Courtney's Team Practices!

"Good job partner! I really don't know what we do now." Kat looked around to try and find Courtney. When she spotted her she yelled out, "Hey Captain! What do you want us to do when we are finished?" Kat wanted to be productive and try to get as much done in this practice as possible and try to get to know her team mates a little bit better.

Courtney turned her attention away from Hilary and Sophia, and looked over at Katalina. How is it that some people are finished the task while others have not started? With a sigh, Courtney scratched her head. "Well, you two are both chasers, so how about you pick up a quaffle and practice with it? Just keep away from the blindfolded teams, or else there may be a collision!"

((Hey guys, I'm going to ask again. Can you please send me a quidditch doll if you have not done so yet?... Ravenclaw colours))

"Sounds like a plan to me! Come on Kailey." Kat said enthusiastically as she picked up a quaffle and her broom and walked away from where the other teams were still doing the blindfold exercise.

((I'll make one right now and PM it to ya :D !))

"Okay!" Kailey replied as she followed Kat over to where they were going to practice.

Kat waited as Kailey followed her to a cleared out area of the pitch and then hopped onto her Nimbus 2000 and took off with the quaffle under one arm. She waited for Kailey to get up in the air so that they could start throwing it around a bit.

KAiley mounted her firebolt and flew up level with Kat waiting for a pass.

Kale did what Grande had instructed by flying slower on his broom for a bit and turning to the right, "Okay, Grande. Is that it?" he inquired hoping that the end was comin g soon, he hated being blindfolded.

(I'm sorry I haven't replied in this for ages...I forgot. I'll make the doll now and send it.)

"Yeah it is. Just slowly fly to the ground." Grande said flying towards the ground and stood waiting for Kale to fly down. "You did really well." Grande said to Kale.

"Alright Kailey, let's just start flying and then i'll pass the quaffle to you. Then i'm going to fly towards the goals, you can shoot and i'll try to block it. Once you've tried to score you can play keeper for me and then i'll try to shoot at you. Got it?" asked Kat hoping that made sense.

"Let's just give it a try. Ready?" she said as she started flying. "Heads up Kailey!" said Kat as she tossed the quaffle at her partner.

Once the quaffle had left her possession, Kat flew to the hoops at the vacant end of the pitch. "Bring it on Kailey!! Let me have it!!" she yelled with a little giggle.

((ooc: if this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever then i'll go back and edit it :unsure: ))

"Okay!" Kailey yelled as she started to fly. She saw Kat pass her the quaffle and she barely caught it. She then flew over to the goal posts and threw the ball at the left goal post with full strength.

[Don't worry, It made sense :D]

Kat flew to the right, trying to catch the quaffle that Kailey had just launched her way, but missed it and it flew right through one of the hoops. "And now we know why I don't play keeper!" Kat said jokingly. She managed to fly down and catch the quaffle before it hit the ground and then took it and waited for Kailey to take her place near the hoops.

Kailey laughed at this before taking a Place at the hoops, once there she waited and hovered.

Kat saw Kailey fly to the end at the hoops and then stop, waiting. With a tight grip on the quaffle, Kat flew at the goals, gaining speed as she went. When she got right where she wanted to be she launched the quaffle as hard as she could at the hoop.

Kailey flew to the quaffle. But her hands just couldnt reach it, It was too low. In a desperate attempt she kicked at it, surprisingly enough she hit it away and flew down to catch it. "Wow...I so didn't mean to do that!" She said laughing.

Kat laughed and said, "Hey, do what works for ya I guess! Okay your turn and maybe i'll take a page out of your book and try to kick at it!"

Kailey started laughing at this comment, Quaffle still in her hands.

Kat took her place once again at the golden hoops at the end of the pitch. She looked down at the others to see if anyone else was done and if they would like to join in with her and Kailey's practice, but it didn't seem that any of the other teams had quite finished the first exercise. Kat then returned her attention to Kailey and siad, "I'm ready for ya!! Gimme your best shot!"

Kailey flew like a bullet towards the left hoop, she then stopped suddenly and threw it at the right hoop hoping to throw Kat off.

Kat watched as Kailey came at her. Even though Kailey was flying towards the left hoop (or to Kat's right) she stayed stationed somewhere in the middle. All of a sudden Kailey stopped and launched the quaffle at the completely opposite hoop at which she'd been flying towards. Kat leaned in on her Nimbus 2000 to pick up some speed, but missed again. Kat swore under her breath, but it wasn't audible enough for anyone else to hear it. Maybe i'll get a Scarlet Streak for my birthday! she thought hopefully to herself. "Missed again!" she hollered out to Kailey.

Kailey then took her spot at the goal posts and waited for Kat to throw it.

"Maybe we should fly back down and see what everyone else is up to!" said Kat enthusiastically, hoping that they may be able to practice as an actual team.

Kailey shrugged "Sure." she said before flying down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back