Courtney's Team Practices!

"Would you like some help tying the blindfold Sophia" because Hilary noticed that she hadn't really been moving and was wondering if that was the reason.

Once Grande had finished his right turn, they were finished their lap. "Okay Grande, you can fly down to the ground now!" Courtney called and flew to the ground herself. "You did an awesome job!"

Courtney decided that she would let Grande guide Kale through his lap. "Kale, your turn! Take the handkercheif from Grande and put it on! Then Grande can guide you around the pitch, if he's willing to."

Grande nodded again and flew back towards the ground. Once he was firmly back on the ground he took the blindfold off and handed it to Kale. "That was really good fun." Grande said to Courtney as he waited for Kale to put the blindfold on

Because Sophia had yet to really move Hilary figured that she was having problems with the blindfold and so with her seeker reflexes she yanked the abnormaly large handkerchief out of Sophia's hands and wrapped it around her head a couple of times. "There you go" she said as she tucked the end in.

Kat heard Kailey yell out to her and did as she was instructed, dropping a bit and then going slightly more to the left. "How am I doing Kailey?" Kat yelled out to her partner.

Kale watched as Grande made his way around the pitch, nothing that he didn't expect happened and he sucessfully finished in a decent amount of time. Once his blindfolded team mate touched the ground safely Kale walked toward him and took the hankerchief, even though he was a very confident flyer he wasn't very comfortable not being able to see where he was being led...especially by someone who he didn't know and didn't trust. He had trust issues with everyone, other then a selected few that had proved to him that they were worthy of it. This was what the exercise was for though, right?

Kale gave Grande a skepical look, examining the kid throughly, he didn't even know this first year and he was supposed to be led blindfolded by him? This kid better not mess up...Thanks a lot Hilary. was the only thing running through his head as he tied the blindfold over his eyes and mounted his broom, waiting for the 'ready' from Grande and Courtney.

"Good! Now fly down a little more, back to the right. Then come back down here." KAiley yelled to Kat

Kat did as Kailey instructed, lowering herself slightly and then to the right before finally touching down. She removed the blindfold and smiled at Kailey before adding, "Now it's your turn partner!"

"Okay." Kailey said before putting on her blindfold and mounting her broom. She then turned her head to kat and lifted the blind fold to make sure she was talking to Kat. "Now don't run me into any goalpoasts." she joked she then leaned in towards Kat making sure her feet were still on the ground and whispered. "I so wish we could lean Athene on a broom blindfolded like this." Kailey said while laughing before mounting her broom again.

Grande was a bit nervous about having to do the task. He got on his broom and flew up into the air. "Okay whenever your ready, Kale. Just kick up of the ground and tell me when your ready to begin the lap round the pitch" Grande called down to him.

Kale had a strange feeling at the pit of his stomach as he tied the blindfold around his head. Firmly, he gripped his Emerald Streak and kicked off the pitches soft green grass. Kale hovered on his broom and waited for Grande's further instructions, the crisp breeze ruffled his hair and he could feel his ears beginning to change to a pinkish color, his knuckles were starting to go white for gripping his broomstick for dear life. He already wasn't enjoying himself one bit. If this kid gets me killed... Kale trailed off in his mind, quite annoyed with the whole activity.

Grande could tell that Kale didnt trust him one bit and Grande could also understand why. They had just met and Grande would feel the same if it had been him. "Okay Kale, I would like you to fly forward for about a minute then slowly turn your broom to the left" Grande said trying to keep his instructions clear and easy to understand.

kailey paramore said:
"Okay." Kailey said before putting on her blindfold and mounting her broom. She then turned her head to kat and lifted the blind fold to make sure she was talking to Kat. "Now don't run me into any goalpoasts." she joked she then leaned in towards Kat making sure her feet were still on the ground and whispered. "I so wish we could lean Athene on a broom blindfolded like this." Kailey said while laughing before mounting her broom again.
Kat gave a little snort and said semi-jokingly, "Don't give me any ideas!" Regaining her serious side she said to Kailey, "Okay, now hover for just a little bit, until you get your balance, and then gather a little bit of height and fly forward until I give you further directions. Got it?!"

"Okay!" KAiley said before hovering to get her balance she then soared about 10 feet into the air and flew forward. Waiting for Kat to call out more instructions for her to follow.

Kat watched Kailey fly higher and then shouted out, "Alright, good Kailey! Now I want you to fly a little to the left, drop down a bit and then slightly to the right and then wait for more instructions."

Kailey flew a couple feet to the left before dropping down a foot. She then turned her broom to the right and kept on flying in that direction waiting for kat to yell some more instructions.

"Good Kailey!! Alright now fly back down here, hover, and touch down." she yelled out loud enough for Kailey to be able to hear her.

KAiley set off to do that then came to halt "Where is down there?" KAiley yelled back wanting to make sure she didnt fly off the pitch.

Kale hovered up above and listenend intently for his teammates voice, the silence was deafening while he sat impatiently for instructions. As Grande hollered out his first command, Kale gripped his broom and began to fly forward. This isn't too bad... he thought to himself as he flew toward his left. "Okay.." Kale responded to let Grande know that he was ready for his next command.

Courtney watched as the teams flew around the pitch, hoping that the trust excercise was helping the team bond together. She grinned as she watched Kailey and Katalina, and Grande and Kale, they seemed to have gotten the hang of things. When Courtney looked over to Hilary and Sophia, her smile faded, they hadn't made it off of the ground.

"Um guys, do you need help with something? I really didn't imagine this activity to be such a burdensome task." Courtney was nervous when she asked this, and hoped that her two teammates would be able to get along and complete the task.

Grande watched Kale, he was doing well. He heard Kales voice and remembered that his instructions should be clear and concise. "Okay, you're doing really well. Now fly forward for about a minute. Then i would like you to turn your broom to the right, slowly" Grande called to Kale.

"I know that!" KAiley yelled laughing "But I dont want to land and find that your on the opposite end of the pitch!" She yelled

KAiley flew down and hovered. She pulled the blind fold off before she got off her broom and she was glad she did considering she was still 6 feet in the air. Smiling sheepishly she landed beside Kat and got off her broom. "Now what?" She asked Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back