss you and I shouldnn't love you anymore, but I just wanna say I'm happy for you and
I'm sorry if I didn't return your love like you wanted me to. Keep it up. :D
(even though somewhere inside of me I'm hurting so bad. :cry: )

- -Sleepy Head

Dear universe,

Why do things have to be so complicated?
Why do my friends keep pushing me away and going to have "private conversations.
I am writing this while they're offline, in the hope that they won't see this, because I need to vent and I know this might hurt them and that I already know what their answer will be.

Maia

Dear Ebil Assignments,

Will ever let me get caught up? I missed three days, who in the world decide's to way until the three days I'm not there to actually do some work?! On way or another I'm going to get caught up and hopefully never ever get behind again, because this is torture.

Sincerely,
Stressed. ♥

Dear, Last day of being eighteen.

Please be awesome.
Oh. right..

I have three assignments due tomorrow and a class at 3pm.

Right. Lets edit.

Dear, Last Day of being eighteen.

Please don't make me fall asleep like I did in yesterdays Lecture.
Please don't make me fall down the rock climbing wall like on Monday's class.
Please let me eat something nice today?

Sincerely,
forever twelve, because I think Pokemon still exists.

Dear Snow,

I think there might have been a mix-up. Pattycakes is the one who said she would be happy to welcome you. I didn't say that at all <_< .
In fact, I told you to stay away. Don't you want to go somewhere where you will be greeted enthusiastically? :p

-Confused :unsure:

Dear Snow,

Stop confusing poor Cyndi. Come on I know loads that would love to see you over here again :wub:

- Read with open arms

Dear fat woman with a stick up her arse,

When you come through my cash and you have a problem, talk to me and I'll handle it. DO NOT yell at someone who has a mental disability and was only trying to help YOU. I understand you are spending a lot of money and I understand you have a stick up your arse but do not do that to that poor man. He might be a worker at a grocery store but you should treat him with patience and respect. I could have fixed the problem instead of getting mad at him because he did not understand what you wanted.

After you left and he came back to my cash you should have seen him. I've never seen him so disheartened and I hope you realize that you were the one that hurt someone so badly that it looked like they were on the verge of a breakdown. Although you can't tell it, my job is hard because of people like you who make the people I have come to care about hurt. Yell at me, I don't give a crap about it. I can handle it with a good rant and a happy pill but he is not capable of shoving it off that easily.

In short, I wish you would go to hell.

Sincerely,
Your Cashier.

Dear Westboro Baptist Church

Don't you understand God's love? Haven't you read the new testament? Jesus came for the sinners.
You have no right to picket anyones funeral. What makes you think that you are the only ones going to Heaven, and everyone else is going to Hell? Why can't you show love? You don't need to be the most hated family. Why can't you show love?
You give everyone who loves God a bad name.

Upset Christian

Dear people at HNZ

You guys are so amazing. I am so grateful I found this site. You give me something to be excited to come home to. You give me something to keep my mind on when I can't handle things.
Thank-you for being the most loving and supportive community.

Sincerely,
An HNZer lover.

Dear, Flu

Seriously? Your going to manifest my body? I know its not yet starting but the symptoms are, how can I work tomorrow when your on me? I hate being home nowadays. I hope drinking medicine will help me, if not, then I will stay home and watch tv or go stare at the HNZ banner xD

Sincerely, The girl feels hot

Dad,
I can't believe you, I am not going to this crappy school camp because of really good reasons that I will not recite on here. Still, you call up the school and talk to the ****ing teachers and tell them there is nothing wrong with me. You are trying to make me go to camp, I can't go and I don't want to. It's no wonder I hate you. All you do is think of yourself and never about anybody else. You are so obsessed with how I look that you won't even let me eat at your house, going to camp won't make me lose weight. And anyway, my friends and everybody else I know that actually cares about me thinks that I don't need to lose weight anyway, last I checked. Even though I am healthy, you still want the perfect daughter. I CANT GIVE YOU THAT. Nobody is perfect and I can't see why you put me on the spot about this poop. You offered to pay for it too. We can't even afford to pay for Amelia's camp and NOW you offer to pay for something. You are such a ****ing cheapskate, you haven't payed my loving, caring, mother that actually wants me to be happy any child support for three ****ing years and we have been on the fine line between keeping the house and losing it for so long, I can't even count the time. But now, you offer to pay. Only now when you want me to do something. Not when we actually need the money. You are the most selfish person I have ever met and I would like to see you suffer like we have. I would give almost anything. You have made us almost bankrupt and made Mum work full time since Amelia and I were seven, all because you wanted to spend the money we needed to go to China to be even more selfish. You ask me to go to camp and try to convince me to go, heres news for you. I AM NOT GOING. You are the worst father I have ever met or heard of. I hope you like it when I am dead in a gutter from starvation from the eating disorder you are slowly making me have, I have stopped eating for weeks and weeks in the holidays and during school. It is so easy to lie to my friends and pretend like everything is okay. Its not. Thanks a whole lot, ass hole.
The girl that wishes you were dead.

Father Time,

I really don't want to sit through long classes tomorrow Or tuesday so if like you could make everything go by faster till wensday that'd be great. I really just want to be able to say I'm an adult. Plus it also happens to be the day that I'm planning on asking, this guy to prom so it'd be nice if I don't have to wait so long for that either. Also could you look ahead to tomorrow in band and send me a message in my dreams to tell me what we're doing, cause I'm not really into band anymore and so I'd like to know if it's going to be stupid things or not. :) Thanks. Also I'm pretty sure the Math test is not tomorrow but wensday so if you could like give us extra time in math then that'd be great, or maybe cut time down with a firedrill.

Wow I'm asking alot of you Time, but I just want somethings over and done with and others to be prolonged and right now I just want alot of things to be over with.

-Steph

Dear former friend,

You and I have had our differences and I can understand your frustrations with me because even I feel that way sometimes. However, I cannot work for our friendship any longer because of the way you treat me. I am sure you don't mean to offend me or my family personally but I asked you to stop saying the word 'retarded' and 'c*nt' around me but you blatantly said no. Our morals and definitions of friendship are clearly contrasting because if you had asked me to do this for you I would have but you do not wish to make me comfortable or take back for offending my family and myself so I must say goodbye to our friendship in the kindest of ways because I do not wish to make things uncomfortable.

Good luck with your endeavors, I hope one day you come to realize that you have to adjust the way you speak in front and to certain people because saying these words in front of the people you wish to work with and for in the future will do you no good.

Sincerely,
Alexis.

Dear Classmates

The scavenger hunt at the library was great but why ask each team where is the stuff that we found? that is cheating and unfair to the people who was tired finding it. Dude, for me the healthiest snack in the vending machine is the dill pickle because it has vitamin c in it; however, some group answered poptart that has a sticker that says its healthy xD you are all not in the right mind going at the library even I have a cold and a cough and can't barely think, I still got the right answer :p good on wednesday for going at the library again

Sicnerely your classmate

Dear you,

I've just officially lost all respect for you. You're an *******.

Me.

Dear you,

At the time of asking you, I was keen on the idea. I forgave you for how much you hurt me. But now.. Well, you've proved to me, yet again, what sort of person you are. I wish I had not asked you in the first place. I'm just sorry that I didn't realise sooner that my life is better without you.

-Me.

Hey, Dad.

I do not mind if you want to stop apologising. You are only making our life a million times worse. I hate it. And it is breaking us. And can you please make up your mind if you are taking your girlfriend to NZ with you, because it is completely unfair of you to surprise us at the airport. I would very much like a pleasant holiday with you because I have not seen you all term. Is that really too much? No. It is not. So fall off of your high horse, please, and tell us that you will fix everything. Because I do not have an instruction manual for this mess you have created.

Love from your daughter.
Hey school camp,

Can you come back? It was so not stressful and amazing and fun to be in the middle of nowhere with little phone reception. I will do all my school work if you do, I promise.

With love,
The one who misses you.

Dear you,

I hope you know how much you meant to me.
When I was younger, people were mean to me. You used to make me laugh and you made me happy.
Everyone thought I was a freak who liked to read and act, but you didn't.
Admittedly, you thought I was a bit eccentric and crazy, but you liked me and were friends with me.

I am so sorry that we drifted apart. I'm sorry that I let the fact that I was insecure and afraid of what people would think. "Maia hanging around and talking to a boy who's a year ahead of her." and you know what-I've gone and wrecked everything. Everytime I try to fix things, something goes wrong. Admittedly I'm talking to you now, but I missed you so much, because though I now have friends who understand me, you were the first person my age to really know me.

And now I'm listening to Avril Lavigne sing "I will be." and I started a conversation with you on facebook, but you had to leave.
I really hope we fix things, becaus ethough I had a crush on you-you were one of the best friends I ever had.

Here's hoping

~Maia.

Dear Family

Guys, I'm not a beggar, I mean I don't care if I eat left overs but from left overs from the Olive Garden and its a left over from y'all food? I don't want to eat it, thank you for sharing but y'all think that I'm a beggar and thanks for not waiting until my shift was over to go at Olive Garden, it was appreciated. Mom, you are stupid for laughing at me because I wasn't there with y'all, y'all are laughing at me on the phone but Its okay. I think for y'all, this was the best day ever for not having me in your small lunch today and thank you for the left over pasta, dad :) I'll eat it like I never tasted a pasta before (you know what I mean). I love you family, your the best!!!

Love, Diana

NOTE*: All of this are sarcasm but it was all true

Dear Myself,
Why do you have to crack yourself up so much?
It makes you look like an uber-nerd. Well, more
like one than before, it's a little embarassing.
Sincerly, Me.
P.s - Nice going on the radio show today,
You were shaking like hell but you didn't
show it in your voice that is the trait of a
good radio presenter. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back