Completely New

Apollo Renwick

OOC First Name
Char(lotte)lie
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Rigid Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hello there my name's Charlie (a girl Charlie, just hate being called Charlotte) and I came across this interesting site when looking through graphic requests on TDA (the-dark-arts) and now here I am. I'm British and have no idea what I'm doing joining another roleplay site because I have far too many >_<

So yeah

No idea what to do

This is fun

Hello there Charlie!

I'm Emzies, and I'm also from the U.K, Scotland more specifically.
Very glad that you decided to join us, and a very warm welcome to you.
To help you get started, Here is the site documentation, which should answer some (if not all) initial questions you might have.
If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat, my PM box is always open!

Again, a very warm welcome to you Charlie, I hope you enjoy your time with us!
Emzies

Hi Charlie! Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

Haha, Charlie is the coolest nickname, even if I love the name Charlotte too! However, it's super nice to meet you! :D You'll have a blast here, promise! My name is Jessye, and I hope to see you around the board often ♥

- Jessye

Hey Charlie :cool:

Emzies said it all .. so, welcome to HNZ! The name is Steven and I'm from the Netherlands. If you ever want to roleplay, just PM me. :)

It is very nice to meet all of you as well. I'm pumped to get started though I have no idea where to even start xD

Looking forward to all of this. Should be fun as I do love new roleplay sites for me to play around on ^_^

Hey there,

I am glad you found our little corner! ^_^ I am Kaitlyn, one of the site staff from the USA, and if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to throw me a PM. That's even for a RP, since I probably have someone that can fit with your character.

See you around!
~ Kaitlyn

Welcome to HNZ Apollo. There are links all over the place that can start you off on place and setting. If you're still lost you can shoot a PM to one our friendly staff members or me, I'm always happy to help and always ready to RP.

Welcome to the site, Charlie! If you need any help, feel free to PM me. ^_^

Hey there Charlie! Name's Marga and I'm from the Philippines. I hope to see you around the board often and feel free to send a PM to have an RP with me or experience my pure craziness. ;)

That's so exciting you came from tda :wub:
Welcome :hug:

Thanks guys for all the greetings ^_^

I'd love to RP with all of you at some point. I'm not so sane myself :hug:

Hello Charlie!
So, you can call me Tenilee, and I'm from Australia.
I hope you have a great time here, and if you ever want to chat or such, I'm simply a PM away! Or Shouty - chances are if I'm all I'll be watching Shouty. xD
I hope to see you around. :hug:
~Tenilee

Hey there, Charlie!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canadaland™!

I hope you enjoy your time on HNZ, and feel free to send me (or any of the staff) a PM if you ever need any help. :)

See you around!

Hello, Charlie, and welcome to HNZ! :D :hug: I'm Beth and I'm a Brit, too ^_^ I've been on this site for years, now, and I promise you that joining crackwarts Hogwarts New Zealand will probably be one of the best and most addictive choices of your life.
Again, welcome, and I hope to see you around the place :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back