Come one come all, to this tragic afair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
So people, i know it may not seem exciting to read one of these, but could ya please help me out.

Sarah is from Japan, and has moved around a bit and been to England also. She doesn't like to talk about that much because back in both England and Japan she was an "exotic" dancer. So i need someone, anyone, who would recognize her, and maybe have a grudge against her, or even just want to talk to her. I'm willing to discuss over PM and everything so if you don't wanna post, you can just PM me here or at any other Cole account (Angela Marion, Izumi Toyohana, And even Kandee Roberts).

No understand i don't want anyhting big to happen, just a recognition, it gets around, and puts a a strain on things rigth now. :) Thank you for reading and considering :)

I have morgan, she wont recognize her seeing as she has been living down the rabbit hole until this year but she could RP with you if you would like.

Oh yes, RP would be fine, even if she doesn't recognize her. Would you like to start, or shall i?

I dont mind, If you want i will, but where do you want it to be

I do not mind where it is, it is all your choice :)

THANK YOU!!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back