Courtney's Team Practices!

Grande nodded. He turned his partners "I can introduce myself later." Grande said. "I'll go first, unless either of you two want to?" he said when Courtney asked who wanted to go first.

"Nope, you can go first!" Courtney replied to Grande and tossed him the handkerchief. "I'll let Kale direct you around the pitch."

((Okay guys, we have a 3 way tie for team names. Please send me a PM as soon as possible with your new choice:

Valkyries
Furies (Or Fearsome Furies)
Highlanders ))

((I so walked over to Sophia :p.....)))
"Hi Grande" Hilary had said as he had walked onto the pitch and then when they started the activity she turned to Sophia "So Sophia, would you like to be blindfolded or lead first?"

Courtney Potter said:
"Nope, you can go first!" Courtney replied to Grande and tossed him the handkerchief. "I'll let Kale direct you around the pitch."

((Okay guys, we have a 3 way tie for team names. Please send me a PM as soon as possible with your new choice:

Valkyries
Furies (Or Fearsome Furies)
Highlanders ))
(I don't understand how exactly we do this. I was hoping for you to lead first Courtney.. :blink: )

Sophia sighed softly and looked over at Hilary with a deadpan stare. "I suppose I can let you lead first," she said sans emotions. Sophia was desperate to get this over with.

((Okie Dokie Kale))

"Well, Grande, I suppose I'll be directing you around. So tie that handkerchief around your eyes and hop on your broom!" Courtney said enthousiastically, and firmly gripped her Sapphire Streak, ready to direct him around the pitch.

((Thanks Courtney :p))

Kale nodded at Grande as he volunteered himself and Courtney stepping up to the plate to guide him, gripping his Emerald Streak, he stood and waited for further actions; knowing that his turn would be approaching soon.

Grande placed his broom on the ground, took the handkerchief and tied it round his eyes. Once he had finished he could not see a thing. Knowing his broom was on the ground. Grande picked it up and hopped on his broom. He waited for Courtney to start directing him round the pitch. "This should be fun" Grande said happily and enthousiastically to both Courtney and Kale

"I hope so," Courtney called out to Grande as she mounted her broom and hovered a few feet into the air. "Start flying once you are ready and I'll follow you."

"Im ready" Grande said as he soared into the air and began to slowly fly in a forwards direction. He wondered if Courtney was following him.

KAiley realized people were starting to goup in the air. "So Kat...Do you want to fly or lead?" She inquired

"I'm right behind you Grande!" Courtney called. "If you keep going forwards, you should be fine!"

Kat looked at Kailey and said with a smile, "I'll let you lead first if that's okay with you!" Kat put on the blindfold and then mounted her broom with very little difficulty, hovered for a bit and then added, "Okay Kailey! I'm ready whenever you are!"

"Okay" Grande said. He kept flying forward. This isnt too hard he thought to himself. Grande kept flying forward. In his head their was a song that he remembered from a muggle movie only he had changed the words slightly Just keep flying, Just keep flying, Just keep flying so as the song said Grande kept flying forward listening out for more instructions.

"Alright Sophia, we'll do that a lap arounf the pitch then switch, is that okay?" Hilary smiled a just waited for Sophia to put the blindfold on.

Courtney was pleased to see that Grande was doing quite well with the blindfold task. As they approached the area in which they would need to turn, Courtney called out, "Okay Grande, you're going to need to turn left a little bit now."

((We are now the Royal Furies :D

To make your photos for the yearbook, please use the Ravenclaw Quidditch Uniforms and then PM your doll to me. ))

"Right" Grande called back. He began to make his broom turn slowly to the left.

As Courtney and Grande were finishing the turn, Courtney once again called out to Grande, "Okay, now you're going to need to fly straight again, and then after a minute or so, turn right."

"Okay Kat!" Kailey called out "I want you to fly up till I say stop then fly to the right." She told her

Grande nodded and made his broom straight again. He then flew forward for about a minute before turning his broom to the right.

Kat took a deep breath in and then did as Kailey had instructed her to do. She continued to rise into the air, waiting for Kailey to tell her when to stop.

KAiley waited till Kat was a bit above the others,so she wouldnt get hit. "Stop!" She yelled hoping Kat could hear her.

Kat heard Kailey yell at her to stop and she halted, turned herself to the right and began to fly in the direction as Kailey had previously instructed her to do.

KAiley watched as Kat flew, she waited about a minute before deciding to give Kat some new direction." Okay, Now go down a bit and fly slightly more to the left!" KAiley yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back