Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Okay so we ALL know how addicting HNZ is, that's no surprise. A few months ago I left because RL was too hectic and I need to focus on other things and get my priorities in check and leaving was probably one of the hardest things I had to do. You have noooo idea how badly I just wanted to take it all back and say "Never mind! I love you all too much to leave!" but at the time it was most definitely the best decision for me. I did read all the lovely words you all had left me :wub: and I thank you soo much for them, but I just couldn't respond or even come back to the site a few days later because it made me too sad!! But just know that I did read all your responses and I appreciate them so much. ♥

Anyway, the one time I decided to log onto MSN, Nick saw me and convinced me to rejoin! Things in RL have calmed down now and the timing seems right to come back and I tried to refuse Nick's offers but I decided to visit the site to see how it was doing and OMG I CAN'T NOT COME BACK I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH! I wanted to cry at the sight of this wonderful site! ♥

SO BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M BACK!!!!! :abby: :abby: :abby: :abby: :abby: :abby:
And it's all thanks to Nick so he says he deserves all the glomps. :tut: :p

Isabella Chaos said:
And it's all thanks to Nick so he says he deserves all the glomps. :tut: :p
This is the important part.

:wub: :r

Welcome Back. :hug:

We've missed you, Abby. :hug:
And we do thank Nick too. xD Pat is excited too but she had to leave. ;)

You have a lot to catch up on! :o
Welcome back, and must say, I knew you would return eventually. :r They normally do. xD
~ Sir Kaitlyn

:o :woot:

Welcome back Abby!!!!
It's so good to see someone returning, and especially great since it's you.

ABBY! I'm so happy that you're back! :D We HAVE to rp. :hug:

:wub: :hug: ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!!! :wub: :hug:

Excited? Kaitlyn excited is an understatement as to how I'm am feeling right now. Abby I would like you to know that I have never actually cried with happiness before....until I saw that you had come back to us :hug:

I have missed you more than you will probably ever know and Nick, you are just too awesome for bringing this girl back to us. I've missed you so much Elphie and I am uber excited to have you back :cry: :wub: :hug:

Plus....look who's back :r

- Pat

ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like Hoshi's arch enemy is back online :D Good to have ya back everyone missed you :hug:

Thanks for all the welcome backs guys. :hug:

Elphie, before I hang up my towel on HNZ lemme just say welcome back. :hug: I've missed you like crazy. Tis kind of bittersweet for me. :(

Glinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back