DA meeting two

Sophia Stark said:
Kale Thomas said:
" :blink: Oh...." Kale looked down at the bottle in silence and blushed with embarassment. "...I see it now!" he said trying to cover up his 'moment', twisting off the cap and taking a nice long swig. Looking to Courtney he smirked, "Want some??"
((Way to ignore my post.))
(No! I was actually editing it. I was writing that before you posted. I'm fixing it right now. :p ))

Ford looked at Kale, he liked him, He was one of the few human beings who had proved themselves worthy of being considered human in Ford's eyes. But he did not want to get in Sophia's way. Standing behind her, he shook his head vigorously to Kale, his expression vacant, as if saying Don't do it!.

"Sophia, lay off Kale a little. It was my fault, I started it. But this club is about practicing defensive magic and what's the point of talking about it if you never have to actually use it?" Bruin and Sophia hadn't always seemed eye-to-eye on things, but he had a healthy respect for her.

"And Courtney, although they may be a little silent, you and your friends outnumber us actually. So get off your high horse and chill out!". Bruin started packing up his things. "Later everyone, this is way too much drama for me!" Bruin said as he began wandering back towards the Wizard's Retreat muttering things under his breath like "....can't take a joke....." and ".....I'll show you funny...." and finally, "....can't believe we wasted a butterbeer over this....."

((Well then. I almost have no need to reply. Walking away before I can respond. Oh well.))

"LAY OFF?!" Sophia screamed as she looked toward the stalking off Bruin. Quite suddenly his robes caught fire, which took Sophia by surprise. Upon seeing the flames she gasped and the fire ceased, just as he eyes ceased to glow. She merely stood rooted to her spot, frozen in confusion.

((Bruin, let me know if this is not all right with you.))

Bruin spun around in confusion, not knowing who had lit him on fire, and looked down at his still smoldering robes. Fortuantely, one of Bruin's unusual characteristics was his ability to maintain his sense of humour under even the most adverse circumstances. "Alright now, which one of you owes me a new set of robes?", he deadpanned looking at the group.

Sophia Stark said:
((Well then. I almost have no need to reply. Walking away before I can respond. Oh well.))
(nah, you handled it like I thought you would. I knew I wouldn't get away that easily.)

After Kale said what he felt like saying to Sophia last, he took Ford's signals to consideration and walked away from Sophia; rolling his eyes of course. Kale stood by a fallen down tree trunk and sat down, he was now in a horrible mood...when Kale took a breather and was about to leave the scene of negativness not to far behind of Bruin, suddenly, his friends robes were on fire and his big blue eyes widened in the sticky situation, "HOLY SH...!" he nearly screamed in a falsetto voice, looking to Sophia.

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Sophia Stark said:
((Well then.  I almost have no need to reply.  Walking away before I can respond.  Oh well.))
(nah, you handled it like I thought you would. I knew I wouldn't get away that easily.)
((Yes, I thought of it after I posted that. What fun would it be if you could walk away from an angry woman with no repercussions?))

Sophia merely stood for the next few minutes, blinking her widened golden eyes. She very much wanted to disappear, but knew it to be quite impossible for her. Without any other ideas she turned and stalked off in the direction of the lake, hoping with all of her might that no one would notice.

"Sophia?" Courtney called, hoping for her to stop. She started to jog after her, hoping she wouldn't get too far away.

Based upon the reactions of the others, Bruin was fairly convinced that the temporary Bar-B-Bru was Sophia's doing. He locked eyes with her momentarily, but otherwise remained speechless. Finally, the stand-off was broken by Sophia walking away, leaving Bruin standing there with what felt like most everyone looking at him.

"So, anybody have any suggestions on how to make this night even better?" Bruin replied to no one in particular. "I'm not so sure that Sophia should be alone, but I'm also not convinced that I should be the one to go after her. I mean I'm still trying to cool down myself here..." he joked, trying to lighten the mood. "Get it??? Cool down? Man, I'm on fire tonight!!!"

Kale nodded at Bruin, "Yeah...I don't think either of us should be the chosen ones to chase after her." he looked at Ford with a 'are you going after her' look, even though Courtney was on her way. Kale sat down on a nearby rock, his attitude was bitter and almost defeated, "I don't know about you, Bru...but all I want is to go to the Wizard's Retreat and never leave again. The real world is so full of drama..." he trailed off, not aware whether or not Bruin was paying attention or not..it didn't matter right now.

"Cheer up young man... the Wizard's Retreat is only a hop, step, and a jump away. Let's go..." Bruin said as he once again prepared to leave.

Bruin turned to the collectively large, yet quiet group of girls who had silently witnessed the recent events. "Good night ladies. It has truly been a magical evening. Sorry to have interrupted your meeting." Bruin offered sincerely and then headed back towards school, hoping that one or both of Kale and Ford would join him.

"Alright." Kale said in the same tone as before, "I'll meet you there in a few.." he then got up and began picking up his personal belongings that had fallen out of his pack when he gracefully fallen out of the tree above.

Once everything was gathered, Kale looked to the girls "...s-sorry." it could barely be heard and wasn't very clear, but it was a genuine apology, he then scurried off toward the Wizard's Retreat.

Naomi stood silent, stunned by this ordeal with her mouth agape, eyes wide, and wand dangling beside her. :-0 She saw Courtney chase after Sophia and the boys walk away.

I came for one little meeting and it ends up becoming teenage wizarding world war 3!!!! And now the person who is suppose to be our leader left us in this creeped out woods! she thought to herself. Atleast I can't say that I didn't learn anything. This was the first time Naomi had actually seen the spells that she learned in DADA put to use.

She turned to the Sam and Kiera..."Soooo...what are we suppose to do now?" she said her eyes still enlarged with amazement.

Having been in a daze, Estrella followed Courtney and Sophia, but stayed at a safe distance. She had only seen Sophia light someone on fire once, and knew that it had to do with anger, and that it was heriditary, as she had been told.

She did think that Sophia was overreacting, however, and that Bruin had a point, but was not going to say it, as their friendship had been stretched and pretty much ceased to exist ever since Christmas break.

((sh1t sh1t sh1t this went so fast... rofl))

Ford had been standing in quiet shock. Fire had to come from somewhere, except in the case of wizards. Which meant that someone around cast incendio. Ford was not aware of anybody that would cast that on Bruin, except possibly Bellatrix. But laying in the shadows was not her style, when she was in the middle of it, everybody knew. Ford power walked up to Sophia quietly, not saying anything.

Before she got too far away from the girls, she turned around. In her loudest voice possible, she yelled to them, "Girls, it is probably best if you follow Bruin and Kale out of the forest. I apologize for this disasterous meeting and will call another one shortly." She stood in the spot to make sure everyone listened.

Sophia stopped and turned around to face those who were following her. "What?" she asked angrily, her look scathing.

When Courtney heard the anger in Sophia's voice and saw the anger in her expression, her eyes filled with tears. The meeting had been a disaster. All she wanted to do was to have a meeting with the members of the DA, and she couldn't even accomplish that. Slowly, she walked back to Naomi, Kiera, and Sam and wiped the tears from her face. "Let's just walk back to the castle together. Sorry guys."

Once Sophia had spoken and Courtney gone, Ford realized that he had nothing to say. He flipped through numerous options in his head, a flicker of emotion running across his face briefly, "What...are...what's wrong?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back