Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Thought I'd whack this up and see if it sparks any fire - Got a couple of things I'm looking for my main active characters so let's go!

XJmT2Jt.gif

Geovanna Volt
I'm planning her development like my life depends on it - I have a pretty good idea of the direction I want Geo to go in, and have a number of different things lined up for her in the coming years. If you haven't already met Geo, she grew up in an Orphanage in Brighton, and is the most loyal person you'll ever meet. It's hard to befriend her but once you do, you'll be best buddies for life. For Geo I would like to have a pre-set number of casual flings *Groan* for her during her first year. Geo is just very friendly and loves to be around people who make her heart flutter. I would also like for her to be an assistant in a shop from her first year (If allowed! Please correct me if I'm mistaken) - She is very hard working and will be looking to perform well acedemically, so if anyone is looking for any help please let me know!

tumblr_inline_n11pw0Wt1p1steint.gif

Isaac Kain
Nephew of one of my character from "the old days", Isaac Kain is a shy little boy and socially mute. I am not looking for friends for him (He will also be sorted this year) however I am looking for someone to bully him. Im not sure what house he will be suitable for, however if other students picked up on his mute-ness it would allow me to develop the solution for these issues. He is not a stupid boy, nor is he weak, instead he tries to think his way out of problems.

30arwpu_th.png

Natalie Goodwin
The baby sister of Liberty Kaelen all grown up! Natalie now owns the Hogs Head, and as she is now into her twenties I am looking for her to be romantically involved with someone, with the intention of a family. She is quite laid back like her sister, but is enjoying her new business, as in her past she has been considered the odd one out of many situations due to either her age or for not having the desire to participant in something she considers wrong.

l3vR1KFl2rApezWNi.gif

Arlo Carson
This poor Scitorari believes violence is the answer to everything, and won't stop until everyone opens their eyes to the power of dark magic. For Arlo I am looking for someone he could potentially threaten, as I'd like to develop his reasons why he feels dark magic is so important. Also available for flings.

I'd love to offer Albine Frost up as a potential friend to Geo (and yes, we're already working on that by the seem of things), and maybe as someone who could initially tease, rather than bully, Isaac. Maybe that could turn into a friendship further down the line? Maybe she could become a regular more teasing sort of 'bully', and then someone else could really go for him and she could surprise them by actually standing up for him. Kind of like the relationship Angelica from Rugrats had with Chuckie :p Let me know thoughts on that one.

I have an idea for Arlo (though we'd have to work out details). Albine's brother, Kaspar, has a history of trouble (though he is very much silent on this, and I have not decided exact details). Perhaps Arlo is in some way connected to this and attempts to lure him back to dark magic (that's kinda the history I was planning that Kaspar had experienced and then tried to get away from). Maybe there could be points of resistance, then acceptance, a back-and-forth of Kaspar's feelings and morals (which would 100% make his development more fun). Perhaps during this back-and-forth, Arlo could grow violent, they could have a few scuffles maybe. Possibly break some furniture. Could even be at the Hog's Head and get Natalie involved!

Let me know about all of this (either through HNZ or the book of faces). ^_^

I love these :D I shall PM!

Hello Hello!

So, I have a few things to offer you,

First off, if you want Arlo and Yevheniy to hang out/talk/drink together then let me know. Obviously they'd know each other both being scits and Yev being in charge of the sect of the scits. Let me know if you want to have a topic for them.

Second, I have Marcos Morales, and he'll be sorted in the coming year, he could be a friend to either Isaac or Geo. Marcos is quiet boy, the baby of his family. He'll become confident through his time at school, but for now he's an 11 year old boy whose not quite sure of himself. He would never bully Isaac, but he certainly also wouldn't stand up for him, not at this stage in his life. Marcos is not an academic boy he likes to think about things and physically do them, the way he learns is by taking things apart. I think he'd be a good friend to either of them. So let me know if you want to do something.

I can also offer Xiomara to be a friend to Natalie if you were looking for friends for Natalie. Xiomara owns the Medley with her partner, so they might run in somewhat similar bar-tending circles.

Anyway, let me know.

I love these ideas, particularly Marcos :D

Can we skype and discuss more details?

I could volunteer Andy here for a bully. She's got a nasty attitude and would make great fun belittling people in general.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#2F4F4F">I seriously am not trying to sabotage all the plots that people are going to offer you but I swear to you I have characters for each one of your characters =))

If it gets too much for you then please do choose which character suits yours!

eovuq.jpg

Jaime& Geo

I'm about to make an 11 years old Jaime Huberta who is currently not well developed.
He grew up with a single parent, Hayley Huberta and had always been neglected by her mom due to her having to work. But unlike the rest of his fellow Huberta cousins or Howard, Jaime isn't much into bullying but he can be verbally harsh as he is brutally honest and is surprisingly sensitive. His hunger for love is huge and he'll really take care of people whom he loves even to an extent of showing a glimpse of possessiveness in him. Having no parents around him a.k.a having no one really that he can claim to be his and his only, Jaime can be a jealous person from time to time

24bnv2h.jpg

Sybil& Isaac

Sybil is a psychotic (not medically) violent, prejudiced, heartless, sadistic bully who believes in showing no mercy to others.
She has a lot of scars and imperfectly joint bones due to her violent nature.
Sybil and her only friend will be in Hogwarts the next IC year and will be such a huge threat to the students.
I'm pretty sure she'll end up in Azkaban if she doesn't have a mentor in the future. So yeah! If you need anyone to bully Isaac, Sybil is the perfect person (No broken bones, promise! Unless you allows it)

243q03t.jpg

Zac& Natalie

Zac is the second sweetest character that I have. He's an Auror who believes in making the world a better place.
He's a funny, goofy guy who will do whatever to make his girl laugh. He's also very VERY patient and will cope with all the tantrum that his girl may show.

33wy6p3.jpg

Hayley& Arlo

Hayley is a prejudiced Scitorari who is also a single parent who has a pride taller than the Himalayas. Being a part Howard, she used to believe that violence is necessary to accomplish what she wants. She is no longer violent like she used to and is actually quite compassionate and motherly (after having a son). Perhaps they can have a hate and love relationship. As in him threatening Hayley to kill or injure her son or whatever it is, but actually are fond of each other.
<i>
</i>

I love the idea of Andy & Sybil for Isaac - The more people who want to pick on him, the better. Once sorted, we should see if he can perhaps lurk in various topics, as fuel for your fire? :D

Jaime sounds lovely - Be aware Geo would still be incredibly casual so don't expect too much, but it would be great for her to have her first official boyfriend at Hogwarts :p

Natalie and Zac sound so cute xD I'd love for them to meet and see how they get on - Would you like to start something in the Hog's Head? Perhaps a mutual friend has set them up? Also how old is he?

I'm not sure about Hayley and Arlo, purely because he wouldn't really stick around anyone if he didn't need to. He has very few friends and unless something was happening in the present day, I doubt he would seek out for her - But thank you!

:)

(I shouldn't be doing this :p ) I'll come back later and edit my post with characters, because I do have one or two for you :)

:( Poor guy... I actually wanted to offer Aubrielle Grimm for Isaac cz I am too planning for her to be bullied :( poor kids...

But anyway yeah! Let's wait till Sorting opens!

Jaime& Geo

Would you like me to start now so that they can know each other when they got into Hogwarts/ wait till sorting's open?

Natalie& Zac

Zac is.... At his late 29 xD
And yess I can start!! ^_^

Hi Phoebe! I have two students who will be sorted. I've got Therese Rosenberg and Gabriel Rosenberg, they are cousins. Gabriel is the little brother of my first year Sofia Rosenberg and they are all related to Beaubelle Waldgrave my second first year and also a cousin of them.

Therese is a sweetheart and is good in making friends. She tries to see in everybody something positive and will not quickly hate somebody or be rude to somebody. I guess Therese and Geo could be a nice mix. Just as Gabriel Therese lives in Sweden.

Gabriel is a very competitive boy. He likes to make out of everything a challenge. He hates losing and wants to become a Quidditch player just as his mother was. He can become quickly angry if things aren't as he wants them to be. He deals with his mothers dead, by letting his anger out to others.

Let me know what you think!

Evelyn Manning said:
Hi Phoebe! I have two students who will be sorted. I've got Therese Rosenberg and Gabriel Rosenberg, they are cousins. Gabriel is the little brother of my first year Sofia Rosenberg and they are all related to Beaubelle Waldgrave my second first year and also a cousin of them.

Therese is a sweetheart and is good in making friends. She tries to see in everybody something positive and will not quickly hate somebody or be rude to somebody. I guess Therese and Geo could be a nice mix. Just as Gabriel Therese lives in Sweden.

Gabriel is a very competitive boy. He likes to make out of everything a challenge. He hates losing and wants to become a Quidditch player just as his mother was. He can become quickly angry if things aren't as he wants them to be. He deals with his mothers dead, by letting his anger out to others.

Let me know what you think!
Awh, they're really cute ^_^

I think Geo and Therese would get on very well. Do you know what house you want for her? Maybe we could find a way for them to be part of a larger plot?

Regarding Gabriel, Geo is very similar in that she is competitive and will be a massive quidditch fan, however I'm not sure how well it would go down if he were to be angry at her or her friends!

If you'd like to skype me we can sort out details :D But I think they're both good options ^^

Geo & Sara!! :r

Geo & Matt Rosemary: he's flirty and not going to look anything serious with him until like sixth/seventh year so we have plenty of time. He tends to stick to the people he becomes friends with so I guess he's loyal, but that's probs the only time he's loyal xD

Natalie x Hakon Butterfield: Hakon's 22. If you already have plans for her for the future, they could become friends anyway? Currently, Hakon has none, so I'd love for them to be buddies.

Calvin Taylor & Isaac Kain: Calvin's rather nasty, will be sorted this upcoming year and sadly a bully, which I think is perfect for any plots regarding Isaac. I also have Augustus Jin Howard (yes - a Howard :p ) who's currently in his first year and a year older than Isaac.

Let me know! :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back