Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but now you will never know when to eat and will slowly wither away and die.

I wish it wasnt raining.

Granted. But then it will be very hot that you wish it was raining again.

I wish I wasn't bored.

Granted, but now everything you do makes you overly happy to the point of breaking bones and laughing in pain.

^ This person doesn't have a wish so... xD

I wish my laundry won't burn me.

Granted, it freezes you instead and then becomes dirty, so you have tro wash it all over again.

I wish I wasn't sick (again!)

Granted. But then everything you'll stay under the rain and you'll get cold and eventually you'll be sick again.

I wish my mother would come home tomorrow instead of next month.

Granted but then your cold stops and the tissues will be for nothing.

I wish I had a cat.

Granted, its name is Fuu-Fuu Cuddlypoops, but it hates your guts and scratches you at every opportunity.

I wish my six months of zoroastrianism were up so I can Buddist.

Granted but after one day of Buddhist you are now forced to return to zoroastrianism for 2 years.

I wish I had another car so me and the bf did not have to share.

Granted, you get a 2 million dollar cars, full of the latest upgrades and such, only to have bf crash it, now you're back to sharing and have to pay a giant bill for repairs.

I wish I had a lion, that will never ever eat me, loved me as a good pet should and is overall a great pet, as I am owner. (Try to destroy that.)

Granted but overnight the population of lions dramatically drop forcing the government to confiscate your lion to repopulate the entire race, you are now forbidden to see it ever again or you face life in prision without parole

I wish that someone could out do the wish I just granted

Granted, you are now devastated because I just out did your wish, you are now upset and refuse to breathe, because of this fact you turn blue and start deflating, therefore, you turn into a smurf and live the rest of your days singing the Smurf song and skipping about :p

I wish that Teigan would finish her pancakes so I can continue watching the movie Star Trek.

granted but thee is a power cut so the TV wont work and you have to play scrabble instead.

I wish that my bedroom was tidy and organised in a way i know where everything is, without me having to tidy and organise it.

Granted but then it would be tidy all the time and it starts to bother you.

I wish I already finished replying to all the threads I have.

granted but then you have nothing to do

I wish that I had my unit time table already as it is a week until i go back.

Granted, but then you lose it and never get it back.

I wish that my school would take a holiday.

Granted, you feel great, so great that you go for a walk, with you friend, thi s turns into a skipping race with your friend, you trip over abd break both your legs, you're stuck in hospital with nothing to do.

I wish I didn't have to go to school today.

Granted but then you get so bored and you wish you were in school instead.

I wish it was Monday already so I'd be off on our retreat.

Granted, but your retreat is cancelled.

I wish that the weather would stop changing randomly. (It's going from rainy and storms to bright sunshine)

Granted. But the weather only changes yearly now.

I wish my headache would go away.

I wouldn't mind it changing yearly :r
Granted, you have no headache and you're very happy, you go for a nice walk, trip over, fall down a cliff and wind up in hospital, with a major concussion, leading to you having an even worse headache.

I wish I didn't have three assignments due in two weeks :(

granted but now you have 100 to do in a week

i wish next wensday didnt have to happen

You know what, I actually feel better about having three and not one hundred xD

Granted, It will never happen, ever, meaning that the whole universe turns into a giant paradox and everyone dies.

I wish that my back was feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back