Corrupt-A-Wish

granted you have lots to reply to but your muse is gone
I wish that i was back at uni as i am bored of holiday (and there is still almost 2 months left)

Granted but the Uni is no empty and void of all life

I wish it was warmer here

Granted. But the weather will be warm all the time and you'll be sick of it and you'll wish it was colder again.

I wish I have a bestfriend.

Granted, but you never make anymore friends for the rest of your life.

I wish I didn't get stressed out so easily.

granted but you are always so chilled you cant even get a little stressed when you need to
I wish that my friends were in australia again and not back in malaysia.

Granted but your parents stop your internet service forever.
I wish school wouldn't reopen next week.

granted *sends season in the post* but there is only one day of it, and it it stinking hot then it goess to the depths on winter and next summer is skipped
I wish that I mixed better with other people

woop my last wish didn't get corrupted :woot:

Granted but its a younger sister who steels all your clothes and when your realise that she has been borrowing them you find them in a dirty pile forgotten in the corner of her bedroom

I wish that humans never needed to sleep and never got tired.

Granted. But than we become zombies.

I wished I had awesome clothes from bill-a-bong.

granted but they don't fit
I wish my sister would stop trying to partner me off with any boy she thinks is the right age. including pharmacists who i work with and her friends brothers

Granted, she partner you up instead with the deli meat guy at the grocery store xD

I wished I didn't have to go soon!

Granted but now you will never leave!

I wish I had a dog!!

Granted, but now there is a huge drought and you have to follow strict water restrictions.

I wish I didn't have a huge cold :(

Granted but it now only last for a single afternoon

I wish I did not have to go work tommorow

Granted. You are now trapped in a snow storm with no means of escape.

I wish i could go to both my cousins party and to the library with my friend to study.

Granted, but at your cousins party there is a horrible virus and you get sick and while at the library you get smoshed by a rogue shelf of books and die.

I wish I could do Art this year and not be stuck with my stupid year group :tut:

Granted. But then you'll suck at it and you'll have no choice but to go back to your year group.

I wish I have no band practice today.

Granted, you have toilet duty instead.

I wish i wasn't so tired.

Granted. But you have lot's of thing to do and later you'll be tired once more.

I wish I wasn't hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back