Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Dear Lucas,

I'm in Denmark now with my dad and family and I got a lot of time to think about some things. I know you were avoiding me at school and I wish I could understand how you feel right now. I've been wanting to talk to you, but I noticed you were not open for that.
At first it was never my intention to hurt you. You are my best friend by far and I want to keep things that way, because it isn't nice to not talk to you. I told you the truth, because you are my friend. I'm not gonna lie about my feelings and as you know I don't like lying. I'm hoping you can accept this and we can just go back to how things where.

I'm hoping you will respond at my messenge.

Evelyn

Dear Evelyn,

I wasn't ready to be friends with you after what you told me, but I'm OK now. Things have changed for me over the holidays. I'm in a better place, I would like us to try and go back to being friends. I do miss you.

Lucas.

Lucas,

I'm glad to read this, that makes me really happy. I am looking forward to our next year, third year already!
So where are you right now? Hope your parents aren't too mad about your grades. I'm curious about your plans in vacation, so let me know!

I miss you too, but we speak soon.

Evelyn

Evelyn,

I am at home in New Zealand. As it turns out my grades were better than my parents expectations, which doesn't say much about their expectations but at least I'm not in trouble. I have no plans for the holidays, I'll be at home for most of it, though I have a new friend I plan to spend some time with, but nothing major. What plans do you have for the holidays? Something exciting I'm sure.

Lucas.

Lucas,

I'm suprised of your parents reaction, but glad you are not in trouble. We totally need to study together next year, how boring you may find it. Which elective are you gonna follow? I'm gonna go for Muggle studies, because it will help me for my career in fashion. My dad wants me to work on the Ministry though, but I'm not sure yet. Which new friend are you gonna spend time with? Do I know him?

I'm gonna stay for a week in Denmark on my grandparents estate, together with my uncle, aunt, and nieces. Than me and my father will go to Spain where Espen and my mother already are. I'm gonna send you a photo, when we are there to make you jealous, we have a amazing hotel. So pretty excited yeah!

Evelyn

Evelyn,

Her name is Merrill. She is a Gryffindor in our year, you should know her as you'll share a dorm with her. We hadn't really talked much before but we bumped into each other while shopping and have been hanging out quite a bit.

Yes I have no doubt your picture will make me jealous. You sure seem to like making me jealous. I do hope you have a good holiday and enjoy the time you spend with your family. I look forward to seeing you back at school.

Lucas.

Lucas,

I know her, she asked if I wanted to shop with her over the holidays just before the year starts. I'm gonna give her some fashion advise, how nice! Don't know her that good, but she seems nice.

I sure like to make you jealous, but not only you so don't worry. I'm sure I will, hope you will enjoy your time with your family too. I really want to meet your little brother next year, wondering if he is like you.

Looking forward to see you too!

Evelyn,

Evelyn,

I didn't realise you knew each other that's pretty cool. We bumped into each other while she was coming out of Quality Quidditch supplies and we started hanging out, I hadn't spend much time with her before so its been nice getting to know her.

I probably won't be all that jealous, I'm enjoying my holiday and I like being where I am, though I am glad you are enjoying your holiday.

Lucas.

Lucas,

It is a while now that I received your messenge. I had a great time in Denmark but I just arrived in Spain today. Espen and my mother were already here and now me and my dad arrived. It is very sunny and we have a amazing pool! Merrill didn't mention me yet I guess, but when I return from Spain Merrill and I will meet at Makutu Mall. It is very accidentally that you bumped into each other. But glad to hear you had a nice time.

I'm still hoping you will introduce me to your brother, I'm so curious!

Evelyn,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back