OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello everyone! Been a while since I posted here and I have significantly more characters now, whoops, so let me hear what you've got!

HNZ STUDENTS
MqEapBc.gif

Simon Thorne
4th Year
6bOwmDS.gif

Poppy Perkins
3rd Year
xS2MTa1.gif

Nikko Blackwood
2nd Year
yu4uYOP.gif

Delilah Thorne
1st year
Simon isn't very nice but he is more interested in making others like him so he tries to be as charming as possible so they don't notice. And if he can't charm them they become not worth his time or in some cases someone to antagonize. He is very much into keeping up appearances and upholding his family’s reputation. He is self centered and doesn’t really consider the consequences of his actions, especially when it involves other people.Poppy is incredibly cheerful and inquisitive, to the point of being a little invasive at times. She can be very talkative and go on tangents if you get her started on something. She likes to daydream and have quiet time to herself but really likes people and getting to know them. Always up for an adventure and trying something new.Nikko is a pretty guarded kid and is slow to open up. But he is athletic and I plan on him joining the quidditch team this year. He is also very considerate, and an extremely loyal friend once he opens up. He grew up with a magical father who actively distrusted magical people so Nikko grew up with a bit of a negative perception of witches and wizards, and entirely in the muggle world. But he is significantly more comfortable than where he was last year.Delilah is my new firstie and Simon’s little sister. She is eager to make a good impression and can be a little fake in the process as she tries to present a version of herself that she thinks the other person wants her to be. She’s also on the shy side but can stand up for herself if needed. Definitely an indoor kid who likes reading and music.
Looking for: Other students he could cause trouble or be friends or more likely enemies. He could be a bully although he’s not really the type to seek people out but if the opportunity presents itself he can be a real jerk. As for romance I’m open to ideas. Basically he is here to be your character’s sh*ty boyfriend that they can learn and grow from. But he is attracted to boys and girls but hasn’t fully come to terms with that and wouldn’t be super comfortable "dating" a boy. But talk to me 👀Looking for: Friend stuff or maybe some drama since she has a nice little group at the moment. Bullies/enemies would be interesting since shes kind of a weird kid but I really don't think she'd be too bothered and would be more likely tell someone off for being mean to her friend/anyone really. Not really looking for romance yet, she’s a bit of a late bloomer (ha) with all that. But if you have ideas I would gladly talk about it. For now guys and girls welcome.Looking for: Pretty much anything! Friends mostly. But any kind of drama/bullies/enemies could be interesting although I think a rival might be more his speed. He’s also too young for romance but if you have ideas let me know but I’m also not sure what his orientation is going to be so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Looking for: Friends mostly, anyone she can try and impress/ make good impression with. Enemies potentially? But I think she might be too much of a people pleaser so maybe a passive aggressive frienemies situation is more likely.

OTHER STUDENTS
WQYGJ3G.gif

Simone Moreau-Chen
7th year, Beauxbatons​
tTd2hGm.gif

Dominic Torres
6th year, Ilvermorny​
Simone is a bit of a trouble maker and plenty reckless. Down for a good time and any kind of shenanigans. Loves her friends and skateboarding. She a little aimless in life in general and as her time at school ends shes starting to get a little more worried about it.Dominic is a sweet sunshine boy. A relentless optimist and always looking to help others. He's going to be Co-Captaining the quidditch team this year and he is ready for responsibility. Tends to focus on other's more then himself and I can see him maybe getting a little burnt out.
Looking for: Friends! It's her last year and I want her to hang out with some more classmates and teammates as well! Some good team bonding would be fun! Also romance is good! She's gay, so girls only pls!Looking for: Friends for sure! He'd be great for younger students who need a little help or for anyone who needs a shoulder to cry on etc. Love for him to get closer with some of his team mates on the quidditch team 👀 Romance? maybe! I'm open to suggestions.

I also have two adult characters Vera and Ernie, and two younger kids, Indira (Y37) and the youngest Thorne, Caleb (Y38). I just ran out of steam while making this and I want to focus on current students more anyways. But if any of them interest you just message me!

Alright Kadi I have ideas :devious:

Firstly I have one idea that could be interesting that I’m gonna private message you about :r

Secondly, I would love to rp Poppy and Knox for the new year!! I’m going to get to their current/last thread soon, but I realised earlier that Poppy mentions they could look in old yearbooks for stuff about Knox’s brother, so what if when the new year begins one of the first things they do together is look at old yearbooks in the library?? I think it could be fun!!

Lastly, we have to get Delilah and Theia in an rp somewhere!! and also rp Nikko and Theia more! (I’m working on a response to that too don’t worry). Really I just wanna continue rping with you the stuff we sort of built last ic year!!

Let me know what you think :hug:

Okay here we gooo

Chloë x Poppy could possibly be a fun (v energetic) friendship?

I also have Mackenzie Dawson who is one of my firsties to offer for Delilah. They're in the same house and if Delilah is a people pleaser Mackenzie might actually take a liking to her (seeing as so far she's not a fan of most of the girls in their dorm). I think it would be interesting to put them together and see what happens.

If you want to I'd be up for more Archer x Simone as well once we finish their ongoing topic. I've definitely enjoyed rping them so far.

Commenting because I want to thread Poppy and Lysander in the new year but I'll forget if I don't mention it now :r

Firstly I have one idea that could be interesting that I’m gonna private message you about :r

Secondly, I would love to rp Poppy and Knox for the new year!! I’m going to get to their current/last thread soon, but I realised earlier that Poppy mentions they could look in old yearbooks for stuff about Knox’s brother, so what if when the new year begins one of the first things they do together is look at old yearbooks in the library?? I think it could be fun!!

Lastly, we have to get Delilah and Theia in an rp somewhere!! and also rp Nikko and Theia more! (I’m working on a response to that too don’t worry). Really I just wanna continue rping with you the stuff we sort of built last ic year!!

ANNANANA!

Yes! Poppy and Knox digging through yearbooks sounds perfect! And yes to basically everything else haha. I am very excited for more Theia!

Chloë x Poppy could possibly be a fun (v energetic) friendship?

I also have Mackenzie Dawson who is one of my firsties to offer for Delilah. They're in the same house and if Delilah is a people pleaser Mackenzie might actually take a liking to her (seeing as so far she's not a fan of most of the girls in their dorm). I think it would be interesting to put them together and see what happens.

If you want to I'd be up for more Archer x Simone as well once we finish their ongoing topic. I've definitely enjoyed rping them so far.

I'd love to rp with Chloe, that sounds fun!

Delilah and Mackenzie could be a very interesting duo. Delilah is here to make everyone like her and would do nearly anything to stay on their good side so definitely an interesting dynamic could develop. I have a feeling she's going to end up in a lot of fake friendships shes going to have to try and balance all the time.

And yes! I am also really enjoying the thread we have now with Simone and Archer! I can see them becoming very no nonsense friends, despite how bad Simone is at being genuine and not joking around lol.

Commenting because I want to thread Poppy and Lysander in the new year but I'll forget if I don't mention it now :r
Sounds like a plan :cool: They're a very fun combination. I can very easily see them trying under take some kind of ill advised activity.

Dominic & Rose they're both Ilvermorny. They can be friends because the romance is there to know if Dominic would meet a girl who is a year younger than him. The beginning of friendship, then we will see how it will be..

Hey Kadi! Nikko and Christina Holmgaard already have met once but I was not that active than so never finished that plot (sorry) But love to try it again, she is an second year Gryf as well.

Alsoo for Dominic I have Hope ofcourse. We can let them hang out perhaps. She will sure like him as her friend.

Hey! Sorry I took forever to respond!

Dominic & Rose they're both Ilvermorny. They can be friends because the romance is there to know if Dominic would meet a girl who is a year younger than him. The beginning of friendship, then we will see how it will be..

That sounds fun! I'd love for them to meet/hang out and see how they get along. :D I can start something for them if you'd like??

Hey Kadi! Nikko and Christina Holmgaard already have met once but I was not that active than so never finished that plot (sorry) But love to try it again, she is an second year Gryf as well.

Alsoo for Dominic I have Hope ofcourse. We can let them hang out perhaps. She will sure like him as her friend.

Both of those sound great! And no worries! I can start one if you want to start the other? or we can do one now and the other later? I don't mind either way!

That sounds fun! I'd love for them to meet/hang out and see how they get along. :D I can start something for them if you'd like??
Yes, that sounds good. :D Of course you can get started. I can get started too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back