Cottage in the Woods

Prodan glanced over at his brother, and knew with horror that Kalif knew where that scream came from. Prodan blushed once more, and endured the 'compliments' but Prodan said nothing. Even Nicolette knew. He shrugged and liked it when Cecily didn't bother him about it here. Plus, she acted so calmly, it just relaxed him. However, her hand crept up his spine once more, and he shivered once more. Prodan whispered, "I think we should....go upstairs and find the...um...candles." Without another word, Prodan headed toward the stairs, allowing his instincts to kick in.

Kalif flicked out his own wand, and flicking it, the shutters downstairs closed with a loud clang. He took a seat on the couch, but not so close to Nicolette (in fact as far from her as he could possible). He watched Prodan head upstairs, and his gloved hand immediately when to his forehead. "Oh...lord..." Kalif's tone was low, hush, and a little irritated. His eyes closed as he forced himself not to think about what Prodan was wanting. With another few flicks of his wand without looking and his eyes still closed, he conjured a few candles and they lit up some of the living room. They hovered in the air, and Kalif sighed silently.

Nicolette rolled her eyes before she snorted lightly. "Those losers are definitely coming back with candles anytime soon.....this sucks." She muttered before she pushed herself off the couch and walked into a random room. A moment later she returned with a heap of blankets and wrapped them around herself tightly before she plopped down on the couch with a small huff. She was cold and highly bored, and she knew for a fact that Kalif would definitely not prove to be very fun. Suddenly an idea struck her. Pushing the blankets onto her lap so she could move and look around easier she turned to Kalif with a small smile.

"Hey Kalif, can I see your arm for a second?" She asked lightly, trying to her best not to annoy him.

Cecily followed Prodan up the stairs, her hand still in his. He must see amazingly well in the dark, she thought, to charge up the stairs like that. What was his hurry? Poor guys, being unnerved by the dark. "There should be some in here," she said, lightly tugging on his hand so he'd follow her. Letting go, she went into her spacious bedroom, with its white furniture and blue decor. Bending over slightly, she mumbled to herself as she rummaged through the side drawer of her bureau, "I could've sworn they were in here."

Prodan grinned when they arrived in the bedroom. However, he was a little shocked that she didn't seem to catch the hint, very much like he didn't catch the other hint in the office. Prodan strolled over to her and he caressed Cecily's back, "Um, I'm not up here to look for the candles." Prodan placed a kiss on Cecily's neck and he hoped that she would get it. "There is my hint."

Kalif muttered under his breath, "I give them five minutes." Kalif did not notice where the woman went or what she had brought in. However, that question rung in his ears. He had forgotten to cast the charm to hide the mark today, and she had to ask now? Kalif turned his head to her and folded his arms across his chest, making sure she couldn't get to them. "No."

Nicolette giggled at him, he somewhat reminded her of a pouting child...even if he was probably way creepier than a child could ever be. "Awwwh come on! Please?" Nicolette smiled at Kalif, hoping he would cooperate with her at least once. If she had to she'd force the stubborn man, she really wanted to see something.

Tingling from the mouth that brushed her neck, Cecily straightened and turned to him. "Hint?" Her mind still on her task and those downstairs. The heat in those silver eyes gave her pause and she whispered a silent, "Oh." His very nearness affected her and it was as though she were being mesmerized by those eyes, the slight smile on those lips. "But, they're downstairs," she murmured, feeling positively wicked at the very thought.

Prodan murmured, "Where is the thrill if they weren't down there?" Prodan chuckled, and used his strength to lift Cecily into the air and into his arms. Prodan laughed once more, and he carried her to the bed. He planted a seductive kiss upon her lips and he pulled away, "Plus, I think they need some alone time." Prodan laughed once more and brought his mouth to hers again.

Kalif raised an eyebrow at her weird behavior, as he repeated, "No." His voice was a little colder and harsher than before.

Nicolette raised an eyebrow as he smile faded into a look of almost utter annoyance, his pride was surely harder than a rock. But then again so was she. "I said please and you still say no? Then I guess I won't feel bad about doing this then...." Nicolette muttered she leant over and gripped Kalif's left arm tightly, chances were that this was going to piss him off so Nicolette would have to pull a fast one. One she was sure she had his arm tightly enough she pull his over towards her and pulled his sleeve up.

'He really is a death eater...' Nicolette stared at it a minute softly before she brought a finger up to traced the form of the mark with the tip of her finger for a second before retreating it. With a small Smile Nicolette pulled her arm forward and lifted up her sleeve to reveal hers. "We match! How cool is that?!" Her grin was small but it still got her point across and reluctantly she let go of Kalif's arm and pulled her her sleeve down. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" She asked him.

Kalif felt Nicolette grab his arm and he gave her an odd look, as his body tensed up and his grip on his wand tightened, ready to curse her at any moment. She stared at his Mark, and Kalif flexed his arm absently. Even as she touched him, he grimaced out of annoyance. He glanced at her own Mark and his annoyed expression switched to a mix of confusion and irritation. "Are you kidding me?" Kalif pulled his arm away and yanked his sleeve down. "You would have been dead if you weren't one." What was Julian thinking of getting this one into the Death Eaters? She is mental.

"No I'm not kidding. Is it hard that hard to believe that I'm a Death Eater? " Nicolette said as she stared at with a look of slight annoyance and hilarity. No one had really expected her to be one and sometimes that worked to her advantage. She crossed her her arms over her chest and grinned softly, as mean as Kalif tried to be it still didn't bother her.

"You wouldn't kill me...I know you won't." She smirked at him slyly, she doubted that Kalif would try to kill her. Especially with his brother and Cecily present at the house.

Cecily held on tight to his shoulders, a gasp of surprise left her parted lips which curved into a smile. As her back hit the mattress, her head on her down pillow, his lips against hers, she tried one last time to summon up some sort of sanity. "We shouldn't-," she murmured, then his kiss carried her away. Running her fingers through his hair, breathing through her nose as her lips parted, her mind whirled around with all the reasons this was a bad idea. It was too soon, they didn't know each other well enough, not to mention her friend and co worker was downstairs thinking they were grabbing candles. All of it melted away in a blur as need consumed her. It'd been too long and Prodan was nothing like her ex husband; he was kind, he was passionate, he was perfect.

Kalif said truthfully, "Actually yes. I have never met a...bubbly Death Eater who is amazed at muggle contraptions." Kalif rolled his eyes and he murmured, "Don't test me. Though I don't kill unless absolutely necessary." Kalif shrugged and he fell silent, the only sounds that could be heard was the raging storm outside.

Her smiled faded at big at Kalif's response. "I can't help it if I like to be cheerful. I had a really bad childhood so I'm making up for it now.." Nicolette's eyes shifted away from Kalif's form for a moment before she turned she looked back and smile lightly. She was pretty sure she had a strong reason to be bitter and hate the world, but she didn't want to. Being bitter and hating the world is what caused a lot of her misery to begin with..so why would she want to cause more. .

"If I was bitter about everything bad that has happened to me in my life I'd be absolutely miserable...but what good would it do me to be like that? Absolutely none." Nicolette said while rubbing her cheek as she carefully thought about what she was saying, the last she wanted to do was offend him in any way. Although he probably still hated her guts she had almost come to recognize him as a friend. She giggled softly; "Your so mean. And to think I almost consider you as a friend."

"I did not ask for an explanation. And I do not have time for 'friends'. What you consider me as is not my problem or any of my concerns." Kalif glanced up and he wondered why they were taking so long just to get candles. Kalif grew impatient, put his wand away, and stood up. He reached over and grabbed Nicolette by the arm, only his grip this time wasn't as rough as before, "You are coming too." Heading up the stairs, Kalif checked a few rooms before coming across one with the door somewhat shut. Without thinking, Kalif opened all the way, and saw something he never wanted to see in a million years. "Oh good God." Kalif immediately turned and shielded Nicolette's eyes as well. I think I rather endure a Dementor's Kiss than see that.

Prodan was getting carried away, as time passed... Self explanatory.
Prodan heard the door open, and heard that familiar cold, chilling voice. Prodan bit down on his lip, and he pulled the covers over him and Cecily while yelling, "Oh my god!" Out of all the days or any other embarrassing situations, this was the worst he had ever had. It could be worse - if it were Asparuh then all hell would break loose and Prodan would wish he were dead.

Nicolette was about to tell Kalif she didn't care at all if he didn't have time for friends nor did she care for his attitude but first he managed to grip her arm and drag her upstairs. He checked a few random rooms before he finally opened the one that led to Cecily's room and whatever he saw in there he did not seem pleased about. However he she did not get to see what he saw because Kalif blocked her view.

"Kalif! I want to see what's goings on!" Nicolette attempted to stand on her tip toes to peer over, but damn it all Kalif was so tall that she couldn't see a thing. "Come on move. Seriously!" she whined and she tried began to attempt and push Kalif aside with her small frame, something was going on in there and she really wanted to see it. Nicolette gave one last push before got aggrivated and slapped his arm before she crossed them over her chest and narrowed her eyes at him. "Your the worst."

Cecily couldn't believe what was happening. One moment she was swept away by Prodan's reckless passion, the next the door banged open, she spotted Kalif, yelped as Prodan yelled and covered them. "Oh sweet Merlin, you didn't lock the door?" she wailed in embarrassment. She pulled the covers completely over their heads, spied the shocked, embarrassed look on Prodan's face and covered her mouth to stifle the giggles. The whole situation was so ludicrous that it quickly went from any shock or embarrassment to laughter. Threading her hand through the back of Prodan's hair, she pressed his forehead to hers, her vision filled with silver, her laughter washing over him. To the spectators at the doorway, if they looked, would see the covers shaking from her laughter, tented over them at their shouders and heads. "See Prodan, I told you the candles weren't in here."

Kalif hissed down at Nicolette, "You don't want to see." Kalif rolled his eyes at the behavior that reminded him very much of his students back in the school. Reaching for the doorknob without peering at the couple. "Stop whining, no one wants to see two adults completely..." he faded off and shook his head before he could receive mental pictures. He heard Cecily say something, and he rolled his eyes. Maybe not the candles she was looking for... "You two, get to the living room. We can just conjure candles. And make sure you actually have clothes on." He closed the door and muttered curses in Bulgarian and Russian.

Prodan was beet red from embarrassment. He stroked her cheek with his fingers and he laughed softly, making his embarrassment something to laugh at. Prodan shook his head and he murmured, "Maybe we should do as he said... And um, ever imagine something like that ever happen?" Maybe we shouldn't do that while people are in the same house...

Nicolette blinked up at Kalif for a moment before her nose scrunched up, it had taken her a moment but she finally realized what was going on. "Ew. That's just a lovely thing to do when you have company over." She muttered under her breath before she shook her head and walked to the stairs.

"Umm thanks for blocking my view. I'm sorry I called you the worst....even if you are a big meanie." Nicolette grinned up at him and bounded down the stairs stairs, eager to get back under the covers and get warm once again.

When the door closed, Cecily popped her head out from the blanket and listened as their footsteps receded down the stairs. "I cannot believe that just happened," she flopped back down on her pillow, arms sliding around Prodan to hug him. "Considering I've only ever, um, done this with my ex husband," she whispered confidingly, laughing. "This wasn't exactly how I envisioned our first time together," she giggled, kissing him softly before getting up and dressing hurriedly. It wasn't that she was ashamed of the naked form; not with her upbringing. She just wanted to get downstairs. How rude had this been of her?

She paused, now dressed in loungy comfy clothes, her hair pinned up, and groaned, covering her face. "Bloody hell, how will I ever look your brother in the eyes again?"

Kalif rolled his eyes at Nicolette's comment, before heading down to the living room once more. He sat down on the couch, and awaited for their arrival. So help them Merlin if they are not dressed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back