Chilling out

"Exactly," Estrella said quietly, although her voice had now lost it's harsh tone. How was this happening?

"They took me from the school just before holiday break. They broke in, Bellatrix. And Liz and Sophia were taken too, although in Hogsmeade." Her voice was grave now as she continued talking. "And they kept us three captive for a week or two."

Her expression hardened again; why was she telling Bellatrix Green all of this?

"Some stupid prophecy," Estrella continued quietly. She didn't know if Bellatrix Green was exactly the one that she wanted to spill everything to, however.

"Prophecy?!" she sputtered pulling Estrella towards an empty classroom. "We need to talk, privately." she said worried.

ooc: Sorry for the wee godmod but I didn't know what else to do I can edit it to say I tried instead of saying I did or something if you like.

((no it's okay.. :p ))

Estrella was quite startled by Bellatrix's quick action, but unlike a few weeks a go, she resisted the urge to strike out at the girl. She pursed her lips, her eyes flaring. "What do you want to talk about?"

"About some new dark lord," Estrella breathed, "But it's a load of crap."

"I don't know if I can," Estrella replied, her expression stiffening. "I don't know enough of it myself. I broke the prophecies.. They're lost."

"You broke them!" she screeched as if in agony. "Tell me what you do know! PLEASE ESTRELLA I AM BEGGING YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Why are you so eager to find this out?" Estrella inquired, raising her eyebrow.

Estrella shook her off. "It's really not that important," she said sharply.

"Tell me why it's so important and I might just exchange some information," Estrella said coldly, raising her eyebrow.

"How can you be dead from it?" Estrella said quietly. "They wouldn't kill you for not knowing something."

"No its something I don't know. And if I stay in the dark long enough they can just get rid of me for not having any information and usefulness...." she said quickly.

"I suppose," Estrella said quietly. Sighing, she shook her head, and continued. "In short, there was a prophecy that there is going to be a new dark lord, a daughter of a death eater." Her eyes flared as she saw Bellatrix's eyes hopeful, and she shook her head once more. "There were special qualifications. But it's all a load of crap."

"Well," Estrella continued darkly, "They have to reject the whole Death Eater thing. For a long period of time, it seems. Which knocks you out of the whole thing right away."

She wasn't going to tell Bella the other part, however.

ooc: PM me the other part please!

"Thats it?" she snapped. "Nothing else? And how can you be so sure it knocks me out?"

"Um, it might just be that you have the dark mark burned into your arm," Estrella said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"If I keep getting less and less contacted with them, I am still elligable. And I will be in school which means under close watch and unable to support them..." she said slowly.

"Ugh... this is exactly the reason that I shouldn't have told you," Estrella muttered, rolling her eyes. "Now you think that you're going to be a dark lord? Fat chance. I don't put much in Divination anyways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back